Eastland Alley Design Co

Tucson, AZ View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Eastland Alley Design Co. is a woman owned and operated lifestyle, events, and design brand that specializes in organic, garden inspired florals, event design, and apparel.

I call her Kimmie...she calls me T. Growing up, we lived on the same street, though we never met back then. Our shop, named for our shared history and love of searching alleyways for lost treasures, is our home away from home. We are women entrepreneurs specializing in making all things beautiful. When you visit our boutique, we hope you see that we've built this company just for you. We want you to know that you are important to us from the moment we connect. Whether we are designing a special event, decorating your home, or simply looking to express yourself, at EA Co. you experience the freedom of knowing all of the details will be take care of.

Eastland Alley Design Co. offers consultations so couples may discuss what they want and/or need with the team. They offer classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage styles, and will provide samples. They will also help with event design and go on venue visits. Eastland Alley Design Co. will deliver, set up, and clean up all floral arrangements, which includes the following:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$245

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Adrienne
    Adrienne U. Married on 04/17/2020

The Most Beautiful Floral Arrangements

Kim and Theresa are just simply the best at what they do. Not only do they have a beautiful shop right on 4th Avenue (for those who LOVE to shop local!), but they create the most unreal, beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. Our initial meeting made me immediately feel at ease, as they were truly able to make all my wildest floral dreams into reality. They took my color schemes, inspiration photos for florals and table arrangements and made it 100 times better than I imagined. Not only do they provide flowers, but they also provide tableware that can be rented! Let me tell you, I about cried when I saw the reception guest tables, my bridal bouquet, the cake, and my sweetheart table. It was nothing less than stunning. Communication was SO easy and SO quick. Delivery and setup was impeccable. Kim and Theresa work with all kinds of budgets and really helped us make the wedding of our dreams, while being kind enough to save us money where we could. Now we have some beautiful photos of our church and reception!! We cannot thank you all enough! You made it one of the best days of our lives!

Eastland Alley Design Co's reply:

We love you right back, Adrienne!!! Thank you so much for such a kind review. We are so happy to know you enjoyed your experience with us and were happy with all of the florals. You were an absolutely stunning bride and a gem to work with! We wish you both the very best!!!
    Catherine Married on 02/16/2019

Gorgeous work

Absolutely gorgeous work! They aren’t cheap but honestly do such gorgeous work. We added on a photo booth package and our guests loved it. My bouquet and all the centerpieces were so so beautiful!
  • Breanna
    Breanna Married on 11/02/2018

No Brainer

I would make the choice of highering them a million times over. They were friendly and very helpful. Allowed and listened to my input but also gave theirs as professionals. They didn’t try to over charge me but rather helped come up with ideas to reuse things. These girls are amazing and so fun to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

440 N 4th Ave. Tucson, AZ, 85705
5203106230
Location of (Eastland Alley Design Co)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding