El Güero 2

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
1 review

El Güero 2 is a family-owned restaurant located in San Diego, California, specializing in Mexican cuisine and offering wedding catering services. Established in 2016, this esteemed business has garnered a fantastic reputation and is loved by customers. Couples seeking a delicious Mexican dining experience will love what this restaurant offers.

Cuisine

The dedicated team at El Güero 2 offers a variety of catering options to suit a plethora of needs. From burrito and taco trays to on-site cooking, couples will be spoiled for choice when planning their evening meal. You can expect to find a variety of meat, seafood, and vegetable options to please all palates. A full vegan menu can also be provided.

Couples can opt to have their food prepared and delivered on trays, or the staff at El Güero 2 can happily travel to your venue to provide on-site catering. They can supply plastic ware to serve food and drinks. They would love to hear from you to discuss your vision for your special day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$20

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$13

Delivery
Set Up

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Buffet
Custom Menu
Lunch

What types of cuisine do you cater?

Mexican

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Vegetarian
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Liam D. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent tacos for wedding reception

El Guero 2 catered my wedding and our guests loved the food. I grew up with great Mexican food, so I am picky. When we decided to serve tacos at the wedding, we did an extensive search for the best in San Diego, looking into about a dozen catering businesses before choosing them. From the tasting, we knew that they genuinely cared about meeting our needs and helping us celebrate with food. They did a fantastic job. The food was delicious and the service was above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them for any event. Many of our guests went back for seconds and joked that although nobody remembers the food served at weddings, everyone will remember these tacos. So good!

El Güero 2's reply:

Liam & Sophia,
    You had so many choices for your catering needs, and you choose us! We can’t thank you enough for your trust. From El Guero 2 team, we would like to wish you both all the happiness in the world. Gracias!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

El Güero 2 1
Offer
Create your own taco bar! $12 Per Guest Contact our Catering Coordinator Booking/Availability 619.755.9344

Team

Pamela D.  Herroz
Pamela D. Herroz
Catering Coordinator

Hola!

My name is Pam, I'm the Catering Coordinator and co-owner of El Guero 2. My team and I have more than 6 yrs of experience catering from private gatherings to corporate events. I can assure you I will make the "Taco" part the most delicious and easiest part of your event. Yes, I work within your budget, and yes! I also can custom our menu to your wish. From Tacos, Enchiladas, Ceviche, Chile Relleno, to a bacon wrapped hotdog or even chips and salsa!

2455 Otay Center Dr Unit 114 San Diego, CA, 92154
6197559344
619-240-7711

OPEN
Location of (El Güero 2)

El Güero 2 frequently asked questions

At El Güero 2, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At El Güero 2, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up

What event services does El Güero 2 offer for weddings?

El Güero 2 offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does El Güero 2 provide for weddings?

El Güero 2 offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Buffet
  • Custom Menu
  • Lunch

What types of cuisine can you find at El Güero 2?

At El Güero 2, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Mexican

What dietary needs can be accomodated at El Güero 2?

At El Güero 2, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Vegetarian

What percentage of users recommend El Güero 2 and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

El Güero 2 is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does El Güero 2 offer?

El Güero 2 currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding