About Eastty Weddings

Affordable. Professional. Perfect.

Your wedding day is the most important day of your life. Capture it and preserve it the way you choose. Please enjoy samples of the work that has made a special day even more memorable for hundreds of happy couples over the past ten years.

We serve the entire United States!

More than a decade of experience satisfying a variety of clients from different cultural backgrounds has made us adaptable, increasingly knowledgeable, and discerning in understanding what is expected of us.

A hard-earned reputation for being unobtrusive. This is your wedding and while it is our goal that the quality of the product exceeds that of a Hollywood production, it is a sacred occasion and should not be treated like one.

Perfect high definition and 4K clarity combined with sentiment and creativity.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

USB Flash Drive (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Client Revisions (1)

John is soo calm and nice and patient I am so thankful for him. I am happy we went with you guys can't wait to see the final video!!!!

Profile Picture Latoya, 9/1/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jon was so nice, fun, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Once you first talk to him, it’s obvious that he’s a very kind person who is passionate about his job!! We’ve got our highlight video so soon after the wedding and we absolutely looove it!! He captured so many amazing moments and yet was so unobtrusive throughout the day at the same time - not sure how he did it!! Videography was one of the things we were debating getting throughout the wedding process, but I am sooooo glad we did! Jon captured the moments with the emotions and energy that simply can’t be captured in pictures alone. I’d highly recommend Jon and his team!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Eastty Weddings Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
7 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Jon Eastty is an amazingly talented and very professional Videographer. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. He's great to have around during your wedding, keep on top of things, and will give you a great final product! I've heard many people speak highly of him and can say from working with him personally he's a great guy! One of his strong points as a Videographer is being able to capture important moments in a special way without getting in the way of anybody and going almost noticed, allowing people to feel comfortable and have the focus be on the Bride & Groom throughout the entire day!

Jon Eastty of Eastty Weddings is the perfect guy to have on your side on the day of your wedding! Being a photographer, I have worked with many videographers over the years and I can honesty say that Jon is not only a bright, young, talented guy, but the enthusiasm he puts into his work is outstanding and his presentation is impeccable. I highly recommend having Jon in your corner on wedding day!!

I have produced and entertained at weddings for the better part of 20 years. The music and flow of the event is a priority to my clients. The support vendors, i.e. the ones who handle video and photography are also very important to my clients. Through their eyes and digital documentation, the bride and groom will witness and relive the excitement and emotion of their own event. I prefer to work with pros who understand the importance of getting the shot without becoming part of the event, and documenting the celebration without distracting the guests. Eastty Weddings is that type of professional. They capture the magic! I heartily endorse their service.

Eastty Productions is the only video company I recommend . I have worked with them all and Jon is the best.

Whitinsville, MA 01588   See On Map
508-479-3552 (phone)
Eastty Weddings is a wedding vidography studio from Charlton, Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. Eastty Weddings is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the video wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in custom packages.