Dayton, OH 45434 Map · Phone number

About Echo by Design

My name is Echo, I love life and choose to live uniquely like my name. I make a living by my passion for my camera! Because life is unwritten, we choose everyday to write our own stories. I would love to help you write yours! If you think that I would be nothing but the BEST fit for you, and would like to find out more information about myself or my photographic service, then please direct all inquiries through my website at www.echobydesign.com!

I can't wait to hear about your unwritten moments, and I'm SO looking forward to speaking with you!

Blessings, Echo

21 Reviews for Echo by Design

Mallory · Married on 03/10/2018

Echo is such a sweet, amazing woman, and she was the perfect photographer for us and our day! She was an amazingly calming presence throughout our day, ensuring that we were comfortable and and that everything went smoothly (while taking the most amazing pictures)! Both before and after our wedding day Echo continuously checked in with us as keeping us up to date on what she was doing and making sure we did not need anything more. She was always available to talk and really went out of her way to help us make our wedding day and the photos everything we dreamed of and more. I cannot rave about her enough!

Carla · Married on 08/10/2013

Echo, the wonderful, amazing, talented, and beautiful owner of Echo by Design, made our wedding complete! She is extremely professional and organized and really helps to plan all your day-of activities. She goes above and beyond in everything that she does including writing the most adorable blogs, sending you little reminders along the way, and remembering the things that you forgot the day of! Since she has posted our wedding blog and photos, I have looked at them at least once every day. She captured the moments that I had already forgotten, she captured the moments that I didn't or couldn't see, and she captured all the emotion of that day that I really didn't get a chance to "feel" in the moment. Looking at my wedding through her photos I feel even more excited than I did on that day and I am so fortunate that she was able to capture it all and re-tell the story to me forever and ever!

Alisha · Married on 08/02/2013

Echo was amazing. I fell in love with her right away. She was very responsive during my planning period and answered all of my questions right away.
    She was great during our engagement session. We brought our dog and she handled our "beast" of a dog very well. Getting him to look into the camera is no small feet. Our photos were wonderful.
    The actual day of our wedding, she was so organized, knew exactly what needed to be done to get all of the pictures we had discussed taken in a timely manner. She took charge, which was great because my group can get out of hand pretty quickly without direction!
    At the end of it, she provided me with photos I will cherish forever. The book she made us had just the right amount of pictures to show off to friends and family. She captured the entire day and the book told the story.
    I live nearly five hours away from Echo, but I have already decided that she will probably take my maternity/baby photos in the years to come.

Thank you Echo for all of the work and attention you put into my special day!

• Studio58Media
    Studio58Media Wedding Videographers

Echo does a PHENOMENAL job -- she actually did the engagement photos for my wife & I (and now we wish she would have done our wedding photos as well) - Highly recommend her!!

• Elizabeth Anne Events
    Elizabeth Anne Events Wedding Planners

Excellent Photographer!

• Design the Date
    Design the Date Wedding Invitations

Echo is first and foremost an amazing person. Amazing people make great people to work with for important events in your life. I've had the privilege to work with Echo by Design for a couple different projects. 1) As a designer for them. Design the Date helped create a one-of-a-kind logo and rebrand for their marketing materials. Echo knew exactly how she wanted her customers to feel and what she wanted to express when clients saw her brand. Her ideas are thorough and knowledgeable about her clients! 2) As a bridesmaid in a wedding she photographed. I was a bridesmaid for my sister's wedding this past weekend and Echo + Andrea photographed the day. It was right after a huge storm that knocked out a ton of power across Columbus, OH. They rolled with the punches when we were faced with unplanned 'kinks' through out the day (flowers being late, limo being late, limo driver not knowing where we were going...). These two great experiences combined - I would recommend Echo by Design to anyone searching for a photographer for your event. She knows her clients and takes to heart what she is doing is so important to you. From her logo to her photos... really, she's the girl to go with!