Astoria, Astoria, NY 11103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,750
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About ELC Events

E.L.C. Events - Powered by Nick Z is an upscale DJ service located in Astoria, New York. You may have seen him on TLC's "Say Yes to The Dress" at Kleinfeld Bridal NY. Nick Z's performances are filled with dynamic, high-energy music and entertainment. Nick Z has a passion for performing in front of live audiences, each event inspiring him to take his music to the next level. He has performed for a number of different events including weddings, private events, corporate bookings, high-profile events, and charity events. Clientele includes: The XO Group, Gigmasters.com, The Bash.Com, Pinterest, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, STK, TAO Group, and the list does not stop.

When working with couples on their wedding plans, Nick Z promises an attentive, open line of communication from start to finish. He welcomes initial consultations to help couples decide exactly what his services can provide, whether they need DJ services or MC capabilities. E.L.C. Events is covered by liability insurance for each event, and provides their own microphones, photobooth, sound/PA system, and uplighting. While avoiding your do-not-play list, the types of music he can play include:

• Club
  • R&B
  • Soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40 hits
  • And Simply ANYTHING THAT YOU DESIRE!

• Touch of Sound LLC

Videos 2 Videos

36 Reviews for ELC Events

Jeremiah Hugenot · Married on 08/12/2020

Holiday Party Success!

Hey all. Thought I’d pop in to share my experience with Mr. Nick Z. I am not what most of my clientele or coworkers would consider “hip”. So when they asked me to help find the entertainment for our corporate Holiday Party I was slightly intimidated. I was also not given very much notice, so I was getting quite worried. In my office, choosing the party entertainment is like drawing the shortest straw. Let’s just say that we have had some,…”interesting” experiences with entertainment at work functions. (Think John Lovett in the wedding singer). So! After much research, I arrived at what seemed to be a wedding website which offered an array of entertainment. Amongst them, Nick Z! It is nice to still be receiving compliments and kind words about how great the party was. Nick really played for everyone. This was not the kind of party that had people scattered in their chairs throughout the room. In fact, most chairs were empty. So much laughing, dancing and fun. I’ve been told by my team that I will be in charge of entertainment again next year so long as its Nick Z again. So dibs on Nick Z December 18 2020! Thanks for rocking this party Nick, I can’t thank you enough. You really came through. Oh and,…thanks for helping with Danny (the HR guy). Haha his ankle is doing much better. He almost danced his feet off cause of you!

-All The Best & Happy Hollidays

Jeremiah H

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Loiacono · Married on 06/27/2020

5 stars!!!!!

Nick is awesome to work with! Originally was introduced through a venue and have hired Nick multiple times after that for our corporate events. He is flexible, reliable and knows how to keep the party going! Will continue to use Nick for our events moving forward as our preferred DJ.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • I

Ilene Black · Married on 11/10/2019

My son's wedding

Nick Z was so doggone good at our son's wedding. He set the tone early with his excellent music and continued through the evening. The dance floor was NEVER empty! Thank you, nick, from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 11/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ELC Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen