203 Debbie Lane, Phoenixville, PA 19460 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Imagery Video Productions

Utilizing the latest High Definition Video Technology for stunning, lifelike image reproduction!

An Elegant Imagery Video of your wedding day will record forever the sights and sounds of the most memorable and exciting day of your new life together. We guarantee a keepsake of the highest quality that will stir your heart and the hearts of those you love.

We would be happy to customize a video package that fits your budget and your needs. Call anytime to schedule a free no obligation consultation.

Follow Elegant Imagery Video Productions on

73cd25b0c970615d VideoGrams Photo 2
DSC06781
73cd25b0c970615d VideoGrams Photo 2
DSC06781

17 Reviews for Elegant Imagery Video Productions

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2017

Elegant Imagery is awesome. Albert did our video, and Tim and Stan did the photography. They were all incredibly kind and professional--and the video and photos are excellent, which is the most important part. Seriously, the photos and video look awesome. Leading up to the wedding, Albert was very responsive, and he listened carefully to what we did and did not want, so we were all on the same page when the big day came around. For example, my wife wanted to have footage of the dance floor for the whole reception, so in addition to walking around with his main camera, Albert installed a go-pro up above the dance floor, so we have continuous footage of the whole party. The guys were also very flexible on the day-of, when we made some last-second changes. I also like the fact that they price their services a la carte, so you don't have to pay for, say, a pricy physical photo book, if you only want the photos digitally, or if you want to make the photo book yourself. They'll make you an awesome photo book, I'm sure, but it's nice that it's an option rather than a one-price-fits-all bundle.

Elegant Imagery does an awesome job, and they charge a very reasonable price. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Christine · Married on 05/13/2016

Elegant Imagery Video Productions was amazing to work with! Albert did my video and Tim did my photography. Albert went above and beyond even after the wedding was over to ensure that I was happy and had everything that I wanted or needed. The day of the wedding they both were very professional and listened to everything that we wanted. I would recommend them to any body looking for an awesome video and amazing photo's for any event!

Sent on 09/29/2016

By far one of my favorite set of vendors for the wedding day! Tim was a hilarious photographer that really captured the joy of the day, and worked really well with everybody. My sister - who is getting married in jacksonville fl- commented that if she could afford it, she would fly Tim out to so photography at her wedding!

Albert - the videographer- was also very friendly and professional. He handled most of the logistics and everything went smoothly, and all my questions were answered! We just watched the footage from the day and were tearing up all over again, very emotional and great shots!

They were also very flexible with my schedule - since i flew out of florida and was on a time crunch the wedding week- and were willing to negotiate on the pricing based on the services I actually needed.

Would definitely DEFINITELY recommend.

Sent on 12/26/2014

• Spencer Studios
    Spencer Studios Wedding Photographers

Albert is the consummate pro: attentive to detail, easy to work with, and unobtrusive. His work is excellent and his prices are very competitive. If you need an excellent videographer who will cover your event and provide a beautiful finished product, call Albert.

• Ruby First Dance
    Ruby First Dance Banquet Halls

I worked with Elegant Imagery at one of my couples' weddings where I very much wanted a video of the couples dance that we had worked so hard on. He was great - he sent me a cut of just the dance for me which turned out beautiful. I have since recommended him to other couples of mine. He's very responsive and follows through - extremely important!

• Laura Keen Photography
    Laura Keen Photography Wedding Photographers

Albert is such a talented videographer and really such a top notch editor as well. He is professional, personable and very client centered. I look forward to working with him in January and wholeheartedly endorse him to any wedding clients and will continue to do so.

• 203 Debbie Lane Phoenixville, 19460 See on map