Eli's Jewelry Reviews

13 | Los Angeles, CA

13 Reviews for Eli's Jewelry

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband got my engagement ring here and then we went back to get our wedding bands. Their main goal is to make you happy no matter how long it takes. The rings we got are absolutely gorgeous and they were such a great price. They tend to get very busy on Saturday, but if you go when they open you'll be fine.

Great value! Great experience!

Alexander · Married on 09/29/2012

Eli's Jewelry was recommended to us by a friend who got married a few years back, so when we decided to get married, we went there first. I have to say that Eli is amazing. His prices are very reasonable and more than that- he treats you like a prized customer. And I know some people will say that they were catered to especially well by this business of that, but Eli actually remembered who I was and what my bride and I both did for a living. That's not just great customer service, that's the best customer service I've ever had.

In this day and age of all profit and no consideration, Eli operates with the right kind of mentality. He looks to keep his customers, and I can say without question that while we might not be bling people, every time we need or recommend a jeweler, it will be Eli.

Cheryl · Married on 09/19/2012

Great service and value. The whole staff is friendly and helpful. We purchased my husbands wedding band here. Listen to their advise on sizing, they are great with grooms who will be wearing a ring for the first time and aren't sure what the fit should feel like. We saw a similar ring at robins bros for almost twice the price. May also help to monitor the price of gold before buying.

Melanie · Married on 08/25/2012

Eli's did a superb job on my engagement ring and wedding band. My fiance was able to customize my engagement ring, starting with picking out the perfect loose diamond. Eli, Raffi, and Ardemis are so warm and welcoming. You won't find dirt cheap prices there, but you're paying for quality! I have recommended Eli's to several friends looking for engagement and/or wedding rings.

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

I love the engagement ring that my fiance got for me from Eli's. It was very beautiful. We also got the matching wedding band to it and my husband's wedding band. Eli and Ralphie were both very easy to work with and they both know what they are talking about when it comes to diamonds. They did not try to up sell us in anyway. We went back like 5 times before we finally bought the rings. They were very patient with us all the 5 times. If I ever get a chance to upgrade my rock...we are definitely going to buy it from Eli's again without a doubt!

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2012

We got our wedding rings from Eli's Jewelry in downtown Los Angeles a few months before our wedding. The rings are high quality and beautiful. We were given a discount and a more than fair price for them, including engraving. The staff -- Eli's wife and sons -- are all very professional, helpful and nice. We were not big jewelry wearers so their help, suggestions and info about the choices were very much appreciated. We will be going back to Eli's for our future jewelry needs, and of course the free cleanings of our wedding rings!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2011

My hubby purchased my engagement ring from Eli's and I really could not be any happier. For one, Eli, Raffi and their mother are the sweetest people. They make you feel very comfortable and aren't stuffy like some of the other jewelers downtown. And most importantly, they don't pressure you into buying anything. As for the quality of my ring, beautiful! Eli's has very affordable prices for absolutely too notch diamonds and jewelry. My ring is gorgeous and appraises for much more than what my hubby paid for it. I have no doubts that they will be our jewelers for life.

• kbuchner

Kay · Married on 08/08/2010

We came to the jewelry district in LA to find our wedding bands. We had a list of about 5 or so jewelers that we visited based on Yelp reviews. This was our last stop, and also our BEST stop! We mostly talked to Raffi, who hooked me up with a great bargain on the ring I loved! I was about to settle for a more affordable ring, but when he saw me looking at the one I wanted he promised it to me for the price of the cheaper one. They had to make it special for me due to my teeny fingers (size 2.5!) and I also wanted it made in palladium. No problem! Since they specially make the ring just for you, you can tweak it so it's just how you want it. I am in love with my ring and couldn't be happier.

My husband got his wedding band here also. Raffi is into artistic flair when it comes to his special rings; he showed us some funky rings that weren't inside the display case, some of his personal art projects. They were very unique and he ended up choosing one of Raffi's special rings, also in palladium.

EVERYONE here was super nice; it's family owned, and the family is always there. We loved Raffi; he took care of us and got us everything we wanted for I price so low I almost cried. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Robert · Married on 07/01/2010

THE GREAT REVIEWS ABOUT ELI'S JEWELRY STORE ARE TRUE!!!! "They had me at hello!" *I know it's cheesy,but it is true!!!!
    **We did not have as large of a budget as many do, but I strongly believe, with all of my heart that we received the same type of treatment and attention as a couple with 10x our budget would receive! We truly felt treated equally and fairly!***
    I was so impressed with Eli's customer service, I opened up an account on projectwedding.com tonight just to write a review about Eli's Jewelry Store. Their customer service was excellent, they are a small family owned business and they made my fiance and I feel part of the family as well. They were totally flexible with our budget, the gave us options that were well below our budget without my fiance or I asking for it! It was evident that they are looking for life long customers and their service shows it! Raffi was without a doubt, the most courteous and customer service oriented salesman I have ever encountered in my 10 years living in southern California and believe me it takes a lot for me to say that about someone who I just met today! Eli's was our first stop and it was also our last stop! Please save your time and visit the store and ask for "RAFFI" you will not regret it! 5 stars for Eli's Jewelry Store! Thank you guys! You made our day!

Vivian & Jon · Married on 03/28/2009

No doubt a good family business. Ralph, Eli, Mom and Dad!! Thank you so much for the gorgeous rings!

Gia · Married on 09/21/2008

I was impressed not only with the quality of the jewelry, but the staff. My husband and I were viewing jewelry, magazines, and unable to find that "special" ring... Eli listened intently, and politely, for about a half hour of our shopping, he excused himself for a moment, returned and had the "PERFECT" ring - all because he "listened!" He didn't try to sell us anything we didn't want. I was/am over the moon with the ring! When we returned a month later to pick up the custom ring we walked in and they greeted my husband and I by name! WHAT... now that is some awesome service. I have been itching to add to my ring and returning to Eli's (was hoping he was online), that is what brought me to this site, as fate finds me here, I must leave our wonderful experience for new customers.

Brian · Married on 04/08/2008

I bought our wedding and engagement rings at Eli’s in 1999. They went out of their way to make us happy then, and they made us customers for life. Raffi and Eli are the best.