Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eli's Jewelry

Eli’s Jewelry is located in the L. A. Jewelry district ( Downtown ) for over 30 years. Our specialty is selling diamond engagement and wedding rings in platinum,14/18 kt gold. We carry a large selection of diamond rings and diamond bands, both in antique and modern styles.

We stock loose diamonds from .70cts and larger sizes. Our diamond are all cut grade of very good to excellent  and all comes with GIA grading. All diamonds are hand selected to have the best cut and brightness. Cut and not carat  weight makes the diamond more valuable and in demand.

If you have a certain design or style that you want, please send us an email and we can make a computer wax carving.

Once you come to our store, you will see a majority of our customers are a repeat or have been highly recomended to us by a family or friends

When you visit our store, you will feel very comfortable and experience an enjoyable moment.

Visit our store for high quality and excellent service with amazing prices.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

13 Reviews for Eli's Jewelry

My husband got my engagement ring here and then we went back to get our wedding bands. Their main goal is to make you happy no matter how long it takes. The rings we got are absolutely gorgeous and they were such a great price. They tend to get very busy on Saturday, but if you go when they open you'll be fine.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/18/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Great value! Great experience!

Profile Picture User2976577, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Eli's Jewelry was recommended to us by a friend who got married a few years back, so when we decided to get married, we went there first. I have to say that Eli is amazing. His prices are very reasonable and more than that- he treats you like a prized customer. And I know some people will say that they were catered to especially well by this business of that, but Eli actually remembered who I was and what my bride and I both did for a living. That's not just great customer service, that's the best customer service I've ever had.

In this day and age of all profit and no consideration, Eli operates with the right kind of mentality. He looks to keep his customers, and I can say without question that while we might not be bling people, every time we need or recommend a jeweler, it will be Eli.

Profile Picture Alexander, 9/29/12, 7 Reviews