Frostings Event Design & Rentals

Tucson, AZ View map

Frostings Event Design & Rentals is a wedding-decor company based in Tucson, Arizona. Founders Paloma Rodarte and Ludwig Van Castro began their business in 2004, providing weddings and other special events with an extensive collection of rental items. They delight in being involved with couples’ celebrations, helping them to create memories that will last long after they’ve said “I do.”

Frostings Event Design & Rentals features a varied section of decor and lounge furniture rentals from which to choose. Their design style is one that combines chicness and functionality with unique flair. This professional team is dedicated to supplying to-be-weds with an experience that is as free of stress as possible. When working with these designers for your big day, you may avail of items such as linens and specialty fabrics, florals, lighting, furniture, and more.

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Spencer B. Married on 05/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brought our vision to life!

Ludwig and the entire Frostings team was truly incredible to work with. Our wedding plans completely changed last minute due to COVID-19 and we decided to move our wedding from a hotel in California to my mother's backyard in Tucson, Arizona. They brought our backyard wedding dream to life! Our wedding was more stunning than we could have ever imagined. They were always so professional and worked so well with the rest of the vendors.
    Eleni F. Married on 04/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning Furniture and Draping!

Ludwig and Paloma are wonderful! I rented my wedding furniture and décor from Frostings and their products were not only stunning but also of great quality. I had a wonderful experience meeting Ludwig and Paloma. The night BEFORE my wedding day I panicked about the look of my ceremony space and Ludwig and Paloma came to the rescue and draped the space so beautifully. I am so grateful for Ludwig's and Paloma's flexibility and creativity. Thank you, Frostings for a beautiful wedding!
    Jennifer Married on 03/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Frostings was a wonderful experience--we couldn't have asked for more. They translated our vision for our reception and lounge spaces beautifully. Paloma and Ludwig were professional, responsive, flexible, and proactive. We enjoyed working with them and felt that we were in excellent hands from day one of the planning process.

Frostings Event Design & Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for such great review! We are thrilled to learn that you were happy with our products and services. We wish you two a very happy Holiday season!
  • illustration stars

830 E 17th St Tucson, AZ, 85713
5205914964
520-591-2551

9am-6pm Monday to Sarturday
Location of (Frostings Event Design & Rentals)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding