CAJ Photography

Galway, NY View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

CAJ Photography is a family owned business specializing in wedding photography. I have photographed over 100 weddings. My style is a mix of traditional and photojournalism. My staff and I are very professional, fun, and unobtrusive. My objective at every wedding I photograph is to capture the moments that you will cherish for a lifetime. I know your wedding is the most important day of your lives, that's why I do everything possible to make your day enjoyable and stress-free. Weddings are my passion and I believe that shows in every photograph I take. Every wedding is a unique story and I would love to tell yours.

CAJ Photography offers the following services to ensure all your memories are preserved.

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

Other Services
CAJ Photography offers the following options for couples to cherish their wedding pictures forever:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Wooden gallery blocks
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3300.00

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Tiffany Married on 09/27/2019

Van Brocklen Wedding

Scott and his team were amazing! Prior to our first meeting, Scott was very responsive. After our engagement shoot we fell in love with our photos and how Scott was able to capture our love. During our wedding, he was attentive and captured all the treasured moments of this amazing time. He coordinated with his team as well as with the other members of this event. Thank you Scott and your team for giving us memories to last forever!
    Matt W. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing, professional, fun!

CAJ Photography is TOP NOTCH. When my Fiancé Hayley and I started our wedding planning endeavors our two main focuses (other than a venue) were to find the best DJ, and the best photographer we could find. We really knocked it out of the park with booking Scott, and CAJ photography. Scott has made us feel like celebrities since the beginning. When Hayley and I went for the consultation, we were greeted by Scott, and a presentation of photographs at the venue we had recently booked. This instantly showed us the attention to details Scott and his crew had, and how his service stretch far past being behind the lense of a camera. CAJ offers an array of package offers at a very reasonable price; we knew when we combined everything CAJ had to offer, we had to have them as our wedding photographer. His customer service remains impeccable, answering emails in a timely manner making Hayley and I feel like we are his top priority. We recently had our engagement session which Scott and his assistant nailed. He incorporated a huge part of Hayley’s and my life, Hayley’s daughter making her feel like a superstar throughout the shoot. Later that night, after the engagement session concluded, Scott had a sneak-peak for us. Right then and there, we knew that we had the best photographer in the Capital Region/ Upstate NY area, hands down. We are estatic for our wedding day, especially knowing that CAJ will capture every elegant, and beautiful moment. Thank you!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 09/07/2019

Engagement and wedding pictures

Scott and his team were absolutely amazing and our wedding pictures as well as engagement pictures came out beautiful. The quality, color, and the moments captured by Scott are stunning and we are so happy we were able to work with him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

CAJ Photography 1
Offer
Print this coupon and save $100 of any full day wedding package.(Cannot be used with any other offer)

The Century House The Century House Banquet Halls

CAJ Photography so good and so easy to work with. Scott adapts to every situation and just rolls with it we recommend CAJ !

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

CAJ is AWESOME! I always love working together, as a team, to be able to capture the most important moments of the ceremony in photos that will serve forever, as important memories. The words: Professional, personable, caring and talented photography describe this business!

Saratoga Sound DJ & Acoustic Saratoga Sound DJ & Acoustic Wedding DJs

CAJ Photography not only produces stunning, high-quality images, but is professional in every way. Working together was as easy as 1-2-3! Scott and his assistant didn't miss a shot. They were literally everywhere the action was and more. You cannot go wrong with CAJ Photography covering your wedding or event!~Saratoga Sound DJ

Galway Galway, NY, 12074
Location of (CAJ Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding