1049 SW Baseline St Suite C 450, Hillsboro, OR 97123 Map · Phone number

About Camera Art Photography

Welcome to Camera Art Photography, where your vision is our creative mission. Weddings are our passion and it shows in our images. Photographing weddings is more than just documenting the day. Your wedding imagery is the most enduring part of your wedding and will tell the story of your special day for generations. The moments are filled with so much emotion… love, hope, joy, laughter, romance and seizing this in imagery requires vision, anticipation and the ability to infuse passion, art and emotion..

Follow Camera Art Photography on

CameraArtupload
portlandweddingphotographer01

21 Reviews for Camera Art Photography

Jamie · Married on 12/06/2014

Absolutely in LOVE with both my wedding photos & engagement photos. She's a true artist with a camera and I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Carrie! I've had so many people tell me how beautiful our pictures turned out and I've already recommended Carrie to everyone I know who's getting married. You definitely will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tara · Married on 08/24/2013

Working with Carrie was a joy throughout the entire process. From our first meeting, my husband and I noticed her warmth, kindness, and genuine personality. We felt that she had that "human" touch that we were seeking in all our vendors- she cared about us as a couple, respected our unique relationship, and sought to illuminate that through her craft. She was even willing to customize a package to fit our unique needs!

Our engagement session with her was fun and comfortable, no stress or self-consciousness, which meant a lot to me as my husband can be rather shy. I was impressed by her ability to give us some helpful direction (we didn't really know what to do) that really encouraged us to just be ourselves. And we absolutely adored the images! She turned them into a special guestbook for the wedding that we received many compliments on, and we'll treasure it forever.

On the day of the wedding, Carrie was prompt, professional, and considerate. We appreciated that she was able to capture beautiful images without being intrusive. Many of my family members commented that they noticed how hard she was working, but that they never felt that she was "in the way". It was like magic- somehow we never knew she was there but she didn't miss a thing. We have seen a sneak peek of our wedding photos and are amazed at the moments Carrie caught- all the most emotional, beautiful moments we want to remember forever. We also loved her creative ideas for different shots, and felt her photography style was a great mix of classic and unique. (IE, she was able to capture the timeless spirit of our very traditional Catholic Mass, while also taking whimsical group shots of our bridal party!)

I am so grateful to Carrie for her warm heart and incredible skill, and highly recommend her to brides who are looking for a meaningful relationship with their vendors. She is wonderful!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2013

Words can't describe how amazing Carrie and her team are!! They are awesome, creative, patient, and very professional. Our timeline was perfect and not a moment was missed. Five stars all the way!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Award

Camera Art Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Soleil Bliss Event Productions
    Soleil Bliss Event Productions Wedding Planners

A pleasure to work with over several years. Camera Art has captured some of our absolute favorite images over the years. Showing off true Art in our Portfolio is an easy task with such amazing talent.

• Photography By Ajay
    Photography By Ajay Wedding Photographers

I always love working with Camera Art Photography! She has such a great eye and 20+ year experience to capture your day!

• A Sound Choice Entertainment
    A Sound Choice Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with the great staff at Camera art for over 20 years. They are still fresh and fun and create amazing images of your special day. All that is left from your day are the images that are captured to look back on. Let the talented photographers at Camera art make your memories last forever.

• 1049 SW Baseline St, Suite C 450 Hillsboro, 97123 See on map
    5037300248 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment