Serving all of MI, Clarkston, MI 48346 Map · Phone number

About EJ Photography Emily Dowd

With a unique style and laid back, down to earth personality, Emily Dowd will capture the emotion and excitement of your day through a mixture of photojournalism, traditional and artistic photography.

Follow EJ Photography Emily Dowd on

23 Reviews for EJ Photography Emily Dowd

Diana · Married on 10/21/2017

Love, Love, Love Emily!! She is amazing! We had so much fun with her! Easy to work with and will do everything she can to get the kind of shots you want. Never had to worry about her getting everything. Total trust in her! Our engagement pictures were amazing and can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures. Can't wait to use her again, for family photos!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2016

Emily did the photography for our engagement and wedding. My husband and I were nervous for our engagement session at first because we’re a little camera-shy, but Emily, being very personable, made us feel comfortable, and the photos came out beautiful. She was very flexible in scheduling a day and place for the photos, which we really appreciated. Leading up to the wedding, Emily was helpful in offering her expertise on the day-of timeline about what would work, and what might be stretching it (timewise). The day of the wedding, she kept everyone calm and everything moving. When Emily sent us the wedding photos (~2 months later), we were so, so happy! She managed to capture all emotions going through us that day- happiness, nervousness, excitement. Emily’s photos and personality make her an amazing photographer!

Heather · Married on 11/02/2013

When I first started planning my wedding I knew that choosing a photographer was going to be one of the more difficult tasks. At the end of the celebration, photographs would be one of the only physical keepsakes from our wedding day. I read hundreds of reviews and looked through hundreds of photos in trying to reach a decision. My fiance was possibly even more particular than I was (having worked in a photo lab before, he picked up on some things that I had missed).

After much discussion, we decided to meet with Emily as she was our top choice. After meeting with Emily we knew we would not need to meet with anyone else. Not only does she take the most amazing pictures, but she is absolutely wonderful to work with!

We booked Emily for both engagement photos and our wedding day. When we got our e-pics back, I was blown away by how great the pictures were. The day of our shoot was very hot, and I was worried I would look like a mess in some of them. But in the photos you can not tell at all!

I didn't think it would be possible, but our wedding photos are even better than our e-pics. The day of the wedding was quite busy and emotional, but Emily was able to keep everything moving along at a nice pace without it feeling rushed or like she was bossing us around. She is truly a professional but also lots of fun! The photos from our wedding day are truly spectacular. Emily takes the time to edit and crop each and every photo. As a result each photo is just perfect.

While the cost might be more than some of the other options, this is definitely a case of you get what you pay for. We had a limited budget for our wedding and probably spent more on photography than we should have, but I do not regret it for a second! I could not be happier with choosing Emily as our photographer.

EJ Photography Emily Dowd FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning

• Bella Tesora Events, LLC
    Bella Tesora Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Emily is a fantastic photographer and a pleasure to work with! I am always amazed at her gorgeous pictures from every event that she photographs. She is the best at what she does!

• Rent-A-DJ, Professional Mobile Music Entertainers, Inc.
    Rent-A-DJ, Professional Mobile Music Entertainers, Inc. Wedding DJs

Emily is awesome to work with. As a wedding DJ, we work with all kids of people. Some wedding vendors and very easy to work with, and some are not. Emily is so easy to work with and that makes my job that much easier. She has an incredible personality and captures outstanding images. We always get excited when we have another event with Emily. You can't go wrong!

• Serving all of MI Clarkston, MI 48346 See on map