119 Gladstone Ave, Walden, NY 12586 Map · Phone number

About E Rock Entertainment LLC.

Professional DJ Music and Photo booths for all occasions in the NY, NJ CT, area

4a37a7e7e57b7189 1528473869 70f75c4c83cd06c3 1528473867 f9e8d09c959cb193 152847
The groom with his groomsmen
The groom with his groomsmen
DJ setup
DJ setup
4a37a7e7e57b7189 1528473869 70f75c4c83cd06c3 1528473867 f9e8d09c959cb193 152847
Happy couple

90 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

E Rock Entertainment LLC. 1
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 6
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 7

Jaclyn · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Best night ever!

I had an amazing wedding day and it’s due in large part to the hard work of Eric and his team!! Eric was friendly and responsive via email during the planning phase which put my mind at ease. I sent him my list of songs and he reassured me that he had everything we needed. On the day of, Eric was totally awesome. My friends were on the dance floor the whole night and he had everyone pumped up! If you want a high energy DJ then Eric and his team are perfect. Can’t recommend them enough! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/09/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Jaclyn iI cannot thank you enough for your review your wedding was a lot of fun I am so happy everybody had a wonderful time thank you so much for everything and .

Aileen Mahoney · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

DJ E Rock is the BEST!!! He was so easy to work with, accommodating both my busy schedule and any changes that needed to be made. He made my wedding day just perfect and I would absolutely recommend his services to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/16/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Aileen and Frank thank you so much for letting me be apart of your wedding day! From your ceremony to your recption everything looked and was amazing. Congratulations and best of luck!!!

Kerriann · Married on 09/06/2019

Thank you!

Great service from the beginning! Very responsive to my emails and the communication was great all up to the event and at the event. We had Ike for our event and he was great communicating and going over what songs we had in mind and was also very helpful during our event. Asking us about certain requests and the timeline of things and communicated well with our other vendors such as the photographer! He really kept everything in order and we are so happy with our decision!

Sent on 09/09/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Kerriann thank you very much for everything it was our pleasure working with you we wish you best of luck and congratulations!!!

E Rock Entertainment LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• 119 Gladstone Ave Walden, 12586 See on map