Elegant Brides Hair and Makeup

Wesley Chapel, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elegant Brides Hair and Makeup is an on-location wedding hair and makeup provider based in Tampa, Florida. The owner, Michelle, has over 30 years of experience in the beauty industry, specializing in airbrush makeup and bridal updos and hairstyles. Elegant Brides has a team of the areas top stylists: able to accomodate small or large wedding parties and create the look you're dreaming of for your wedding day. They provide beauty services to clients throughout Central Florida, including Tampa, Orlando, Clearwater, St. Petesburg, and Sarasota and the surrounding areas.

Experience
In her 30 years of experience, Michelle has provided her hair and makeup expertise for hundreds of weddings, photo shoots, album covers, television sets, and stage perfomers. Her work has been featured in The Wedding Guide, Chicago's number one wedding magazine, in a 14-page fashion feature. Elegant Brides has received the Couple's Choice Award from Weddingwire for five consecutive years.

Michelle can accommodate wedding parties of up to 15 people. Hair services offered include updos and styling. For makeup application services, Michelle offers:

• Eye makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Kate
    Kate Married on 05/04/2022

Lovely experience!

We came to Florida for a beach vow renewal and hired Michelle to do my hair and make-up. I was extremely pleased with her! She was professional, on time, easy to talk to, and worked with my personal preferences. She created a wonderful experience. My make-up and long hair looked perfect for our beach ceremony! I would highly recommend Michelle!

Elegant Brides Hair and Makeup's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting you and being a part of your vow renewal! I enjoyed getting to hear your story amd sharing similar stories. Thank you for the delicious food too!🥰
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 02/07/2022

Michelle is so lovely!

Michelle took my 1920s glam to the next level! She was incredibly sweet and lovely even coming all the way down to Pass-A-Grille beach at 7 (!!) AM on a Monday to ensure my female family members and myself look as fabulous as possible.

I look at the photos and I cannot believe how beautiful she helped me look. It's me, but it's the absolute best version of me which is more than what anyone could ever want for their wedding. The birdcage veil, the hollywood waves. She nailed every single aspect of my look.

I had a small wedding so instead of a wedding party I had Michelle take care of my mother and sisters and I cannot thank her enough for making them feel as beautiful as they are. My mom was very pleased with how her hair looked and one sister we describe her hair as "being finer than frog's hair". Healthy, but so fine textured there's not much anyone has been able to do with it. Michelle was able to work magic and style them so they looked so lovely.

Thank you Michelle for being available and helping us all!

Rachel,
    It was such a pleasure working with you and your family on your wedding day. Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing the pictures. You look stunning!!
  • Eulalia
    Eulalia C. Married on 06/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elegant Brides (Michelle Balderas)

Michelle Balderas is fantastic, sweet, and so talented. She was very easy to work with and made our wedding hair and makeup look amazing. I got married on the beach on 6/14/21, and absolutely loved my hair. I have also never had anyone match my complexion perfectly with makeup like she did. I’ve gotten so many compliments on our pics. Michelle is fabulous!

Elegant Brides Hair and Makeup's reply:

I had so much fun being around you and your family…you made me feel like I was at home! Thank you so much for choosing Elegant Brides:)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

True Love Photography True Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Elegant Brides and Hair does an Amazing job with hair and makeup for my Brides. From a Photographers perspective, flawless.

Wesley Chapel, 33545
Location of (Elegant Brides Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding