Elegant Hall

Humble, TX View map
3.0 out of 5 rating
Up to 350 guests

Up to 350 guests

Located in Humble, Texas, Elegant Hall is a banquet hall wedding venue that is as flexible as it is beautiful. If couples or their guests are coming from outside the local area, this is no hassle. They will surely be happy to know that the venue is within a short distance of Bush Intercontinental Airport. Over the years, this venue has welcomed many hosts and guests. Those seeking an elegant and refined site to hold their special occasions, such as Sweet 16 parties, Quinces, and weddings, can find what they need here. For almost a decade, the team has been helping couples plan and carry out their dream weddings, and they look forward to doing the same for future couples.

Facilities and Capacity

Elegant Hall features a neutral backdrop. This means that couples can decorate with whatever color scheme they would like, perfectly matching it to their envisioned wedding style. This allows couples to truly experience a personalized and one-of-a-kind ceremony and reception. On the property, the main indoor wedding site has enough space to comfortably accommodate 350 seated friends and family. Couples and guests will find plenty of parking on the premises, and they will also have access to wheelchair-accessible facilities.

To make sure couples have everything they need to host their dream wedding at Elegant Hall, the team provides couples with complete package options. There are also many additional items and services to fill any gaps that might need attention during the planning process. For instance, a couple's rental of the venue includes all their tables, chairs, and linens. The team will take care of all the setup, allowing to-be-weds to focus on enjoying their big day. Services such as photography and video can be handled by the team as well. In addition to the necessary furniture, couples can choose from various rental items and wedding decor options. These include:

• Altar or arch
  • Chair covers
  • Dance floor and lighting
  • Decor and drapery
  • China
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

1.5

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Family Style
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

• Judy
    Judy G. Married on 08/21/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Perfect Wedding Night

When I had seen a bad review I didn't even bother contacting the hall. I kept searching and I ended falling in love with the hall and decided to go view the place and it was very beautifully decorated. Lisa made time for me after hours to meet me up and after talking to her I ended booking the place and after everything I found out this was the place that had a bad review. I was a bit worried at first but thru the whole process Lisa was there to help me out.
    Our wedding was 08/21/21 and it turned out so beautiful, kudos to ALL the staff, from bartenders to security, they all were so nice and friendly. Everything was perfect, I had to issues with Lisa or any of the other staff members. We received so many compliments on the hall, especially how it was decorated. I would recommend this place to my family and friends
  • Toni
    Toni R. Married on 03/13/2021
    1 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Horrible! Janky, Dishonest, Racist!

Hello All if I could give no Star I definitely would! My first advice is to AVOID this venue! Not professional, Not honorable, and staff is RACIST! CHEATS! DISHONEST! CROOKED! OUTDATED CHAIR COVERS! Rushed! Worse MISTAKE OF MY WEDDING WAS CHOOSING THIS VENUE , I have literally been in hell since booking this place! It’s been 2 years of consistent back and forth! Bootleg contracts! Changing in staff lies! Covid just intensified my frustration! Linda the owner smiles but is just as crooked as her staff who steal from her! They mix match decor! The DONT iron there linens! It is 2021 and although the hall is stand alone and quite beautiful inside! They do not invest in more up to date equipment! IF YOU DO NOT WANT CHAIR COVERS DONT BOOK HERE! The selection of chair covers they do have if you have to have outdated decor, is very minuscule! Lastly, KEEP EVERYTHING PIECE OF DOCUMENTATION! The contract they have is modified to only have beneficial to them! The DONT even give you a copy! I had to take a picture via phone!

More than the inconsistency it’s the disrespectful staff! I was treated like a dog! The staff tells the owner what to do! Although I reported the maltreatment she still put this lady in charge of an event she assured me she wouldn’t! Today, joined in 8 must said 10 times I don’t want her here! Please ask her to leave and NOTHING! She remained there speaking to me in a very inappropriate manner! Only when i began scream, did Linda cowardly enforce what I requested! $10,000 down the drain! I am not comfortable. She said go help that client and the staff continued to stay, and say I need to see everything! Staff act as a dictator, Linda does too, but with a smile! Most dangerous because her sexier come with a smile and act of godliness!

They tried to CHEAT ME OUT OF a fruit display, fine China, seated buffet, force me to pay $800 to pick up Equipment I was promised by staff at signing clearly written on my package! I’m having a wedding who would book a $10000 package, to eat on disposable plates! I was guaranteed to come in as early as I like my wedding day and then told. Now come at 3! Even the contract is NOT LEGIT! If I knew what I know now I would have never booked at this place! PLEASE I BEG DONT GO HERE SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION, heartache, headache! It’s not worth it! Everything looks good is not good for you! This is one of those times!!

UPDATE: now the manager who isn’t supposed deal with me texts my phone! Emails me! Then says she excepts my cancellation that I did NO GIVE! They are no longer willing to work with me!! Oh and if I continue to post the truth I will be sued for slander!! If you want to be cheated out of 10,000! Please go here!! I will be taking them to court! Accuses me of Slander! Slander -the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

All of these things definitely have taken place! And I have proof! All the times I requested a refund! She said no! This time the owner just ignored me! Then RACIST MANAGER falsely ACCEPTS THE CANCELLATION I NEVER GAVE! Which had to be in writing per my contract! Then say not willing to work with me!! I post pictures in support of this! Because careful I will fight to ensure this doesn’t happen to anyone else!! Never did get the information in English!

I’ve asked for a refund numerous time! Now my REFUND REQUEST IS BEING NOTED AS A CANCELLATION!! N then says she not Willing to work with me! Great! FINALLY, I’ve requested numerous time to NOT have to communicate with you and you continue to address me!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Elegant Hall 1
Exclusive
Elegant Hall 2
Offer

We have some dates available in 2019 we are offering a Free Margarita Machine Rental with your Booking!

If your date is available and you book, You will Receive a Free Margarita Machine Rental for the day of your Wedding!

Expires when all available dates are booked!

Pricing

Mi Chef Caters Mi Chef Caters Wedding Caterers

Elegant Hall fantastic Venue one of the smoothest around. Excellent coordinators with seamless affordable pricing. Very well kept venue clean an fresh all of the time. Packages are the real deal and take all the stress away

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
7391 Rankin Rd Humble, TX, 77396
Location of (Elegant Hall)

Elegant Hall frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Elegant Hall?

Elegant Hall includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Elegant Hall, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Elegant Hall includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Elegant Hall, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Elegant Hall includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Elegant Hall in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Elegant Hall for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Elegant Hall for wedding events?

Elegant Hall offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Elegant Hall offer?

Elegant Hall offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Elegant Hall offer for wedding events?

Elegant Hall offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Elegant Hall have available for wedding events?

Elegant Hall offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Elegant Hall and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elegant Hall is recommended by 50% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.0 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3 in quality of service, 3 in average response time, 3 in flexibility, 3 in professionalism and 3 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Elegant Hall offer?

Elegant Hall currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues