3208 North Carroll Court, Bensalem, PA 19020 Map · Phone number

About EJZ Entertainment

My goal at EJZ Entertainment is to make your special day memorable. It is my attention to you the client that separates me from the competition. I give my undivided attention to you. I will meet with you face to face, communicate through phone conversations, and e-mail. My many years of experience and wide array of music (over 65,000 songs) makes EJZ Entertainment the easy pick for Disc Jockeying or Emceeing your next event. It is no surprise that EJZ Entertainment is the right choice for Clients in the Bucks, Chester, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties. Thank You.... Ed.

Follow EJZ Entertainment on

EJZProfilepicure
2012Variouspictures400

6 Reviews for EJZ Entertainment

Christine · Married on 04/16/2016

What we loved: Ability to read the crowd and keep the dance floor packed, high energy, personal attention, great music, awesome party.
    Helpful hints: Take time to think about your list of songs, but even with a short list, DJ Ed will have a good feel for your music taste. Don’t overdo it – trust him to understand your taste and your crowd. Personal opinion – NO do-not-play list – we trusted DJ Ed to know the crowd and get them dancing, and he did. There’s nothing that deflates me more as a wedding *guest* than asking for a song and being told it’s on the do-not-play list – there’s no song that would ruin my wedding, or likely yours. I'm sure DJ Ed would do whatever you want, but our party was better left to his discretion.
    Review: I didn’t realize it when I was planning our wedding, but all of the work we did to make the ceremony special and make the day our own would have eventually fallen flat if we had the wrong DJ. We set the mood, but once the reception started, we turned it all over to DJ Ed. We set him up with a crowd that was high on emotion and love, ready for a party that was worthy of the moment. DJ Ed knocked it out of the park. He read the crowd perfectly, and packed the dance floor the entire night. Not one dud song. My cousin said to me, “I NEVER dance, and I’m dancing!” He used personal details at the reception and it felt like he was one of the family. Not only did he deliver the day of, but his personal attention was excellent. He met with us in person more than once and had phone calls with us to go over details and make sure we were comfortable. He was so considerate of what we were going through as a couple trying to plan our wedding, and he worked hard to put our minds at ease. He rolled with what the venue was doing and made it all work. Our guests loved every minute, and DJ Ed carried the energy of the crowd from the moment he started through the last dance. We couldn’t have asked for more. SO glad we trusted DJ Ed with our day!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Joe & Marion · Married on 07/23/2011

Ed really is an amazing DJ! He met up with us a few weeks before the reception to go over all of the plans & music selection and kept in touch with us right up until the party started. He arrived early to set up and played all of the songs we requested and then some. We didn’t have to worry about a thing, except for having a great time. The best part about Ed is that he really knows how to work a crowd. Everyone is still talking about how great our DJ was! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND EJZ Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Thanks, Ed!

Sent on 08/09/2011
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 07/02/2011

Ed is seriously the worlds best dj... We got SOOOOOOOOO many compliments on how much fun everything was and that the dj was fantastic! He kept the dance floor jumping from the beginning of the night right through the end. He was very accommodating of our special requests and always had prompt answers throughout the planning! You will not be disappointed if you go with EJZ Entertainment!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Award

EJZ Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Alyssa Andrew Photography + Boudoir
    Alyssa Andrew Photography + Boudoir Wedding Photographers

I had the awesome pleasure of working the same wedding as Ed of EJZ Entertainment this past July. He literally kept the dance floor filled the entire night, I was very impressed! You can absolutely tell he loves his couples & his couples love him back. 2thumbs up!

• 3208 North Carroll Court Bensalem, 19020 See on map