Hillsboro, OR 97124 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Events

Elegant Events is a Wedding & Event planning and coordination company. I feel that no matter the budget every event deserves to be elegant! I am currently offering day of wedding and event services and guidance, along with full coordination services depending on what your needs may be.

If you are interested in my services, please contact me so we can further discuss how I will be able to help you enjoy your wedding or event day. I offer several cost-effective packages, and I am willing to work with you to get you the services you need at a price you can afford.

I look forward to making your event elegant!

Follow Elegant Events on

Logo
Logo

5 Reviews for Elegant Events

Sharay · Married on 08/16/2014

Heidi is amazing! This was by far the best investment I made during the wedding. I had a travel themed wedding and she even dressed like a flight attendant to fit in with our theme.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2012

Between finishing school, buying a house, starting a new job and planning this wedding we were obviously overwhelmed. Heidi was amazing at getting things done and keeping us on track. She knew what we cared about and when to push our venders to get it the way we wanted. We can't say enough good things!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Rhonnda · Married on 09/08/2012

Elegant Events made my daughter's wedding stress free and fun. Timelines were organized and neatly presented. Options for vendors were provided. Once decisions were made, Elegant Events did the rest. The reception for about 80 was in our backyard and we had the pleasure of being hosts and not needing to stress over the details. Our guest said it was a very comfortable garden party.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Elegant Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Camera Art Photography
    Camera Art Photography Wedding Photographers

Elegant Events does a fantastic job! Heidi is organized and able to capture the spirit and vision of her clients. She works well with and communicates well with other vendors. The experience for the bride and groom, the family and friends, the other vendors involved with the event is an enjoyable one. I highly recommend Elegant Events to my clients seeking wedding and event planning and coordination.

• Hillsboro, 97124 See on map