E Rock Entertainment LLC. Reviews

110 | Walden, NY

110 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

• John

John Schubert · Getting married on 06/09/2021

More than we could have asked for!

E Rock is the man!! He and his staff did a phenomenal job for our wedding. He's very easy to work with and extremely flexible to do whatever it is that you want for your big day. He went above and beyond what we asked for to personalize our experience. I don't think a person was seated the entire night! We had a blast and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was so great to see everyone having a good time. Best of luck and congratulations!

Korrie Montefusco · Married on 11/14/2020

Best dj ever.

Eric was the best possible person we could have had for our wedding. Especially in this crazy time and with all the restrictions he got everyone having fun. He helped/talked us through how everything was going to go. The music selection was awesome. If anyone ever needs a dj he’s the guy to get ! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 11/15/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Korrie so much for your review! We loved being apart of your wedding day! Congratulations and best of luck!
  • M&M

M&M Ferrara · Married on 11/10/2020

Just book them!! Superb Experience!

Eric and Joe were amazing! They went above and beyond the entire night of our wedding and made sure us and our guests were happy. Eric was in contact with us from the moment of booking and every step of the way throughout the night. He personally responded to every email, phone call, and question that we had. They made us feel comfortable when they saw we were nervous, and they helped us capture all of the special traditional moments. Without them, our party would not have been the same. Their professionalism, attention to detail, and vast knowledge of music helped make our night a memory that we will never forget. Our guests kept coming up to us and complimenting Eric and Joe. Go with these guys! You will not regret it! Thank you Eric and Joe, we truly appreciate everything that you did for us. Love Mike and Montana!!

Sent on 10/12/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was truly a wonderful day. We loved working with you. Best of luck and congratulations!

Kathy Lundgren · Married on 10/02/2020

Wedding for Daughter

They are very good! They make sure your day is the way you want it! I don't think there was a time when the dance floor wasn't full! Our guest had a great time!

Sent on 02/10/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Kathy thank you so much for your review we had such a wonderful time being the entertainment for the wedding congratulations and best of luck.

Samantha Dipietro · Married on 09/25/2020

Beyond amazing

Eric and his crew Helped make our wedding into an unbelievably amazing time! They were perfect in every way and I highly recommend ERock!!

Sent on 09/26/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure to be apart of your big day! Congratulations and best of luck!
  • Karen

Karen Michelle · Married on 09/08/2020

So Much Fun!

We booked E-Rock Entertainment Pre-Pandemic and for a wedding in a large ballroom with 200 guests. As we got closer, it became evident that our 200 person wedding was not happening so we cut the guest list and changed the venue. Eric was there with us every step of the way. We had to modify our package to fit in the new space, and Eric did it all for us. I had mentioned to him when we had our final meeting that I loved 80s on 8 and 60s on 6. Well, all the music played was exactly what I wanted! All of my requested songs were played. Eric is in a difficult situation in the Pandemic not being able to encourage dancing, but he didn't have to. The music he played got everybody out of their seats and onto the dance floor with their masks on! We had a blast and couldn't have asked for a better result or DJ. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/17/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Karen thank you so much for your review it was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding day! Congratulations and best of luck!
  • Lisa

Lisa Volz · Married on 08/22/2020

Eric's Amazing. Highly recommend!

Eric was amazing. He helped with every aspect of my big day to make sure everything went smoothly. He was very responsive to all questions and communication. He showed up on time, helped walk us through the itinerary and amde sure everything went off without a hitch. He was professional, engaging, and didn't play a song I didn't like.
    I would and will hire him again and again for future events.

Sent on 08/24/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Lisa for your review! We had such a wonderful time working with you. We wish you the best of luck on your marriage and congratulations!
  • Katie

Katie Newsome · Married on 02/22/2020

Great experience

Eric was the best! He was very responsive and easy to get hold of, even the night before the wedding (I get anxious). His music was on point and I have been told multiple times that our wedding was the best that people have been to. His photobooth was also a major hit. His prices are INCREDIBLY reasonable, especially for what you're given.

Sent on 02/25/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Katie thank you so much for your review! We all had an amazing time working with you! Congratulations on your wedding!!!
  • Antonella

Antonella Di Felice · Married on 01/31/2020

Corporate Event

Eric and his staff did an AMAZING job at our company’s annual kickoff event- both for the AV and sounds for our business meeting and music and photo booth for our nighttime gala. This is our second year hiring Eric and his staff. They were prompt, efficient, flexible and handled all of our last minute needs. The setup looked awesome, and we got great feedback from so many of the attendees! E Rock entertainment is more than just great music- they really set up for a great event all around. Thank you Eric and Steven for a wonderful time!

Sent on 02/03/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure working for New York Life! We appreciate your business!

Stephanie Stasio · Married on 11/08/2019

Wedding @ The Barn at Perona Farms

Eric set up and handled everything- quick responses, helpful, understanding.
    Ike and Stevens were great. Very accommodating, went along seamlessly with crazy requests. Checked in with me throughout the night of upcoming plans, changes, and approvals. Would recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/26/2019

Out of this world!

DJ EROCK traveled 947 miles to lead the most amazing party that we could have ever asked for! We say “lead” because when you book DJ EROCK as your DJ you truly get an entertainer that is going to lead your guests through the most fun party you’ve ever been to! From the introductions all the way to the final song and send off, DJ EROCK pulled out all the stops at our wedding yesterday! Our wedding was one for the books and will definitely be laughed about for many years to come thanks to DJ EROCK’s amazing playlist, ability to appeal to all of our guests, and truly make the reception a perfect way to celebrate the newlyweds! DJ EROCK.... get ready for all the calls you’ll be getting from our friends in the low country!! Thank you again for making our wedding reception all that we could have hoped for and more.

Sent on 10/27/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Kayla and Brian i cant not thank you enough for letting me be apart of your wedding day! I had the bext time ever. From your guest to your venue everything was amazing! I wish you both best of luck and congratulations!!!

SHEILA A. LEASE · Married on 10/20/2019

E Rock is the DJ you want for your wedding!!

E Rock did everything that we asked him to do in a professional and "fun" way. The music he selected was perfect as people danced the entire night. I would hire Eric (E Rock) again in a flash!!

Thanks so much for your hard work Eric. We loved every minute. Sheila and Tom

Sent on 10/21/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Sheila and Tom thank you so much for your wedding review. I had such a wonderful time. Congratulations and best of luck!!
  • Lauren

Lauren Petry · Married on 10/18/2019

Best DJ around!

We had Ike DJ our wedding and he did an amazing job! We wouldn’t have changed a thing! Everything was perfect and we would absolutely use him again!
    Thank you so much Ike!

Sent on 10/29/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much Lauren for your review it was our pleasure working with you we wish you the best of luck and congratulations!!!

Erik Flora · Married on 10/12/2019

Look no further!

Booking a DJ for your wedding is difficult because you really don’t know how your night is going to go. Whatever kind of night your looking for, stop looking now because E Rock is all you need! So responsive, professional, read the room, & most importantly FUN. We are beyond happy with how our night went. Our friends loved the photo booth with the custom guest book they could add photos to with a message for us. Seriously great, & Eric if you’re reading this, thanks so much for making our night perfect! Erin & Erik 10.12.19

Sent on 10/19/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Erik thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure working with you in your wedding day. Congratulations and best of luck!!

Britany Winkler · Married on 10/06/2019

Best dj ever!

Eric was absolutely incredible during this whole wedding planning process!!!! He was helpful and extremely responsive any time I had a question. Every single one of our guests was out on that dance floor.. most of them the entire night!!! He really kept the party going, everyone complimented they never had so much fun at a wedding. For that we thank YOU!!!!!!! I would recommend Eric and his company to anyone-anytime!

Sent on 10/17/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Britany thank you very much for your review! Its was our pleasure working for you. Congratulations!!!

Emily Mcintosh · Married on 10/05/2019

So good my uncle cried!

Eric and his crew were fantastic! Me & my husband are not clubbing, techno music people. They played all the music we asked for, my uncle was so happy to not hear loud booming music he was crying tears of joy! The flow of new and oldies really kept the party going and everyone had a fantastic time. I would pick them all over again, everytime. Thank you E Rock Entertainment for a party I'll never forget!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review we had such a wonderful time doing your wedding congratulations and best of luck.
  • Giuseppe

Giuseppe and Catherine Gagliardo · Married on 09/21/2019

Best experience ever

Eric took time to make sure our day was very special . He was very attentive and had everyone participating. Eric answered all of our questions and helped guide us. He had everyone dancing my husband and I would recommend him and would definitely use him again.

Sent on 09/29/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Giuseppe and Catherine for your review! We really enjoyed working with you congratulations and best of luck!!

Paula Labarge · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome DJ!!!

Eric was so helpful in orchestrating the night!! He made it so easy for us to just enjoy the evening and not have to worry about anything! Music was great and everyone loved him!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much Paula for your review! It was my pleasure to be apart of your big day! Congratulations and best of luck!!!!

Aileen Mahoney · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

DJ E Rock is the BEST!!! He was so easy to work with, accommodating both my busy schedule and any changes that needed to be made. He made my wedding day just perfect and I would absolutely recommend his services to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/16/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Aileen and Frank thank you so much for letting me be apart of your wedding day! From your ceremony to your recption everything looked and was amazing. Congratulations and best of luck!!!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Best night ever!

I had an amazing wedding day and it’s due in large part to the hard work of Eric and his team!! Eric was friendly and responsive via email during the planning phase which put my mind at ease. I sent him my list of songs and he reassured me that he had everything we needed. On the day of, Eric was totally awesome. My friends were on the dance floor the whole night and he had everyone pumped up! If you want a high energy DJ then Eric and his team are perfect. Can’t recommend them enough! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/09/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Jaclyn iI cannot thank you enough for your review your wedding was a lot of fun I am so happy everybody had a wonderful time thank you so much for everything and .

Kerriann · Married on 09/06/2019

Thank you!

Great service from the beginning! Very responsive to my emails and the communication was great all up to the event and at the event. We had Ike for our event and he was great communicating and going over what songs we had in mind and was also very helpful during our event. Asking us about certain requests and the timeline of things and communicated well with our other vendors such as the photographer! He really kept everything in order and we are so happy with our decision!

Sent on 09/09/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Kerriann thank you very much for everything it was our pleasure working with you we wish you best of luck and congratulations!!!

Jane · Married on 08/23/2019

Incredible!!!!

Erik and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. They kept the crowd entertained all night! They even included our son and allowed him to "DJ" through his favorite song. Best night ever! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Jane thank you very much for your review. It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. From your wedding venue to all your guests everything was amazing best of luck and congratulations!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing DJ!

We cannot even begin to express our gratitude to Eric and his team! From the start, Eric was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He had great recommendations and and was incredibly flexible and responsive to our wishes and requests. The wedding reception was the absolute best party we could have ever asked for. The dance floor was packed all night long and he knew just what to play to keep the party going. I cannot recommend E Rock Entertainment enough! :)

Sent on 08/19/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Shannon for your review it was our pleasure working with you. We are glad that everybody had a great time. Congratulations and best of luck!!

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2019

Crowd Pleasingly Amazing

Eric was awesome to work with prior to and on the day of our wedding. He was quick to respond to all/any questions, making me feel like no question was a silly one, and that he was there for me whatever I needed. He is a true professional, and really knows what he’s doing. The day of the wedding he was AMAZING. He definitely played to the crowd, making sure everyone was happy. I got lots of compliments on how great the music was, as it fit everyone’s tastes, and as my mom said, “there were no remixes so you could really dance.” Lastly, Eric fulfilled our request easily and seamlessly to introduce our best man in a HILARIOUS way and it was one of the highlights of our wedding. Can’t recommend E Rock enough!

Sent on 08/04/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Lindsay and Joe, is was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! I am so happy everyone had a great time. Thank you very much for your review. Congratulations and best of luck!!!
  • Brendan

Brendan Frawley · Married on 07/05/2019

E-rock entertainment - July 2019 wedding, brotherhood winery

Stop your search here. Eric is your guy! We can’t say enough about how wonderful it was working with Eric leading up to and during our big day. What was most important to us:

1. Flexibility: we had some unique aspects to our ceremony including some live music, reading own vows, walk out music etc. Eric thoroughly reviewed the plan, rehearsed it before the ceremony and nailed the exocution!

2. Knowledge & Collaboration: Eric has worked weddings in the Hudson region for a LONG time and had extensive knowledge of the venue from experience there, as well as solid, long standing relationships with venue management and the caterer. This made everything run seamlessly.

3. Ability to read the crowd: Every time it seemed the dance floor was loosing steam he would immediately pivot songs and nailed it every time. Dance floor was at 85-100% capacity the entire night, no awkward moments.

I highly recommend E-rock entertainment for your big day. People won’t stop talking about ours, and the fun they had on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/25/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Brendan it was my pleasure to be apart of you special of your day! Thank you very mucb for your review ibcan thank you enough congratulations and best of luck!!!