196 Smith Road, Amsterdam, NY 12010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing

About Eclectic Songs

ECLECTIC SONGS, based in upstate New York, is the Capital District's BEST CHOICE for your Professional Entertainment needs! We also travel throughout upstate New York and areas of Massachusetts and Vermont. Discover how we can make your special event UNFORGETABLE, SUCCESSFUL, AND FUN, while taking the stress out of planning your celebration. My Associate and I have a passion for music and entertainment. Both of us treat DJing as a LOVE and our passion and commitment will make your event SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE!

Follow Eclectic Songs on

HRL3143
weddingpic
227chapel
Eclectic Songs
photos for facebook web sites etc
kylie buddy 7

Eclectic Songs 5
Eclectic Songs 6

Pamela · Getting married on 10/28/2019

Fantastic!!

Eclectic Songs was amazing! They handed out fun props that my family and friends loved at our wedding. They played great music and kept everyone on the dance floor! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good time!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Casey Fleming · Married on 10/05/2019

October 5, 2019 Wedding

Linda and Doug were so amazing to work with! Our families love to dance, so the music for our wedding was a top priority! From the first time we met with Linda, she went above and beyond to make sure we had the best party! From the custom wedding soundtrack CDs, to the gorgeous lights with our names, the laser lights with our wedding date, and all the fun giveaways, she helped us throw an amazing party! The dance floor was never empty! She was always so easy to reach when we had questions and always had patience with us during the crazy year of planning.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Christine · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect for our wedding day

Linda and Doug from Eclectic songs were so wonderful to work with for my wedding. Throughout the whole planning process Linda was responsive to any questions I had and made sure to stay in touch. She gave us a great deal for the day and we had such a great time one of the groomsmen ended up paying for an extra hour of their services.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Eclectic Songs Pricing

Eclectic Songs Price Rates

Eclectic Songs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 875.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the privilege of working with Linda on a few occasions and she is very professional, fun and energetic. Linda really knows how to keep the party going. As a photographer I rely on the DJ to keep the people on the dance floor so I can get the dancing shots that all brides and grooms want. That is never a problem with Linda. I always look forward to photographing weddings with Eclectic Songs. Scott Rougia, owner of CAJ Photography

• Reverend Joy Burke
    Reverend Joy Burke Wedding Officiants

Linda's experience and personality make her the perfect choice. She is fun and professional and a delight to work with. I highly recommend Eclectic Songs DJ services for wedding entertainment.

• Out of the Ordinary Photography
    Out of the Ordinary Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the sweetest DJ's I know. The entire event while working with Eclectic Songs went smooth and fun. She even got grandma out on the floor! I'll never forget it! And I have the photo to prove it! It was one of the most memorable receptions I've covered and I cannot express how wonderful they were to work with. You'll just have to find out for yourself and hire Eclectic Songs!

• 196 Smith Road Amsterdam, 12010 See on map