30 Stone Ledge Road, Saddle River, NJ 07458 Map · Phone number

About Urvashi Mishra

About US

Urvashi Mishra is a home and destination Wedding Planner that combines style, creativity and global trends to ensure that every aspect of your wedding day is elegantly planned and executed.

Urvashi Mishra provides an unparalleled service and trusted connections to the best wedding professionals. She assists you at every step of your planning process. From venue reservations, sumptuous catering, thematic occasions, décor services, flower arrangements, she will give you ideas to make your wedding memorable and unique.

Featured

Urvashi Mishra has been featured on Smithsonian Channel in March, 2017 for the reality show “Big Indian Wedding” based on one of her weddings from August 2016. Also, she has been awarded as the best wedding planner in 2016, 2017 & 2018 by weddingwire.com. Urvashi Mishra has received best reviews for all her weddings. Most of her new business comes from the referrals received from her prior weddings events.

THE PROCESS

A Smooth Event Experience

We have established relationships with vendors and the know how to leverage our relationships to get you the best deals. We also know the contract traps to look for and know how to ensure your interests are protected. As well, troubleshooting is our specialty. Every time we avoid event blunders not only does it create a smooth experience but it also avoids last-minute revisions that always cost more money. Moving to plan B when necessary is a call we are ready to make. Also, at times, agreeing on things can be a challenge; but having someone who can mediate between the bride and groom or family members can help ease the decision making process. We create documents on google drive which are shared with bride, groom, and any family members who are involved in decision making. In addition, we keep up on industry trends, can identify successful ideas, work closely with our vendors and most importantly, the bride, enjoy the journey of planning the big day.

Follow Urvashi Mishra on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kraft Events
i 4 51 739106 160096724322964

41 Reviews for Urvashi Mishra

• Sindhusha

Sindhusha R. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

In hard times, a true savior! Urvashi is the perfect planner

Especially now in the midst of COVID-19 and the stresses around scaling a large-size Hindu ceremony to a smaller audience while practicing all protocols, Urvashi was a godsend in helping to plan our wedding. From helping to coordinate not only all the home events leading up to the wedding but also the wedding day itself, I know for a fact that this entire event would have not gone smoothly without her. She's helped in every facet from the mandap decorations to coordinating the event schedules and all the way to helping me with a baker on my ideal cake design.

And the most important aspect of all is that she was there with me and my family every step of the way. She helped keep us sane and on top of all the different activities going on and was a calming presence through the whole event, especially given the fact that we were nervous with COVID going on. By the end of the wedding, I almost forgot Urvashi was my wedding planner - she ended up becoming my close friend during the most important event of my life.

If you're stressed and worried about how to pull off your big day, please hire Urvashi as she will do a fantastic job and will help you handle every obstacle that comes your way. My wedding is complete proof of that as Urvashi helped me pull off this event in the most difficult and uncertain of times.

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Sandhya

Sandhya N. · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Best Wedding Planner Ever - Pure Magic

Nitin and I are forever in Urvashi's debt. She is more than a wedding planner, more than a person, more than a vendor - she is pure magic. Every moment of our magical wedding we owe to her. She was on top of things we didn't even know we needed.
    We had amazing vendors who went above and beyond, mostly recommended by Urvashi of course, but it was clear that they delivered so excellently because of the relationship they have with Urvashi.

She took care of every detail with precision and care, she handled a very emotional time (planning a wedding during the pandemic) with grace and calm, and she never made us feel like we were unreasonable for wanting the very best while being mindful of our budget.

I can't imagine a situation that Urvashi could not handle, given that our wedding threw everything at her and she handled each one incredibly, often making better solutions than were initially proposed!

The most common words I heard all weekend were 'Urvashi handled it'. Any time any situation came up, within 10 seconds of me learning about it, the update came in "Urvashi has already handled it." Honestly, we could NOT have done it without her. I don't know how anyone does. If you are even thinking about hiring Urvashi, do not think about - just do it. You will not regret it and your wedding will be more than you ever could have imagined. All because of her.

There are not enough words in the English (or any other) language to express how incredible, competent, kind, resourceful, and dedicated Urvashi is. SHE IS THE BEST!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Shivani

Shivani P. · Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely the BEST!

Urvashi was the best choice we made for our wedding. She was so attentive and patient with all of our questions and needs and made sure we got whatever it was we wanted. Urvashi is so personable, sweet and knows exactly how to make things happen- even when they seem so difficult. She really took the time to understand both of our needs as well as our parents wishes for rituals.

All of our events flowed with such ease. Each day Urvashi and her team showed up and made every event more memorable by making sure of every minuscule detail. Not to mention, our 3 tier wedding cake had dropped and she managed to convince the bakery to create a brand new one in under six hours and have it delivered looking just as intricate as the original. She is the ultimate boss lady!

I would recommend Urvashi to any and all. She’s absolutely amazing, definitely the best wedding planner and the only one you’d want for your special day! She has become more like family to us all. We’ve worked with her prior to our wedding and will definitely be using her services again and again at other future events amongst our other family and friends.

Love,
    Shivani & Jeel

Sent on 06/30/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Urvashi Mishra FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 7501
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Rangoli Wedding Caterers

I worked with Urvashi at Electric Karma for few events, all in quick succession. Am impressed with the attention to details, follow-ups and the care given on the day. They are now on our vendor list; I recommend Urvashi to plan your event highly.

• 30 Stone Ledge Road Saddle River, NJ, 07458 See on map
    2017258222 (Phone number)
    Always Open
    Location of (Urvashi Mishra)