Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eclectic Songs

$100 Off All Wedding Packages Until 9/1/17

ECLECTIC SONGS, based in upstate New York, is the Capital District's BEST CHOICE for your Professional Entertainment needs!  We also travel throughout upstate New York and areas of Massachusetts and Vermont.  Discover how we can make your special event UNFORGETABLE, SUCCESSFUL, AND FUN, while taking the stress out of planning your celebration.  My Associate and I have a passion for music and entertainment.  Both of us treat DJing as  a LOVE and our passion and commitment will make your event SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Karaoke (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
Flat Screen (1)

DJ Linda and Doug were amazing and a perfect fit for our special day! Linda was very responsive to our emails, phone calls, and general needs. She went back and forth with us to make sure the itinerary of the day was exactly what we wanted and needed. Linda was incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with. She knew exactly what to play and when to play it which kept everyone interested. Our guests loved the inflatable instruments and party hats, as well as the awesome light show. I would recommend DJ Linda to everyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can we say Eclectic Songs made our celebration memorable and fun for everyone.Linda was so easy to work with and very professional by the end I felt like I was working with a friend. Tom and I recommend Linda and Doug for any event you might be having.They will bring the party to a whole new level.Thank you Eclectic Songs you helped to create some special memories...

Profile Picture Rosemary, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding reception would not have been the same had it not been for Eclectic Songs and the fantastic energy that Linda and Doug brought to the event! Linda was phenomenal from start to finish-- we could not have asked for a more responsive and enthusiastic DJ to partner with us. The quality of Eclectic Songs cannot be surpassed. Our guests raved about their services. We could not recommend Eclectic Songs more highly!!!

Profile Picture James, 6/9/18, 1 Review

8 Photos

Eclectic Songs

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1426524228112 uplighting
220x220 sq 1526817421 5f71b1891b3f58ce 1526817420 bbd4f07d12fc7a51 1526817418402 1 d1
220x220 sq 1426524130120 erica joe robyn  dj linda 800x450
220x220 sq 1526817421 60bca266a391dfd2 1526817420 fcd0cd8672aeb01e 1526817418405 2 d2
220x220 sq 1426524270445 wedding 2
220x220 sq 1526817421 25cb8b5d0c0c36e6 1526817420 6b4ae4eff5cfe9ce 1526817418405 3 d3
220x220 sq 1426524296702 wedding 3
220x220 sq 1426524325054 wedding 4

11 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the privilege of working with Linda on a few occasions and she is very professional, fun and energetic. Linda really knows how to keep the party going. As a photographer I rely on the DJ to keep the people on the dance floor so I can get the dancing shots that all brides and grooms want. That is never a problem with Linda. I always look forward to photographing weddings with Eclectic Songs. Scott Rougia, owner of CAJ Photography

Linda's experience and personality make her the perfect choice. She is fun and professional and a delight to work with. I highly recommend Eclectic Songs DJ services for wedding entertainment.

One of the sweetest DJ's I know. The entire event while working with Eclectic Songs went smooth and fun. She even got grandma out on the floor! I'll never forget it! And I have the photo to prove it! It was one of the most memorable receptions I've covered and I cannot express how wonderful they were to work with. You'll just have to find out for yourself and hire Eclectic Songs!

196 Smith Road, Amsterdam, NY 12010   See On Map