650 East Cherry, Troy, MO 63379 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Troy Flower Shop

Troy Flower Shop is a florist located in Troy, Missouri that services weddings in the Saint Louis area. The company has been delighting weddings since 1975. Troy Flower Shop treats each couple's wedding dreams with care, as they strive to turn them into reality. Indeed, the companies emphasis is on you and the moment.

At Troy Flower Shop, couples have a number of options when selecting their floral style, arrangements and services. Floral styles available for consideration include classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic and vintage. Additionally, the following floral arrangements are also available: aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower petals, single flowers and table arrangements. Troy Flower Shop also offers the following services:

• Consultations

Troy Flower Shop 7
  • Alix

Alix · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Flowers

The flowers I received from Troy Flower Shop were better than I expected. My bouquets and centerpieces were everything I could have imagined and more. I also really appreciated them being on time for delivery and set up as this helped our day move smoothly.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Troy Flower Shop 8

Anna · Married on 05/20/2018

We chose Troy florist to do the flowers for our May 20th wedding because I had heard so many wonderful things about them. We were not disappointed.
    We worked with Carla, the owner, from start to finish. Carla helped us in so many ways. She was very interested in knowing my vision for the day. She is definitely knowledgeable about what works, and what makes the best presentation, all while sticking to a budget.
    Carla made some wonderful suggestions about our centerpieces. We had a variety of styles and heights which added to the overall beauty and interest in the reception venue. Carla came up with a way to add just the right dab of color to the bridesmaids’ hydrangea bouquets to coordinate with the groomsmen’s ties. She created a lovely bouquet for me that incorporated my grandmother’s favorite flower-something she knew was very important to me.
    Carla was very accommodating and did a great job with some last minute additions that we wanted to make. She made the whole process easy and enjoyable. We highly recommend working with Carla and her team. Don’t think twice about making the trip out to Troy. It is well worth it!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Troy Flower Shop 9

Troy Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 650 East Cherry Troy, 63379 See on map