Arlington, VA 22204 Map · Phone number

About Eleven Eleven Events

At Eleven Eleven Events we will design, plan and flawlessley execute your event. Whether it's a grand opening, charity function or wedding we will be there with you every step of the way creating an experience your guests are sure to remember!

We offer three packages- full planning, partial planning, month of/day of coordination as well as customizable packages and a la carte services.

• Larissa Wedding Designs LLC
Outdoor wedding ceremony
543225654feb0898 1378822470121 mw 212

8 Reviews for Eleven Eleven Events

Emily · Married on 12/19/2015

Choosing Melanie as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! We met her at a DC wedding expo my then-fiancé and I attended in early September 2014—our wedding wasn’t until December 2015. Shortly after, she arranged a meeting for us to meet and we signed a contract on the spot for her full wedding planning services. From the very beginning, we were just very impressed with how organized Melanie was and how well she understood our needs and vision for a winter wonderland fairy tale wedding. During the 1+ year of planning, she was on top of it all and was very, very responsive to our text messages, emails and phone calls (which we really did appreciate because some of our other vendors were not as responsive as Melanie was). Throughout the wedding planning process, Melanie was available to answer any and every question we had and was very good at kindly reminding us of our budget and providing her genuine opinion on things we could cut back on to save money when we were approaching our spending limit. She also provided alternative options for our consideration when it was time to make final decisions.

Melanie really came through when she found a florist that could work with our budget while bringing our vision to life. We had met with another florist but the quote she provided for what we wanted was unrealistic and something we simply could not afford. Melanie immediately reached out to another one of her contacts and arranged a meeting for us to meet. We feel in love with the other florist, and the quote she provided was more to our liking. Everything worked out in the end, and we got just what we wanted!

We highly recommend Melanie in a heartbeat to anyone in need of a wedding coordinator. She is super sweet and flexible, extremely professional (she knows what she’s doing!) and definitely has her clients’ best interest at heart. I’m actually going to miss not working with her anymore!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/16/2015

Melanie gave me the peace of mind that I was looking for a in a day-of wedding coordinator, and I would highly recommend her services.

As I got closer to my actual wedding date, this plan-it-all-myself bride finally realized what was going to happen on the day of the wedding – my friends and family would be running around taking care of all of the last-minute details, making sure I didn't have to do anything myself, instead of enjoying the wedding like they should. I finally broke down and hired Melanie to be my traffic director, minder of details, and general voice of calm and experience.

Due to a family emergency, Melanie couldn't stay for my entire wedding. She arranged a seamless transition to her assistant when she had to leave, and stayed for as long as she could. She also alerted me as early as possible, and still managed to make me feel at ease! Rachel, her assistant, was just as good as Melanie and I never felt like I got any less than I was expecting from the team.

I cannot overstate how much better I felt knowing that Melanie was handling everything and making sure all ran smoothly, from vendor tips to fetching my bouquet when it was left behind! Hiring Eleven Eleven Events was probably some of the best money we spent on the wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Great event, super friendly and helpful!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Eleven Eleven Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• The Links At Gettysburg Country Club Weddings

Super Event Coordinator!! Love working with her!!!

• Hoot Media Wedding Photographers

They were so great to work with and kept everything right on time throughout the whole day without being pushy!

• R. Lawrence Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Melanie on a recent wedding, and it was a pleasure doing so! She is very organized, professional, and has a pleasant personality. Additionally, she is a very good advocate for the couples she works for, which of course is critical when planning events for her clients.

• Arlington, 22204 See on map
    Location of (Eleven Eleven Events)