Santa Cruz, CA 95065 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Edith Meyer Wedding Cakes

Edith Meyer Wedding Cakes creates custom designed, extraordinary desserts with a focus on flavor and freshness. Each cake contains the best organic ingredients available – free-range eggs, organic, fair-trade chocolate, and fresh fruit from our own garden. Our designs exemplify understated elegance, and all are unique. We care a lot more about how our cakes taste than how they look - there are plenty of gorgeous wedding cakes that are disappointing to the guests, and where’s the fun in that? Schedule a consultation today and taste the difference.

Follow Edith Meyer Wedding Cakes on

cakes3
cakes1
cakes2
cakes3

34 Reviews for Edith Meyer Wedding Cakes

This was the best wedding cake I have ever had. Edith made us a gluten-free, three tiered chocolate wedding cake with a cheesecake layer in between the tiers, ganache, and a fondant icing. Not only was it delicious, but it was absolutely gorgeous. The decoration was romantic, whimsical, and completely in line with our wedding decor. Thank you, Edith! You are truly the BEST.

darcy · Married on 09/27/2014

Beautiful cake, and the vegan pastries she made to go with it were also all gorgeous and a huge hit. I was so happy with everything. We were a bit vague on what we wanted, but Edith really listened and it all came together even more beautifully than I imagined. Perfect, thank you!

Jamie · Married on 06/28/2014

I chose Edith Meyer after researching gluten free bakers for my Holman Ranch wedding. Since I don't eat regular cake, the true test is when non gluten free eating people can't tell it's gluten free...and that was certainly the case! When I told people the chocolate cake was gluten free, they couldn't believe it. We also served non gluten free cake, pastries and cookies made by Edith and I heard rave reviews of all of it. Not only did everything taste great, but it was beautiful as well. I highly recommend Edith Meyer for wedding cakes and other desserts. She is fantastic!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Crescent Moon Paper Co.
    Crescent Moon Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

Edith's cakes are out of this world! The designs she creates are breath-taking, and the flavors are amazing. Besides that, she's kind and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Edith!

• Paradise Catering
    Paradise Catering Wedding Caterers

Edith is amazing! It's always a treat to serve her beautiful and delicious cakes. As caterers, it's not only important that a cake tastes great or that it looks pretty, it also needs to be easy to work with. Ediths cakes are well-built and so easy to serve. We know this may not mean too much to a bride shopping for bakers... but it should. A cakes needs to last for hours on end and go from bakery to the first slice in perfect condition and Edith always accomplishes just that. Her cakes are made with love. Her cakes are made with care. And her cakes are made with organic ingredients. What a wonderful recipe!

• Eventscapes
    Eventscapes Wedding Planners

There are many bakeries in our area to choose from in ordering a wedding cake. But to us, one stands out above the others. That of course is Edith Meyer. In addition to her fantastic personality and charm, her cakes and other phenomenal treats are worth every calorie. We see each other together at more weddings than any other cake bakery. There must be a reason for that! Even at wedding shows across the aisle, you hear the satisfying “ummmmmm” as people plop Edith’s samples into their mouths, whether it’s her tangy lemon samples or her zesty ginger snaps. She’s the only organic baker we know and will recommend her always. I have even personally heard a bride tell her groom that she wants an Edith Meyer cake on each of their anniversaries. Wow! Jeff Robinson, Eventscapes

• Santa Cruz See on map