51 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

User Photos
Flat Screen (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (1)
51 E Rock Entertainment LLC. Reviews

Overall an excellent experience!!
We will definitely use them again !!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was the DJ for our wedding last night. We have had him DJ a few parties in the past but a wedding is more than a birthday party. I met with him twice while planning our wedding and he made sure every detail we discussed was met. My biggest request was to make sure people danced... ALL NIGHT! He did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed from the minute the reception started until the very end. No one wanted to sit down! Throughout planning he was always quick to respond to any question we had. THANK YOU ERIC!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erock entertainment is amazing. Music is one of the most important part of your wedding. They have everything you need to make your night unforgettable. Very energetic and keeps the party going. Our dance floor was full from beginning to end. Everyone had a blast. Thank you Erock Entertainment you guys Rock :) .

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Eric was amazing. From every small detail to the largest of tasks, he met our expectations beyond our imagination. He had my entire wedding party and guests dancing All night long. It was such a memorable wedding thanks to Dj Eric. I wouldnt change anything in the world. Thank you!

Profile Picture Liezel, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Loved having E Rock Entertainment at my wedding! Eric was great to work with - so flexible and professional. I was wedding planning out of state and he was extremely accommodating. I gave him an idea of the types of music we wanted and he did not disappoint! We thoroughly enjoyed all the music as well as the photo booth. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the very first interaction. Eric from E rock, made planning a breeze. He answers emails back almost immediately, he's super nice, very easy to work with and accommodating!! The music was fantastic! All the guests had something to dance to! I also had a photo booth from E Rock and everyone just thought it was the best thing ever, the gentleman running it was also so kind! Everyone commented on how great the DJ was, just an amazing experience!!!

Profile Picture Jacqulyn, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List

Best Dj to have for any party. He gets the crowd up and dancing plays the right type of music based off the crowd. Everyone at the wedding loved Erock thanks again for dj our wedding

Profile Picture dana, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ike and our Photo Booth guy, I believe his name was Steve, were amazing!!!!!!! They added an extra something special to our wedding! I definitely recommend these guys!!!! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

E Rock Entertainment was an amazing company to have dj our wedding. Their stress free communication and assistance in the whole process made it easy for my wife and I. They made sure that the night was all about us and allowed us to take our time through things, even though the night was a whirlwind. We couldn't have picked a better company and DJ for our wedding and we fully recommend them to any future couple's weddings. 5 stars by far.

Profile Picture Justin, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric did an amazing job at our wedding! We met with him and told him the types of music we wanted to be played. We were able to pick out exactly what songs we wanted for the ceremony, introductions, cake tasting etc. Any song we wanted to play he already had in his library and even downloaded the only one that he didnt! I would recommend E Rock ten times over ! Thanks again Eric!!!!

Profile Picture Tiana, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He had our guests dancing the whole time. Great music & he kept everything running smoothly all night. Photobooth was amazing also! Definitely would recommend

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

E Rock Entertainment kept the party going at our wedding. From changing our wedding song the day before to last minute additions, they answered every question promptly and remained professional and energetic. Would highly recommend this crew!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

If I could recommend any company for this type of service this would Definitley be the people I speak about. Service was excellent and every one was so personable it was like I had family doing the service for me I loved everyone and they had a huge role in what made the day perfect. All of my guests had nothing but positive things to say and I will Definitley spread the word because they where perfect throughout the entire process. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Kept us on time with every part of the day and also kept everyone dancing!!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

My husband and I had been to several weddings and events that E-Rock Entertainment had done prior to our wedding day. As we went through the wedding process we had no doubt in our mind that making our DJ decision would be easy after attending these events. No matter the event or the DJ that was working for E-Rock Entertainment everyone always had a good time.

As we went through the wedding process we found that Eric did a great job with communicating with us. We worked with him on selecting the type of music we wanted as well as what we think the guests might enjoy. He even sat with us to review not only any special events that we wished to occur through our wedding but the music that we wanted for it as well. No matter the questions we had, Eric always responded to us within a day or two.

