Element Photo

Charlotte, NC View map

We enjoy creating art. With a modern, vivid style we capture your most cherished moments through stunning, vibrant pictures that tell a story. With 2 photographers, you receive two different styles.

All packages come with full wedding coverage, a CD with printing rights, and all of the photos! We offer the latest in printing with our new mounted metallic portraits. From photo books to flush mount, we have a range of contemporary and traditional albums. Element Photo offers everything you could ask for at affordable rates, and with over 10 years of experience we're a reliable choice.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Kate Married on 05/28/2011
    They are the sweetest people that make you feel so comfortable while they take a million pictures! They picked me up and took me where ever I choose for my bridal portraits! Loved the way they did all different types of pictures from black and white, all different angles, and will get down and dirty to get the most beautiful original pictures and can adapt to any couples style or theme. I hope my husband and I can use then again to take pictures when we have our first baby!! Thank you soooooooooooo much Elina & Oleg!! You guys rock!
    Christiane Married on 08/30/2009
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! He does amazing work! He was at my parents house before he was scheduled to be there and was there for the whole wedding! I have nothing but good things to say about him. He stayed in contact throughout the whole process, before and after the wedding. I cannot wait to see the rest of my pictures!!!!!
    Leigh A. Married on 10/30/2010
    We are so happy with our wedding pictures! Oleg and Elina are the BEST! They stayed with us all day capturing every moment of the wedding in its entirety. From getting ready to leaving in the Caddy, those two were there. They are so talented and I will always recommend them if asked for any type of photography. Thank you both so much!

Charlotte, NC, 28299
Location of (Element Photo)

Element Photo frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Element Photo offer?

Element Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Element Photo offer?

Element Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Element Photo offer for wedding events?

Element Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Element Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Element Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding