E Rock Entertainment LLC.

119 Gladstone Ave, Walden, NY 12586 Map · Phone number

About E Rock Entertainment LLC.

Professional DJ Music and Photo booths for all occasions in the NY, NJ CT, area

The groom with his groomsmen
The groom with his groomsmen
DJ setup
DJ setup
Wedding reception

70 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

Marissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Eric and his DJ Ike were completely awesome! We left for our honeymoon immediately after our wedding and I can't wait to review him! I've been receiving so many compliments on how awesome our DJ was and how he really made the party. Eric was super accommodating and the photo booth was such a hit with everyone. Thank you Eric and E Rock Entertainment!

Sent on 10/08/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Marissa and Adam for your review it was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding day!!!

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

The E Rock team was easy to work with, very prepared for the day, and ensured all our guests were having a great time. They had a huge music selection and played all the songs we wanted. Eric and his team were flexible when we ran into timeline delays. Eric really went above and beyond by volunteering to help record our ceremony using our personal camera. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Sarah for your review it was our pleasure!!! Congratulations

aria · Married on 09/14/2018

First I would like to say I can not express how happy not only my wife and I were, but everyone we have talked to after the wedding with Dj E Rocks services. From the beginning he made sure everything was taken care, so that we could have our dream wedding. He even went out of his way to set up his equipment after our indoor ceremony, to keep it from being in photos. As well as bringing an extra mic and speaker for the ceremony. We gave him no favorite songs, as we trusted he would have the dance floor packed all night. Not only did he manage that, but even had people who never dance up and out of their seats. I can 100% promise you will not be disappointed with E Rock Entertainment's services.

Sent on 10/13/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much! I really enjoyed working with you iam so happy everyone had a great time!

E Rock Entertainment LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• 119 Gladstone Ave Walden, NY 12586 See on map