Elise van der Lee Photography

Altamonte Springs, FL View map Visit website
$2,450 Most Popular Price

$2,450 Most Popular Price

Hi! I am so excited that you found me! My name is Elise, and I am the owner of Elise van der Lee Photography. I'm located in the Orlando area, but I serve all of Florida and beyond!

As an wedding photographer it is my greatest passion to capture your special moments with images that last a lifetime. I believe in photographing your love story with all of the emotions of your special day. On your wedding, I will be watching for all of the beautiful, glorious, breathtaking and honest moments that are happening between you and your loved ones.

Out of all of the amazing vendors you choose for your wedding you will spent the most time with your photographer. This is the reason why I will spend a lot of time and energy to make sure that I really know my couples. There will be consultations, phone calls, emails, engagement session and the day itself! I want to make a genuine connection with my couples for years to come.

I love taking pictures of couples and weddings because I love Marriage. I鈥檓 a believer of marriage and believe that marriage is a wonderful love gift that we get to enjoy. Someone to cherish, laugh and cry with for the rest of your life. Being on a life journey together, and for me the privilege to capture that love is just amazing.

My wedding photography is romantic, authentic and with an eye for detail. I will not only photograph your ceremony, first dance and reception, but will also take time to capture all of the precious details you picked for your wedding. This will give you a variety of images of your wedding day.

I would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or just want to chat, you can email me at: elisevanderleephotography@outlook.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,450

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Elise van der Lee
Elise van der Lee
Owner

I am a Wedding & Senior photographer in the Orlando area. It is my passion to capture the excitement of graduation and the love of couples for engagement, weddings, anniversary or just because. Creating lifelong memories for you to cherish with your loved ones is what brings me joy!

MY FAVORITE THINGS

Favorite country: Israel & Jordan

Drink: hot tea & starbucks refresher

Food: Italian or sushi

Lover of: musicals

Flowers: tulips, roses and peonies

Barefoot: barefoot or birkenstocks

Pet: Australian Shepherd named Ollie

Beach: Anna Maria Island or Lido Beach

604 San Sebastian Prado Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714
Location of (Elise van der Lee Photography)

Elise van der Lee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elise van der Lee Photography include in the starting price?

Elise van der Lee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Elise van der Lee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Elise van der Lee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Elise van der Lee Photography offer?

Elise van der Lee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Elise van der Lee Photography offer?

Elise van der Lee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Elise van der Lee Photography offer for wedding events?

Elise van der Lee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding