E Rock Entertainment LLC. Reviews

92 | Walden, NY

92 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

E Rock Entertainment LLC. 1
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 6
E Rock Entertainment LLC. 7

Emily Mcintosh · Married on 10/05/2019

So good my uncle cried!

Eric and his crew were fantastic! Me & my husband are not clubbing, techno music people. They played all the music we asked for, my uncle was so happy to not hear loud booming music he was crying tears of joy! The flow of new and oldies really kept the party going and everyone had a fantastic time. I would pick them all over again, everytime. Thank you E Rock Entertainment for a party I'll never forget!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review we had such a wonderful time doing your wedding congratulations and best of luck.
  • Giuseppe

Giuseppe and Catherine Gagliardo · Married on 09/21/2019

Best experience ever

Eric took time to make sure our day was very special . He was very attentive and had everyone participating. Eric answered all of our questions and helped guide us. He had everyone dancing my husband and I would recommend him and would definitely use him again.

Sent on 09/29/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Giuseppe and Catherine for your review! We really enjoyed working with you congratulations and best of luck!!

Aileen Mahoney · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

DJ E Rock is the BEST!!! He was so easy to work with, accommodating both my busy schedule and any changes that needed to be made. He made my wedding day just perfect and I would absolutely recommend his services to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/16/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Aileen and Frank thank you so much for letting me be apart of your wedding day! From your ceremony to your recption everything looked and was amazing. Congratulations and best of luck!!!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Best night ever!

I had an amazing wedding day and it’s due in large part to the hard work of Eric and his team!! Eric was friendly and responsive via email during the planning phase which put my mind at ease. I sent him my list of songs and he reassured me that he had everything we needed. On the day of, Eric was totally awesome. My friends were on the dance floor the whole night and he had everyone pumped up! If you want a high energy DJ then Eric and his team are perfect. Can’t recommend them enough! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/09/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Jaclyn iI cannot thank you enough for your review your wedding was a lot of fun I am so happy everybody had a wonderful time thank you so much for everything and .

Kerriann · Married on 09/06/2019

Thank you!

Great service from the beginning! Very responsive to my emails and the communication was great all up to the event and at the event. We had Ike for our event and he was great communicating and going over what songs we had in mind and was also very helpful during our event. Asking us about certain requests and the timeline of things and communicated well with our other vendors such as the photographer! He really kept everything in order and we are so happy with our decision!

Sent on 09/09/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Kerriann thank you very much for everything it was our pleasure working with you we wish you best of luck and congratulations!!!

Jane · Married on 08/23/2019

Incredible!!!!

Erik and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. They kept the crowd entertained all night! They even included our son and allowed him to "DJ" through his favorite song. Best night ever! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Jane thank you very much for your review. It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. From your wedding venue to all your guests everything was amazing best of luck and congratulations!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing DJ!

We cannot even begin to express our gratitude to Eric and his team! From the start, Eric was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He had great recommendations and and was incredibly flexible and responsive to our wishes and requests. The wedding reception was the absolute best party we could have ever asked for. The dance floor was packed all night long and he knew just what to play to keep the party going. I cannot recommend E Rock Entertainment enough! :)

Sent on 08/19/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Shannon for your review it was our pleasure working with you. We are glad that everybody had a great time. Congratulations and best of luck!!

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2019

Crowd Pleasingly Amazing

Eric was awesome to work with prior to and on the day of our wedding. He was quick to respond to all/any questions, making me feel like no question was a silly one, and that he was there for me whatever I needed. He is a true professional, and really knows what he’s doing. The day of the wedding he was AMAZING. He definitely played to the crowd, making sure everyone was happy. I got lots of compliments on how great the music was, as it fit everyone’s tastes, and as my mom said, “there were no remixes so you could really dance.” Lastly, Eric fulfilled our request easily and seamlessly to introduce our best man in a HILARIOUS way and it was one of the highlights of our wedding. Can’t recommend E Rock enough!

Sent on 08/04/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Lindsay and Joe, is was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! I am so happy everyone had a great time. Thank you very much for your review. Congratulations and best of luck!!!
  • Brendan

Brendan Frawley · Married on 07/05/2019

E-rock entertainment - July 2019 wedding, brotherhood winery

Stop your search here. Eric is your guy! We can’t say enough about how wonderful it was working with Eric leading up to and during our big day. What was most important to us:

1. Flexibility: we had some unique aspects to our ceremony including some live music, reading own vows, walk out music etc. Eric thoroughly reviewed the plan, rehearsed it before the ceremony and nailed the exocution!

2. Knowledge & Collaboration: Eric has worked weddings in the Hudson region for a LONG time and had extensive knowledge of the venue from experience there, as well as solid, long standing relationships with venue management and the caterer. This made everything run seamlessly.

3. Ability to read the crowd: Every time it seemed the dance floor was loosing steam he would immediately pivot songs and nailed it every time. Dance floor was at 85-100% capacity the entire night, no awkward moments.

I highly recommend E-rock entertainment for your big day. People won’t stop talking about ours, and the fun they had on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    E Rock Entertainment LLC. 8

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Brendan it was my pleasure to be apart of you special of your day! Thank you very mucb for your review ibcan thank you enough congratulations and best of luck!!!
  • Taylor

Taylor Brenize · Married on 04/27/2019

E Rock Entertainment for Party of the Century!

When I contacted Eric, I made it known that his job was going to be the most important hire I made for the day of my wedding. I wouldn't categorize myself as "Bridezilla" about much of anything in regards to my wedding - except the music. Eric & his team accommodated EVERY REQUEST I gave them. Loop the processional, start the father daughter dance in two different parts of the song, DON'T play any of the slides/line dances, keep the party going all night -- not only did the E Rock team adhere to those requests, they were our HYPE people all night cheering our guests on, cheering us as a couple on, and making sure people from all walks of our life were happy with the music - and they were. We were told that wasn't a "normal" wedding playlist in a good way, and we are so grateful to Eric & his team for helping us throw the best party ever!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    E Rock Entertainment LLC. 9

Dave Douglas · Married on 03/31/2019

A+++++++++

My new wife and I only have the best words one could use in praise.Eric and his crew are top notch.From the first time we met to the nitty gritty of preparation. The expertise , the timing of the songs, the uplighting ,the professionalism, The energy...there are only words of praise..if you are interested in hiring him and want a real reference ..Eric has my number

Sent on 04/02/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review! IT was out pleasure working with you. We all have a wonderful time! Congratulation's!!!!

Stacey · Married on 03/22/2019

Mabie/Hall Wedding - photo booth

E Rock made our wedding spectacular with their photo booth!! All of our guests had a great time taking pictures with and without props! Steve was amazing to all of our guests always helping them out. And Eric was the best to ever work with, he was always there no matter what I needed! Very highly recommended!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2018

Best wedding dj ever

E Rock Entertainment was amazing from start to finish for our wedding experience. During our first planning session we felt completely confident and comfortable in Eric's team and their abilities. He made great suggestions and never tried to up sell us. We were fitted with a package that was best for us and ensured the best time for our guests. Eric even proactively reached out to us a month prior to the wedding, to run through the day's events, our chosen playlist and the names of everyone giving speeches. He also set us up with his videographer, Chris (who was amazing as well). On the day of the wedding Eric and his team showed up early, fully dressed and ready to go. He played everything on our request list and than some and also catered to our guests' requests. People barely even sat long enough to eat because they were so busy dancing. Throughout the night every one of our guests raved about how awesome our DJ was and asking how we found him. Thanks to Eric we also had our favorite moment of the evening, a private dance in the empty, candle lit, reception hall. It was perfectly romantic and allowed us to enjoy some of the wedding by ourselves. Needless to say E Rock Entertainment gave us the most amazing wedding experience. We would highly recommend them to everyone and any future events we host we will be calling on E Rock Entertainment.

Sent on 03/23/2019
    E Rock Entertainment LLC. 10

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you guys very much for your review I was so happy to be part of your wedding day. Best of luck and congratulations.

Cassy · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish

Ike and Eric kept our wedding bumping all night long!! They were amazing from start to finish! We had numerous people ask us who our DJ was and that they loved them!! I couldn’t be any happier with our experience. Ike is super easy to work with, attentative, and is SUPER friendly!!! Thank you E Rock for rocking out our wedding!!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2018

Winter wonderland

From the moment we met with Eric he was enthusiastic and helpful. He worked with us on hard to find songs and made our night perfect. He read the crowd and we all had a blast. He was professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for everything we had a blast your family and guests were all amazing congratulations nd best of luck!

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Experience!!!