Eric and his E-Rock Entertainment team did an amazing job on the day of our wedding. My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ and team. Eric truly made our day special and up beat! Our guests had a blast on the dance floor. Even when there was only a little bit of a window for dancing between meal courses he had them out of their seats. It was nice to see family and friends enjoying themselves.

We cannot thank Eric and his team enough for making our wedding day a blast! I would recommend E-Rock Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ or any other event. E-Rock Entertainment is truly a family friendly and personable entertainment group.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was such a special day and Eric and Ike helped make it all possible. From the ease of making arrangements with Eric to Ike being on point all night long! The ceremony was beautiful and the transition to the fun and partying was perfect!! Everyone was on the dance floor and commented on what a great DJ we had! Thank you so much to both of you!!
Dave & Wendy Westfall

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
4.3

I felt like some of the things I discussed with Eric prior to the wedding were not executed. My number one song on my must play list was the only song my mother absolutely requested because it was the song I was named after and it was never played. We also discussed entrances that had to be last minute redone due to loss of paperwork I had given them. I also had gone over the fact that I wanted our intro song to start about 15 seconds before we got called in due to the song itself, but that also did not happen. The one other thing was that everything was announced super fast and I know guests had a hard time understanding what was being said.

Profile Picture michelle, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ E-Rock helped to make our wedding night one that we will never forget. He truly knows how to keep his audience entertained so nobody will want to leave the dance floor! Our photographers even commented saying that they never saw a crowd dance for as long and as hard as they did at our wedding. During the planning process he constantly met all of our needs and requests, all while serving us with the utmost professionalism. Our emails, calls, and texts were responded to in a timely fashion. He even brought his experience to he table and gave us some great ideas that we never would have thought of on our own. The entertainment that he helped provide at our wedding is something that friends and family continue to talk about even weeks later. Thank you, Eric!

Profile Picture Brad, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I used ERock for our wedding on 11/19/16, and would recommend him to absolutely everyone! He had the whole party moving from start to finish!!! He had something for everyone at our wedding, which helped get everyone out on the dance floor. We received so many compliments not just on the music, but the lighting all over the room, and OF COURSE the photobooth. I don't believe any other company could have matched the quality, the price, or the great time ERock and his group gave us!!!

Thank you guys!!!!
Brendon & Meghan Risano

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

E-Rock Entertainment made our wedding such an amazing experience. They helped make our planning process run smoothly and they kept us and our guests going on the dance floor. We had them take care of our ceremony music and we opted for the photo booth, too. Everything worked out better than I could've imagined. Thank you, E-Rock Entertainment. You made our night a blast!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were great! I hired them for my wedding and they did a wonderful job. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric and the rest of his crew were very accommodating to us and our needs. He played great music and was able to keep everyone on the dance floor. The right music was played at the right time, and overall it made our wedding night that much more enjoyable. The photo booth that we got as well was fun and everyone loved it!! Thank you for your services!! :D

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would absolutely recommend E Rock Entertainment! The professional staff truly care about creating the perfect atmosphere for your event. Their high quality work is exceptional. You will not be disappointed by their services!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a wonderdul experience with ERock! I met with Eric and went over all of my music and he accommodated and tweaked everything necessary to make my wedding more than perfect. His assistant Ike who was the DJ at our wedding was phenomenal. He kept checking with me to see if there was anything else I would like done and all the music was perfect. They are very flexable and accommodating to your needs! I recommend them to anyone and everyone!! Thank you so much for making our day perfect

Profile Picture Casey, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric and crew were incredibly professional and accommodating both before and during our big day. Responsive communication and a willingness to find obscure song requests made him the easiest vendor to deal with. During the reception, they started off with some classic songs and in no time had figured what to play to get everyone on the dance floor. The photobooth was also a hit, one copy for the guests and one for us in a memory book is a brilliant idea... we'll be looking back at that for years to come. Thanks for making our best day even better!

Profile Picture kayla, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC