Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Elle Ellinghaus Design

Southernly Sophisticated Weddings & Stylings

Bonjour! I'm Elle Ellinghaus! Founder of EED (as we say for short)!

EED is high style Wedding Planning & Design Studio based in Charm City and each year we are honored to travel to more and more cities around the world for destination weddings: from New Orleans to the Caribbean Islands. We have three stellar planners on our team and we focus on quality events and offer numerous packages for all wedding planning & designing needs!  EED was born with the intention of creating a passionate company that was different than all the rest. One where the tools used were based only from countless hours of experience, where the planning felt like you were with a friend, and where timeliness & logistics meant just as much as the decor. Our clientele include numerous NFL players, Politicians, Fortune 500 Executives & are a member of the Knot's Best of Weddings award Hall of Fame!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)

Elle Ellinghaus of EED is a bride’s dream come true. Not only because she has such a sunny, cheerful personality that puts the bride AND her mother at total ease but also because she truly loves what she does and her whole being is dedicated to making the bride’s vision a reality - and doing so in style. Elle has an amazing list of vendors with whom she has worked so that the bride has a broad range of possibilities to select a videographer, photographer, band, DJ, etc. who will fulfill her wishes and she can do so with complete confidence. Elle’s can-do attitude about everything made us feel that if there was a problem all we had to do is turn to her for a solution. Her organization and attention to every detail ( just envision a twenty page master timeline for the day of the wedding) you can imagine made us totally comfortable that nothing would be missed - and so it was. On the day of the wedding everything went seamlessly and the bride sailed through her day on a cloud of happiness. You can’t do better than getting Elle to be your wedding planner and the bonus is that she will also become your friend.

Profile Picture Virginia, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have been dreaming of my wedding ever since I was a little girl. Over the past 20+ years I had several visions and revisions of my wedding so that when I finally got engaged to the man of my dreams, I had no idea where to begin in the planning. That compounded with my resident physician schedule which left me with somewhere between 4-6 days off a month left me overwhelmed with daunting process of planning a wedding. Enter Elle: the miracle worker, dream maker, stress reliever, fairy god sister of weddings. She broke the process of planning the wedding into little pieces that were easy to complete and always left me wanting to know what was next! Over the past year, she created the most ethereal, stunning, breathe taking wedding that was far better than anything I could have dreamed of. She was there whenever I needed her and knew expertly how to defuse any stress or panic that I managed to bring upon myself. She was able to find me engraved mallets overnight after my Etsy order was ruined and tirelessly searched for a henna artist for our after party which ended up being everyone's favorite activity. She made me always feel like a priority and that I was the only bride she was planning a wedding for this year although I know full well that is not the case. I felt I always had her undivided attention and she was always coming up with new and creative ideas every time we talked that made me more and more excited for the wedding. After 13 months of planning, the wedding was even more spectacular than we could have imagined. Elle outdid herself yet again. Two weeks later, I miss the emails, the laughing, the chatting but most of all, I miss my beautiful friend Elle and am looking forward to the next event I can plan with her. I can not say enough about Elle and her team of fabulous ladies at Elle Ellinghaus Designs and would recommend them 1000x over.

Profile Picture katharine, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

Elle Ellinghaus Design FAQ

Elopement
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Elle is one of the best event planners/designers in the area! Everything she creates is absolutely stunning and she's so amazing to work with!

We love working with Elle Event Designs because her events are always so professional and elegant! She has the ability to create your true vision as a bride so your photos and video will reflect an amazing event that you will want to re-live again and again. As photographers and videographers, we have always enjoy working with Elle because of her great communication with all the vendors. Her timelines are well organized and have all the information we could ever need for the day. And at the event, she is always available to answer questions or help arrange a shot. Her brides love her and her vendors love her... don't waste any time! Hire Elle... you won't regret it!

Elle and her team are amazing to work with! We know that when we are working with EED on an event it will be run smoothly and professionally. He designs are always breath-taking. One of our favorite things about working with Elle is that because her designs are so polished and unique, they are also challenging to execute. Having worked with her for many years we know her to be fearless in design and steadfast in execution- and we love how she continues to push us to be on the cutting edge of event production. Elle has most certainly cemented her firm on the VERY short list of premier wedding and event designers in the Baltimore, DC, and VA area. If you're looking for extraordinary, you've found it.

Elle exudes southern charm, grace & style in everything she does! She is giddy in love with love and that shines thru in everything she touches!!

84 PROS I KNOW

Events

2822 O'Donnell St. , Baltimore, MD 21131   See On Map
MD | VA | DC | Charleston | New Orleans | Destination Stu-stu-Studio: The pink door on Canton Square Tuesday-Friday 9am-5pm We are closed and unplugged from email Saturday-Monday Meetings by appointment only.
Elle Ellinghaus Design is a wedding planning from Maryland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Destination. Elle Ellinghaus Design is a professional Wedding Planner that has been part of the Luxury wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Design.