E Rock Entertainment could not have provided a better experience for my wedding day. It was a long road to my wedding and I met with Eric a few times over the course of 2 years. Every interaction I had was professional, courteous, and fun. Eric guided my husband and I towards the packages and services he thought would suit us. He did not try and push the most expensive services on us. Even when we had to change the date, Eric was more than accommodating. He responded to every email with incredible promptness and was available at my convenience. On my wedding day, he was fun, organized, and extremely professional. I could not recommend E Rock Entertainment enough. Even many of my guests commented on how talented and amazing the D.J. was! You will not be disappointed with E Rock Entertainment. I will use them every time I need a D.J. and will recommend them to all my friends!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Stephanie thank you very much for your review it was our pleasure working with you we had an awesome time thank you so much and congratulations.

Melissa · Married on 11/30/2018

E Rock Entertainment = AMAZING PARTY!!!

E Rock Entertainment was one of the best choices we made for our 11/30/18 wedding. From the first meeting to our special day, Eric was professional, prompt, and accommodating of all our visions and ideas for our wedding day. Even on the day of the wedding, with last minute changes, Eric and Ike accommodated all of our wishes and kept the party going all night long. We had relatives and friends get out on the dance floor that we never thought would! The Photo Booth was a hit, and Katie did such an awesome job helping to put together our Photo Booth guest book! Everything about our day was absolutely amazing and we are so very grateful to E Rock Entertainment for making our wedding day a night people will talk about for many years to come!

Sent on 12/29/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review its was our pleasure working with you we all had a wonderful time. You and your guests were all amazing it was so much fun watching everyone on the dance floor. Congratulations and best of luck!!!

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Ike— Erick entertainment

Ike and Eric at Erock Entertainment were both responsive and professional. On the night of our wedding, Ike was super helpful and created an amazing playlist for us. He checked in with me to make sure we did or did not want certain requests played. He also read the room and was able to identify in what music the crowd was interested. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Carmela

Carmela Ocana · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Fun

Eric was incredibly fun to work with. Having to work with so many vendors during our wedding he was the easiest to contact, talk to and develop a repore with. Eric is an excellent listener and was able to help musically provide our event with the style and ambiance we were looking for. I would recommend Eric to any bride and groom. He offers multiple services but his best product is his personality.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Wedding DJ

Absolutely amazing service, Eric went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. He had everyone out on the dance floor and kept all our wedding guests entertained!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Marissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Eric and his DJ Ike were completely awesome! We left for our honeymoon immediately after our wedding and I can't wait to review him! I've been receiving so many compliments on how awesome our DJ was and how he really made the party. Eric was super accommodating and the photo booth was such a hit with everyone. Thank you Eric and E Rock Entertainment!

Sent on 10/08/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Marissa and Adam for your review it was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding day!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Flexible and Professional

Eric and his team were true professionals. Communication was a breeze throughout the whole process - every e-mail I sent was responded to within an hour tops. On the day, Ike was able to handle every curve ball we threw at him (and we threw a lot!) with ease and grace. We had very non-traditional requests and playlist ideas, and both Ike and Eric handled our wants with flexibility, professionalism and a great sense of fun.

Thanks guys! We had a blast.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

The E Rock team was easy to work with, very prepared for the day, and ensured all our guests were having a great time. They had a huge music selection and played all the songs we wanted. Eric and his team were flexible when we ran into timeline delays. Eric really went above and beyond by volunteering to help record our ceremony using our personal camera. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Sarah for your review it was our pleasure!!! Congratulations

aria · Married on 09/14/2018

First I would like to say I can not express how happy not only my wife and I were, but everyone we have talked to after the wedding with Dj E Rocks services. From the beginning he made sure everything was taken care, so that we could have our dream wedding. He even went out of his way to set up his equipment after our indoor ceremony, to keep it from being in photos. As well as bringing an extra mic and speaker for the ceremony. We gave him no favorite songs, as we trusted he would have the dance floor packed all night. Not only did he manage that, but even had people who never dance up and out of their seats. I can 100% promise you will not be disappointed with E Rock Entertainment's services.

Sent on 10/13/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much! I really enjoyed working with you iam so happy everyone had a great time!

Jared · Married on 09/01/2018

Erock entertainment is definitely a stand out when it comes to wedding DJ’s and wanting to have a good time. Erock knows exactly what to do when it comes to meeting his customers wants and is a pleasure to work with. He is always happy and will jump through hoops to make sure you are too. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the work he did for our wedding. He is on top of things and knows how to interact with people while being professional at the same time. I highly recommend DJ Erock and Erock entertainment if you are looking for a great entertainment for a wedding, sweet 16, homecoming, prom, or any party of the sort. He understands the business after doing it for so long. Erock, my wife and I say thank you for being a part of our day and making it special.

Sent on 09/23/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much Jared and Nina i was happy to be apart of your wedding day best of luck and congratulations!!