119 Gladstone Ave, Walden, NY 12586 Map · Phone number

About E Rock Entertainment LLC.

Professional DJ Music and Photo booths for all occasions in the NY, NJ CT, area

4a37a7e7e57b7189 1528473869 70f75c4c83cd06c3 1528473867 f9e8d09c959cb193 152847
The groom with his groomsmen
The groom with his groomsmen
DJ setup
DJ setup
4a37a7e7e57b7189 1528473869 70f75c4c83cd06c3 1528473867 f9e8d09c959cb193 152847
Happy couple

82 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

E Rock Entertainment LLC. 1
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 6
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Brenize · Married on 04/27/2019

E Rock Entertainment for Party of the Century!

When I contacted Eric, I made it known that his job was going to be the most important hire I made for the day of my wedding. I wouldn't categorize myself as "Bridezilla" about much of anything in regards to my wedding - except the music. Eric & his team accommodated EVERY REQUEST I gave them. Loop the processional, start the father daughter dance in two different parts of the song, DON'T play any of the slides/line dances, keep the party going all night -- not only did the E Rock team adhere to those requests, they were our HYPE people all night cheering our guests on, cheering us as a couple on, and making sure people from all walks of our life were happy with the music - and they were. We were told that wasn't a "normal" wedding playlist in a good way, and we are so grateful to Eric & his team for helping us throw the best party ever!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    E Rock Entertainment LLC. 8

Dave Douglas · Married on 03/31/2019

A+++++++++

My new wife and I only have the best words one could use in praise.Eric and his crew are top notch.From the first time we met to the nitty gritty of preparation. The expertise , the timing of the songs, the uplighting ,the professionalism, The energy...there are only words of praise..if you are interested in hiring him and want a real reference ..Eric has my number

Sent on 04/02/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review! IT was out pleasure working with you. We all have a wonderful time! Congratulation's!!!!

Stacey · Married on 03/22/2019

Mabie/Hall Wedding - photo booth

E Rock made our wedding spectacular with their photo booth!! All of our guests had a great time taking pictures with and without props! Steve was amazing to all of our guests always helping them out. And Eric was the best to ever work with, he was always there no matter what I needed! Very highly recommended!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• 119 Gladstone Ave Walden, 12586 See on map