Eastbourne Films

3659 Roberta St, Los Angeles, California 90031 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Eastbourne Films

Thanks for stopping by! I’m Ben Palmer, owner of Eastbourne Films.

The name Eastbourne Films comes from the street I grew up on when I shot my first videos as a kid. I started shooting weddings when I was still a film student in college and instantly fell in love with the process. I saw the potential to craft a story about each wedding that was unique, compelling, and heartfelt, and that’s the foundation of my business today.

I take the approach that while I get the best footage possible, I stay out of the way to make sure that everything unfolds naturally (which is usually better than anything I could have planned). I want to get those treasured moments of your close friends chanting your name as you pull off that crazy dance move, the look in your parents’ eyes when they see you in your dress for the first time, the tearful story in your maid of honor’s speech, and the look of wonder and awe in you and your partner’s eyes during the first look. I’ll step in to get those cinematic shots that will make every single one of your Instagram followers hit the like button, but the best part of my job is capturing the moments that happen organically.

The amazing thing about a wedding film is that it not only gives the chance to relive the best day of your life, but also experience all the emotions that come with it. Your wedding will fly by (just ask any married couple!), but a wedding film allows you to cherish those memories and relive the most special moments.

Outside of shooting weddings, I'm super into photography, sailing, and traveling the world. Feel free to follow my adventures on my Instagram (@_benpalm)!

I’d love to meet with you and hear about your upcoming wedding! For pricing, please downloading our pricing sheet PDF or visit our website (eastbourne.wedding/packages).

Send me a message and let’s connect!

~ Ben, owner of EastBourne Films

Eastbourne Films 3
Eastbourne Films 4

Alex Villaclara · Married on 05/03/2019

Beautiful and Professional

We booked Ben last minute. He was extremely personable and friendly making us feel very comfortable even though it was all last minute. Ben was great day of, getting his shots without being in the way. We love his work and would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Sara · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent choice for wedding video

We just got our highlight video back from Ben and it was everything we hoped for and more!! He was so fun to have around on our big day - helpful, but discreet. And his work product speaks for itself. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Award

Eastbourne Films Pricing

Eastbourne Films Price Rates

Eastbourne Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with Ben and David for a very upbeat, busy, and FUN wedding celebration. As the officiant, I've worked with tons of videographers, and Ben and David's professionalism, friendly nature, and their willingness to collaborate and listen to/share ideas was top notch. When multiple vendors come together to help a couple, it can sometimes get difficult to each do his/her job without interfering with the other professionals. However, working with Eastbourne Media was so easy. They had a positive rapport with the couple and their wedding party, which helped them capture even more amazing moments. If you were on the fence about them even after seeing their amazing video testimonials, rest assured that their work ethic, professionalism, and attention to detail will not go unnoticed!

• 3659 Roberta St Los Angeles, California, 90031 See on map