East Made Event Company

Baltimore, MD View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

East Made Event Company is a wedding planning service based in Baltimore, Maryland. As an award-winning planning and design business, they have been offering luxury, fine art weddings to a limited number of clients in order to offer them exclusivity and the personal attention they deserve. They love getting to know their clients on a deeper level, getting to know their love story and being able to offer them a custom wedding planning design based on their personalities and styles. They love the laughter, tears, food and music that accommodates a wedding and can’t wait to make it all a reality for you!

East Made Event Company works behind the scenes quietly in order to accommodate their clients the best way possible. Their services include:

• Ceremony
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lori Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Decision to hire Elizabeth!

Elizabeth was the wedding planner for both of my daughters' weddings. She is professional and gets things done, all with a calm and pleasant demeanor. She gracefully manages all the vendors and ensured that our special day went off without a hitch so we could just enjoy! I highly recommend Elizabeth for your wedding planning.
  • Howard
    Howard Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best planner/stylist you could find!!!

We worked with East Made for our wedding on September 1, 2019 in New York City. My wife stumbled upon East Made on Instagram and she immediately fell in love with their style. After hopping on the initial FaceTime call with Elizabeth, we were happily impressed by her passion, personality and experience. We then hired East Made as our partial planner plus stylist right away.

Although most of the times Elizabeth was remote with us, we still managed to meet in person quite a few times leading up to the wedding. She was so caring, detail oriented, organized, creative...we could not say enough great things about her and her team. The highlight is definitely her creative talent to understand our styles and perfectly incorporate it throughout the entire wedding presentation. We gave Elizabeth complete freedom around our welcome section because we simply had no bandwidth to think about it, and the day when we arrived at the venue everyone was surprised to see the beautiful installations and contemporary decors she put together with our florist. Elizabeth successfully translated our vision into something tangible, delivering something beyond the best design we could ever imagine. During the wedding day we had absolutely nothing to worry about - simply knowing East Made is there, taking care of both the grand timeline and the nitty gritty details, made us feel completely secure and relaxed.

All in all, I could not say if I'd recommend you to hire East Made as your stylist or planner because they are simply good at both realms. If possible, just try to trust them with all your heart and I have no doubt they will reward you with the most successful wedding experience ever. I can say this because East Made helped us create the most precious memory of our lives.
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten O. Married on 06/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elizabeth is an organized, professional, detail-oriented visionary!!

I worked with Elizabeth for my wedding weekend and am so grateful I did. Throughout the entire experience - from the first introductory phone call to post-wedding details, Elizabeth made me feel comfortable and confident. On the weekend of our wedding, she went out of her way to make us feel relaxed and most of all - helped us appreciate the beauty around us. So many of our guests told all throughout the night and afterwards how it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. Elizabeth has an amazing gift that sees the vision, details, and everything in between to make it all come to life. There were so many thoughtful touches that she included, that I never would have thought of.

Elizabeth shines in all of her work as an event coordinator, through organization, professionalism, ability to make and convey difficult decisions, but I feel her true talent lies in her design. Everything she designs is breathtakingly beautiful. She is so talented in creating beautiful detailed flat-lays, tablescapes, and the ability to make it all cohesive. For my floral tablescape, I was unable to find pictures of exactly what I was envisioning, and within one in-person meeting, she was able to free-hand draw exactly what I was describing. I was amazed!

Having Elizabeth as part of our wedding to make everything run smoothly and effortlessly was truly such a blessing for us. The entire weekend was truly exactly what we envisioned, everything we dreamed of and more. I would recommend East Made Co. 10/10 times!

East Made Event Company's reply:

Thank you so much for these amazing words, Kirsten! I absolutely loved working with you throughout your planning!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jessyca & Chris
    23 photos · 06/22/2019

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Thoughtful Weddings Thoughtful Weddings Wedding Officiants

On New Year's Eve of 2016 I was the officiant at a wedding in downtown Baltimore where Elizabeth Gopal of East Maid was the planner. I have participated in many weddings, but I have never seen a calmer planner lead a more organized event. Her serene competence radiated throughout the wedding, which unfolded beautifully. Both the bride and groom seemed to share my own confidence that she had everything well in hand, which she did. Working with Elizabeth was a great pleasure, which I hope to repeat in the future.

Men In Black Wedding Officiants Men In Black Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

What a wonderful and beautiful job that Elizabeth, event planner of Zosia Gopal Events - www.zosiagopal.com - 410-299-4020 in taking care of the Christina Ford & Patrick Walsh Saturday, September 12, 2015 - Kent Manor Inn, 500 Kent Manor Dr, Stevensville, MD 21666. What a wonderful and professional performance that Elizabeth showed this couple and everyone involved in the whole event. Kudos to Zosia Gopal Events.

106 W Hill St Baltimore, MD, 21230
Location of (East Made Event Company)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding