E Rock Entertainment LLC.

119 Gladstone Ave, Walden, NY 12586 Map · Phone number

About E Rock Entertainment LLC.

Professional DJ Music and Photo booths for all occasions in the NY, NJ CT, area

The groom with his groomsmen
The groom with his groomsmen
DJ setup
DJ setup
Wedding reception

78 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

E Rock Entertainment LLC. 1
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 2
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 3
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 4
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 5
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 6
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 7

Cassy · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish

Ike and Eric kept our wedding bumping all night long!! They were amazing from start to finish! We had numerous people ask us who our DJ was and that they loved them!! I couldn’t be any happier with our experience. Ike is super easy to work with, attentative, and is SUPER friendly!!! Thank you E Rock for rocking out our wedding!!!!!

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2018

Winter wonderland

From the moment we met with Eric he was enthusiastic and helpful. He worked with us on hard to find songs and made our night perfect. He read the crowd and we all had a blast. He was professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for everything we had a blast your family and guests were all amazing congratulations nd best of luck!

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Experience!!!

E Rock Entertainment could not have provided a better experience for my wedding day. It was a long road to my wedding and I met with Eric a few times over the course of 2 years. Every interaction I had was professional, courteous, and fun. Eric guided my husband and I towards the packages and services he thought would suit us. He did not try and push the most expensive services on us. Even when we had to change the date, Eric was more than accommodating. He responded to every email with incredible promptness and was available at my convenience. On my wedding day, he was fun, organized, and extremely professional. I could not recommend E Rock Entertainment enough. Even many of my guests commented on how talented and amazing the D.J. was! You will not be disappointed with E Rock Entertainment. I will use them every time I need a D.J. and will recommend them to all my friends!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Stephanie thank you very much for your review it was our pleasure working with you we had an awesome time thank you so much and congratulations.

E Rock Entertainment LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• 119 Gladstone Ave Walden, NY 12586 See on map