3210 B Clifton Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63139 Map · Phone number

About Elegance In Bloom

Elegance In Bloom is dedicated to creating breathtaking bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for your special day. We take pride in each and every design by paying close attention to the small details and your specific needs. Your event is a personal experience for us so we put our heart and soul into what is important to you. We are committed to creating a unique and beautiful work of art specific to the desires of every Bride and Groom. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Follow Elegance In Bloom on

img0 049
jones 4

28 Reviews for Elegance In Bloom

Natalie · Married on 10/10/2015

The most beautiful flowers I have ever laid my eyes on. I couldn't have imagined using anyone else as our florist. They were breathtaking. I would recommend Angie to anyone. She is highly professional and listens to every detail. She made out wedding beautiful in every way possible! Thanks Angie!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Katie · Married on 12/06/2014

Angie was amazing to work with. From our first meeting I could tell she really understood what kind of look I was going for with my winter wedding. She had great ideas for the centerpieces when I wasn't sure what I wanted, and she didn't make me feel bad for being on a budget. Any emails I sent between first meeting and wedding day were promptly and professionally responded to. The day of the wedding, I was 100% satisfied with my and my bridesmaid's bouquets, the corsages and boutonnieres, and all the reception flowers. EVERYTHING was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 12/23/2014

simone · Married on 11/01/2014

Angie was the best florist ever! I was the absolute nightmare bride and picky and needy and could not make up my mind about anything. I was constantly worried about the overall execution of the flowers before I even booked a florist. Angela got my vision right off the bat. I met with 6 different florist and when I met with Angela I was blown away. I needed her in my life to plan this wedding. The flowers were amazing and beautiful. I would not have changed a single thing about them. All of my guest raved about the flowers and my bouquet. She made our day magical and whimsical and gorgeous. Working with her was a breeze and responded to all my emails and calls. She understood what I wanted and needed. I thank her a million times and more because everything she did was wonderful and better than I had imagined or planned. Her flowers and talent and creativity really made a difference in our wedding. I would recommend her and no one else to take care of you on your wedding day.

Sent on 11/11/2014