Mattapoisett, MA 02739 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
  • Pricing

About elin photography

Elin Photography's style has often been described as artistic and organic. We offer the perfect mix of journalistic, artistic and traditional photography. We want to tell the story of your day and never to miss a moment. The emotions and love will be captured and kept forever as your most treasured memories. We are unobtrusive in our style and you may forget we are even there! Shooting a wedding is always an honor.

• Mind On Photography
  • David Welch Photography
  • Simply Complex Media Productions

2 Reviews for elin photography

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2017

Elin, and her assistant Nick, were absolutely fantastic! Elin took the time to get to know Jonah and I (and I strongly recommend doing an engagement shoot with her so you get to know working with each other). She came to the venue ahead of time to get a feel for where she would be working. She was fun, energetic, a source of positive energy for all. And on top of all of that, she captured beautiful images! Looking through the files, we want pretty much every one of them! Elin managed to capture the feel of every moment, even in the crazy dancing at the reception! She is exceptionally accommodating and works great with other vendors (and parents!). She is also very responsive; our wedding was 9/2 and just about a week later all of the images were up. You might feel silly in some of the ways she sets up a shot, but I can tell you it is totally worth it!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Elin has a great eye and is very good at directing. Works very fast and efficient. Elin and her assistant stayed with us for the whole day, agreeing to extend by several hours and even did some photos by request after they had packed. Captured all the best moments for us. Great experience.

Sent on 09/02/2014

elin photography Pricing

elin photography Price Rates

• Press Play Entertainment
    Press Play Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Elin many times for both weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs! If I could describe her in one word it would be AWESOME! Awesome to work with and awesome at what she does. I would highly recommend her to all clients looking for photography services!

• Mattapoisett, 02739 See on map