Elena st, Cranston, RI 02920 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Meet the Team

About Earth and Sun Co

Earth and Sun Co is a wedding photography company based in Cranston, Rhode Island. This team of creatives are dedicated to capturing the raw, unscripted emotion in each couple they document. With their years of experience and close eye for detail, owner Irma and her team will work to give you a heartwarming, one-of-a-kind photo album.

Each of the team’s packages are customized and tailored to fit each couple’s specific needs. Irma and her team work with natural and photojournalistic styles, to celebrate their genuine moments of joy on the big day. While based in Rhode Island, they have various options for out-of-state and destination weddings, to ensure their photos express their breathtaking venue location. Each of their packages include an engagement session, as a way for you to add a personal touch to your save-the-date cards. Along with photography, Earth and Sun Co offers wedding videography, as a chance for newlyweds to relive their special day for years to come.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

7 Reviews for Earth and Sun Co

1 User photo

Claire C. · Married on 01/02/2021

Overall Amazing

My Husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Earth and Sun Co (previously Xluzive). Irma and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service, Photo, and Video. Our initial call just made it easier for us to hire them! They were amazing with helping us create our timeline and provided guidance before the wedding day. We felt like we have known each-other for while on the wedding day. We received everything within 4 weeks! My biggest advice, HIRE THEM.

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Ariedne

Ariedne S. · Married on 11/23/2020

Worth more than all the money in the world

Honestly there aren't enough words to describe my gratitude to have had Irma at our wedding. Her work is flawless. She is a true professional. Our final product is worth more than all the money in the world! Everyone cried when they saw it. I would hire her a million times over. She is worth every penny truly. I highly recomend her services. I promise she won't disappoint!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Earth and Sun Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3300
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

Team of Earth and Sun Co

Irma Garcia

Irma Garcia

Owner + Creative

Hi, my name is Irma, a Rhody native, and founder of Earth + Sun Co, formerly known as Xluzive Photography + Cinematography! Besides taking photos and videos, you can catch me watching the Office for the millionth time (no shame lol) and having a good time with my family and friends.

A couple of years of ago, I decided to change a couple of things in my life and even quit my full time job, all in an effort to pursue something I absolutely love to do. Now through E+S Co, I am able to connect with different people, travel to new areas, and overall pursue my passion. It has since been one of the best choices I could have ever made!

Wedding days are always the best! I make sure to not only put you at ease but hype you up in the process. If you catch me tearing up during the First look or First dance, I can GUARANTEE you, it’s year long allergies! Haha.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Elena st Cranston, RI, 02920 See on map
    4019541652 (Phone number)
    Location of (Earth and Sun Co)