310 S. Twin Oaks Valley Rd. #107 - 356, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 58

About EBC Weddings

***Formerly EBC Weddings***

We are a collective of extremely talented cinematographers, editors & gear-heads with a love & passion for the delicate craft of filmmaking. All of us bring a wide range of skill sets from many different backgrounds. This is what we do and love- none of us would choose any other career. This isn't an every day job for us. It's a livelihood. We provide you with the most beautiful wedding video you could imagine that you'll cherish and love forever. Your wedding is the day where the world literally revolves around you!

bridesmaids
candel lighting
grand entrance
jason lean kiss shot
EBC Weddings
jason and groomsmen still frame
leane veil shot

• Videos 6

4 Reviews for EBC Weddings

• W

Wei · Married on 07/15/2017

The EBC team is very professional and friendly. They made our wedding day very special to us. They captured every important moment in our wedding and the highlight film is wonderful, my husband and I watched it together so many times. We also received a nice box which fit our wedding theme very well.

Christine · Married on 11/12/2016

Very personable and professional. We were so happy with the video they put together and very thankful. It was beautiful and they captured the best moments of the night. We are grateful we will have this amazing video that we will cherish forever.

Justin · Married on 11/12/2016

Often a thankless job and yet the crew of EBC did it with a smile. The expectations of a videographer are almost impossible. We expect them to capture every moment and yet not be in the way. Impossible for most and yet this group pulled it off with ease. I will not lie I am not the easiest of clients combined with not wanting a video in the first place their was a slim chance they would impress me. After seeing the tears in my wife eyes the first time she watched it I finally got to see what everyone else saw our wedding day, BEAUTY AND LOVE. Your wedding will be faster than a sheep wagging its tail (yes its fast) and you will miss almost every moment passed, "I do". The night we got the video I watched the film and had to fight the tears. It was amazing, so amazing my wife watched it over and over and over and... you get the picture. EBC Weddings my not look like the real deal at first, but I assure you they are. You could spend thousands on a video and frankly you would be stupid. EBC will get the job done without killing the bank. Give their company a chance it will be the second best choice you make all day.

Personal Thank you guys so much. I cant say it enough. As you know we where are in budget lock down, but don't think we forgot about you. We will get ahead in the financial department again and when we do I promise to make it right. Truly a blessing to have your crew that day. You guys have a gift a wonderful gift.

EBC Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,445.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,895.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• 310 S. Twin Oaks Valley Rd. #107 - 356 San Marcos, CA 92078 See on map