196 Smith Road, Amsterdam, NY 12010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing

About Eclectic Songs

ECLECTIC SONGS, based in upstate New York, is the Capital District's BEST CHOICE for your Professional Entertainment needs! We also travel throughout upstate New York and areas of Massachusetts and Vermont. Discover how we can make your special event UNFORGETABLE, SUCCESSFUL, AND FUN, while taking the stress out of planning your celebration. My Associate and I have a passion for music and entertainment. Both of us treat DJing as a LOVE and our passion and commitment will make your event SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE!

Follow Eclectic Songs on

HRL3143
weddingpic
227chapel
Eclectic Songs
photos for facebook web sites etc
kylie buddy 7
5f71b1891b3f58ce 1526817420 bbd4f07d12fc7a51 1526817418402 1 d1

• Videos 11

159 Reviews for Eclectic Songs

Kyle M Smith · Married on 11/04/2018

Extremely accommodating and easy to work with. Goes above and beyond in every step of the process pre durring and post event.

Goes above and beyond in all areas

Crystal · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing from the beginning

We have been lucky enough to have been to a wedding that Linda played at before! Our expectations were blew away at our wedding we could never have dreamed of having a better dj service! Linda always offered us any help even besides dj services. We will definitely use her for future events!! Amazing rates and amazing service.

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Linda and Doug were amazing and a perfect fit for our special day! Linda was very responsive to our emails, phone calls, and general needs. She went back and forth with us to make sure the itinerary of the day was exactly what we wanted and needed. Linda was incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with. She knew exactly what to play and when to play it which kept everyone interested. Our guests loved the inflatable instruments and party hats, as well as the awesome light show. I would recommend DJ Linda to everyone!

Eclectic Songs Pricing

Eclectic Songs Price Rates

Eclectic Songs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 875.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the privilege of working with Linda on a few occasions and she is very professional, fun and energetic. Linda really knows how to keep the party going. As a photographer I rely on the DJ to keep the people on the dance floor so I can get the dancing shots that all brides and grooms want. That is never a problem with Linda. I always look forward to photographing weddings with Eclectic Songs. Scott Rougia, owner of CAJ Photography

• Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Joy Burke - Saratoga Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Linda's experience and personality make her the perfect choice. She is fun and professional and a delight to work with. I highly recommend Eclectic Songs DJ services for wedding entertainment.

• Out of the Ordinary Photography
    Out of the Ordinary Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the sweetest DJ's I know. The entire event while working with Eclectic Songs went smooth and fun. She even got grandma out on the floor! I'll never forget it! And I have the photo to prove it! It was one of the most memorable receptions I've covered and I cannot express how wonderful they were to work with. You'll just have to find out for yourself and hire Eclectic Songs!

• 196 Smith Road Amsterdam, NY 12010 See on map