1467 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Elevage Events

"Elevage" is the art of taking an almost-ready wine and finessing it so that it is perfect to drink. At Elevage Events, we take your fully planned wedding and finesse any loose ends so that your day is orchestrated perfectly.

While some couples appreciate a full service bridal consultant, others delight in being involved in the details themselves. Elevage Events was created by Engaging Events by Ali, Chicago’s top wedding planner, to empower couples who are planning their own weddings to relax and enjoy the magic that makes up their special day.

The five consultants that make up the team of Elevage Events have one very important thing in common: their passion for an expertly orchestrated wedding.  The team’s professional backgrounds and training have given them the tools and experience to be professional, effective, efficient and well . . . fun to work with on your wedding.

What Does Day-of Service Consist of?

So much more than just the “day of”, this service is for the engaged couple who has handled planning the wedding but would like a coordinator present on the wedding weekend to ensure they can enjoy every moment and know someone else is handing all the details. We will begin to meet two months prior to your wedding day to talk about the itinerary for your wedding day and make sure that all the little details have been considered. A coordinator will be present at your rehearsal to ensure a smooth and effective rehearsal and then be present on your wedding day to make sure everyone is in the right place at the right time, from your family and your wedding party, to your vendors, to the limousine waiting to whisk you away to your honeymoon suite. On your wedding day, leave the organizing to Elevage Events so you can focus on your celebration!

• Sweetchic Events, Inc.
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
0eb1d4a244b47d54 1434406007949 ellerosephotorobstacey 1428

9 Reviews for Elevage Events

Sarah Deeke is a dream to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. While she may have been one of the last vendors we selected, she might be our favorite.

A wedding photographer friend recommended Sarah to us, so you know that’s already a big sign of approval. When we first met with Sarah, we had already contracted with many of our vendors which, given our wedding was taking place in a loft space where we had to bring almost everything in, was quite a long list. Sarah took it and ran with it handling all coordination in the weeks prior to our wedding which gave me a peace of mind that my other half and family very much appreciated. Our wedding day proved to us why working with Sarah was the best decision - she quickly handled last minute details with our vendors, kept everything moving like clockwork, and took care of rowdy guests with aplomb. In short, she got s*** done but I never knew it - exactly what you want in a wedding coordinator. Sarah made us laugh, kept things in perspective, and never failed to have a smile on her face! We wholeheartedly recommend Sarah Deeke and Elevage Events. She’s the best!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Susan · Married on 06/21/2015

I am so grateful to Sarah and the staff at the Art Institute and Bon Appetit for all of their help in planning my daughter's wedding. Because of them I thoroughly enjoyed the whole evening--and felt relatively stress free during the whole process. I didn't think that was possible! Sarah is extremely hard working seeing to every little detail. She is very professional. She always replied promptly to questions we had. She was truly a joy to work with during the wedding planning.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Sarah Deeke at Elevage was everything I could have possibly wanted in a wedding planner, and more. She was always on time or early. She was quick to answer questions by email, text, or phone. She had a great list of vendors that she shared with me and helped choose from for some of the smaller things that I hadn't done before I hired her around 4 months before the wedding (for example, hair/makeup). She did some hand-holding through the process to help me figure out some of my priorities. She was extremely detail-oriented when planning our schedule for the day. And the day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I saw her a few times during our reception, looking busy, and doing things that she had on her to-do list. The night went off extremely well. And on top of all of that, she is just an extremely warm, friendly person. I know it sounds like I'm being paid to write this review, but I swear I'm not. Use Sarah!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Award

Elevage Events Pricing

Elevage Events Price Rates

Elevage Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1467 N. Elston Ave. Chicago, 60642 See on map
    Location of (Elevage Events)