elisha orin photography

St Thomas, VI View map
$3,013 Most Popular Price

$3,013 Most Popular Price

I have been a professional photographer for over 6 years and I love my job! I get to travel everywhere and photograph people in love. How exciting is that? I have a BA in Photography and Fine Art. I studied at Miami International Fine Arts and and also at Edinboro University. I reside in, NY and St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands and am happy to travel anywhere you'd like to photograph your events. I strive to capture your moments with a fresh and modern approach. I specialize in wedding photography, high school senior photography, engagement sessions, boudoir photography, babies, and family photography. I would love the opportunity to photograph your next big event!

Aw my husband, Has been working beside me doing video for 2 years. We are so blesssed to love what we do, share our time together and we completely understand how the bride and groom feel about each other...as we are crazy about each other!!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,507

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,013

Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Chirschman
    Carly H. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing experience

Elisha was absolutely wonderful to work with she made me and my fiancé/husband feel so comfortable and really listened to what we wanted. The pictures turned out stunning and she has a creative side that definitely shown through in the best way! Her husband Andrew Orleans did our videography and we were equally impressed and pleased with his work. He used a drone and other cameras to capture special memories that we didn’t realize at the time he was capturing.
    We can’t say enough good things about their work and highly recommend them!
    Antoinette S. Married on 07/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Every moment was beautifully captured on the day my dreams came true

I am a sentimentalist, so pictures are dear to me. It was kismet when I found Elisha! Andrew and Elisha are the most amazing, glorious, artistic and fun videographer and photographer team! They truly went above and beyond and did not waste any second to capture every moment. They didn’t even stop to eat from their arrival in the morning until midnight! Their artistic style matched mine to the T! They knew the best lighting, found beautiful locations and made me feel like a movie star. They seriously helped make my dream videos and photos come true! From the moment they came to take photos for our rehearsal dinner (yes, they do that too!) my family, husband and I felt like we knew them already.

Everyone raved how they were professional and a knack with their talents. Several of our guests commented that they appreciated how they were intrusive, in contrast to other videographers. Because of this, they caught authentic moments. Which was exactly what I wanted. I didn’t even have to tell them. Words can not even come close to how the videos came out. All my family and friends were blowing up my phone when I posted the video! People were impressed with the timing, music and they even had a drone!

I recommend 110%!
  • Casey
    Casey C. Married on 07/04/2020

Amazing, Lovely, and Talented

I knew I wanted Elisha to be my wedding photographer even before I met my now husband! She was absolutely wonderful and put me at ease throughout the entire day. Her sense of humor and kindness was just what I needed. She came highly recommended from several friends and family who Elisha photographed for their weddings. Our wedding plans fluctuated so much throughout 2020 and 2021. We felt so lucky she was willing and available to photograph our wedding celebration on 7/17/2021 at the Chautauqua Harbor Hotel. Her talent is unmatched! The pictures turned out beautiful and we will treasure them forever thanks to Elisha.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

St Thomas, 00801
Location of (elisha orin photography)

Other vendors in Virgin Islands for your wedding