650 East Cherry, Troy, MO 63379 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Troy Flower Shop

Troy Flower Shop is a florist located in Troy, Missouri that services weddings in the Saint Louis area. The company has been delighting weddings since 1975. Troy Flower Shop treats each couple's wedding dreams with care, as they strive to turn them into reality. Indeed, the companies emphasis is on you and the moment.

At Troy Flower Shop, couples have a number of options when selecting their floral style, arrangements and services. Floral styles available for consideration include classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic and vintage. Additionally, the following floral arrangements are also available: aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower petals, single flowers and table arrangements. Troy Flower Shop also offers the following services:

• Consultations

Troy Flower Shop 5
Troy Flower Shop 6
Troy Flower Shop 7

Anna · Married on 05/20/2018

We chose Troy florist to do the flowers for our May 20th wedding because I had heard so many wonderful things about them. We were not disappointed.
    We worked with Carla, the owner, from start to finish. Carla helped us in so many ways. She was very interested in knowing my vision for the day. She is definitely knowledgeable about what works, and what makes the best presentation, all while sticking to a budget.
    Carla made some wonderful suggestions about our centerpieces. We had a variety of styles and heights which added to the overall beauty and interest in the reception venue. Carla came up with a way to add just the right dab of color to the bridesmaids’ hydrangea bouquets to coordinate with the groomsmen’s ties. She created a lovely bouquet for me that incorporated my grandmother’s favorite flower-something she knew was very important to me.
    Carla was very accommodating and did a great job with some last minute additions that we wanted to make. She made the whole process easy and enjoyable. We highly recommend working with Carla and her team. Don’t think twice about making the trip out to Troy. It is well worth it!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Troy Flower Shop 9

Andria · Married on 10/21/2017

BOOK CARLA RIGHT NOW! You will not regret it. She's so friendly and really knows everything about flowers and color. My flowers were the best part of my wedding, very unique and full of foliage. At our first meeting she sat me down and I showed her some ideas, and she pulled together a small bouquet for me to see if I'd like it. I DID, and then later went home and realized one of the colors was too purple for my liking, so she suggested that I send her a color swatch of what I wanted to make sure she matched it perfectly. Let me tell you, this was the best thing to happen to my wedding. I ended up going to Lowe's and picking out paint swatch cards for all the colors I wanted in my wedding, making a palette for Carla, and one for myself, which I used in every vendor meeting after that. The men at the Tie bar where we got our ties LOVED it. No questions about which tie to pick with that! And I owe it all to Carla. She knew my venue so well and setup the decor herself. She was very accommodating, right down to the day before the wedding where I felt like one of the colors was too pale pink when I wanted more of a mauve, and she PAINTED THE FLOWERS to fix it! They looked amazing! I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Troy Flower Shop 14
    Troy Flower Shop 15
    Troy Flower Shop 16

Troy Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for kind words! I loved working with you to create your wedding day flowers! Thank you for choosing Troy Flower Shop Weddings

Troy Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 650 East Cherry Troy, 63379 See on map