St Thomas, VI 00801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,013
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About elisha orin photography

I have been a professional photographer for over 6 years and I love my job! I get to travel everywhere and photograph people in love. How exciting is that? I have a BA in Photography and Fine Art. I studied at Miami International Fine Arts and and also at Edinboro University. I reside in, NY and St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands and am happy to travel anywhere you'd like to photograph your events. I strive to capture your moments with a fresh and modern approach. I specialize in wedding photography, high school senior photography, engagement sessions, boudoir photography, babies, and family photography. I would love the opportunity to photograph your next big event!

Aw my husband, Has been working beside me doing video for 2 years. We are so blesssed to love what we do, share our time together and we completely understand how the bride and groom feel about each other...as we are crazy about each other!!

DSC3015
DSC6591

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for elisha orin photography

Danielle · Married on 07/17/2015

Elisha was my first choice for wedding photography and I was SO LUCKY to get to work with her!
    I just received my photos last week and they are INCREDIBLE! Every shot looks like it should be in a magazine! I simply cannot express how grateful I am that we were able to book her for our wedding! She is the best!

Sent on 09/09/2015

I have not seen all of the photos yet, just a couple of sneak peaks and WOW! I knew from the moment I met Elisha on St. John a year ago that I felt good vibes from her. She made all of us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and took some very unique photos that I'm so excited to see! I loved working with her and her sweet almost maternal like loving nature. We got some amazing pictures on top of these giant rocks and as I came down I pulled my calf muscle. She took the time to massage it thoroughly and work out the tightness out of my calf. We had so much fun working with her and I would choose her again at thousand times over

Sent on 06/13/2015

Jenny · Married on 04/18/2015

Elisha was our photographer, and she did such an amazing job capturing all of our favorite moments of our wedding. She is so friendly and easy to work. My husband and I area a little camera shy, and she made us feel really comfortable. I highly recommend her! As a side note - we used her husband for the vidography, and he also did an amazing job! They are a great duo!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

elisha orin photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,507.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,013.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance