E Rock Entertainment LLC. Reviews

74 | Walden, NY

74 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

74 E Rock Entertainment LLC. Reviews

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Ike— Erick entertainment

Ike and Eric at Erock Entertainment were both responsive and professional. On the night of our wedding, Ike was super helpful and created an amazing playlist for us. He checked in with me to make sure we did or did not want certain requests played. He also read the room and was able to identify in what music the crowd was interested. Highly recommend!!

• Carmela

Carmela Ocana · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Fun

Eric was incredibly fun to work with. Having to work with so many vendors during our wedding he was the easiest to contact, talk to and develop a repore with. Eric is an excellent listener and was able to help musically provide our event with the style and ambiance we were looking for. I would recommend Eric to any bride and groom. He offers multiple services but his best product is his personality.

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Wedding DJ

Absolutely amazing service, Eric went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. He had everyone out on the dance floor and kept all our wedding guests entertained!

Marissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Eric and his DJ Ike were completely awesome! We left for our honeymoon immediately after our wedding and I can't wait to review him! I've been receiving so many compliments on how awesome our DJ was and how he really made the party. Eric was super accommodating and the photo booth was such a hit with everyone. Thank you Eric and E Rock Entertainment!

Sent on 10/08/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Marissa and Adam for your review it was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding day!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Flexible and Professional

Eric and his team were true professionals. Communication was a breeze throughout the whole process - every e-mail I sent was responded to within an hour tops. On the day, Ike was able to handle every curve ball we threw at him (and we threw a lot!) with ease and grace. We had very non-traditional requests and playlist ideas, and both Ike and Eric handled our wants with flexibility, professionalism and a great sense of fun.

Thanks guys! We had a blast.

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

The E Rock team was easy to work with, very prepared for the day, and ensured all our guests were having a great time. They had a huge music selection and played all the songs we wanted. Eric and his team were flexible when we ran into timeline delays. Eric really went above and beyond by volunteering to help record our ceremony using our personal camera. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Sarah for your review it was our pleasure!!! Congratulations

aria · Married on 09/14/2018

First I would like to say I can not express how happy not only my wife and I were, but everyone we have talked to after the wedding with Dj E Rocks services. From the beginning he made sure everything was taken care, so that we could have our dream wedding. He even went out of his way to set up his equipment after our indoor ceremony, to keep it from being in photos. As well as bringing an extra mic and speaker for the ceremony. We gave him no favorite songs, as we trusted he would have the dance floor packed all night. Not only did he manage that, but even had people who never dance up and out of their seats. I can 100% promise you will not be disappointed with E Rock Entertainment's services.

Sent on 10/13/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much! I really enjoyed working with you iam so happy everyone had a great time!

Jared · Married on 09/01/2018

Erock entertainment is definitely a stand out when it comes to wedding DJ’s and wanting to have a good time. Erock knows exactly what to do when it comes to meeting his customers wants and is a pleasure to work with. He is always happy and will jump through hoops to make sure you are too. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the work he did for our wedding. He is on top of things and knows how to interact with people while being professional at the same time. I highly recommend DJ Erock and Erock entertainment if you are looking for a great entertainment for a wedding, sweet 16, homecoming, prom, or any party of the sort. He understands the business after doing it for so long. Erock, my wife and I say thank you for being a part of our day and making it special.

Sent on 09/23/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much Jared and Nina i was happy to be apart of your wedding day best of luck and congratulations!!

Stefanie · Married on 08/18/2018

BEST DJ’s EVER!!! Everyone is still talking about the wedding of the summer!!! From old to young, our Dj’s- Juan and Johnny outdid themselves!!! Kept everyone dancing and entertained!! Thank u guys for helping give me the best day of my entire life!!! Everyone is saying how great our dj’s Were. U guys are the best!!! Thank u!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    E Rock Entertainment LLC. 1

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so so much we really appreciate your business!!

regis · Married on 08/11/2018

Eric was the DJ for our daughter's wedding. We first met him in his office and we knew he was the guy for the job. He is professional, friendly, respectful, energetic and flexible. He helps you through the process easily, offering several choices to suit everyone's needs. He is prompt and is extremely quick to answer any questions you might have. He was very responably priced and did an amazing job at the wedding, assisting with coordinating a time line of events. I highly recommend E Rock Entertainment and would absolutely use him again. Thank you Eric.

Sent on 08/19/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Regis for your review! It was our pleasure working with you iam so glad everyone had a wonderful time!!!

V · Married on 07/27/2018

Eric is awesome! Him and Jose were great together, they made everyone dance all night long and that's exactly what we wanted. He is very accommodating, we requested a lot of latin music and persian music and they knew exactly what to play. We had a ton of fun, thanks Eric!

Sent on 07/31/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for the review it was very nice to work with you congratulations!!!

Christian · Married on 07/22/2018

Eric is such an organized and talented DJ. He made everything so simple and our entire wedding went so smooth. I would highly recommend him and also his photographer Joey Place Photography. Those two guys together will make your wedding perfect like they did mine!

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

Eric and his team were absolutely amazing! They helped keep our dance floor packed all night and everything was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ if I tried!

Sent on 07/22/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Kelly and James it was our pleasure working with you!!

Jamie · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding reception was a big hit in large part because of Erics' thorough planning and professionalism.

Sent on 07/12/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you for your review we cant thank you enough!!!

Casey · Married on 06/29/2018

It was a great night from the photo booth to the custom light on the dance floor and a last minute video presentation. We can't thank Eric and his staff enough for all that he did for us! Hands down, no questions asked Eric is our first choice for entertainment at any party! Even with the excessive heat at our outdoor wedding, Eric got our guests on the dance floor and kept them there. Thank you, thank you, thank you are amazing!

Sent on 06/30/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Chris and Casey it was our pleasure work for you congratulations!!!

Dawn · Married on 06/02/2018

The music selection was perfect for the diverse age range. Everyone had a great time. Ike was extremely professional and fun!

Sent on 06/04/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review. Congratulations!

Richard · Married on 06/01/2018

Couldn't ask for anything better.

Sent on 06/04/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review!!

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2018

Ike was wonderful!! Kept the party going all night playing all the hits! Highly recommend this team!

Sent on 05/19/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much we appreciate your business!!

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Eric was great! We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/12/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you it was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding day!!

Joanna · Married on 02/03/2018

We had the pleasure of having E rock entertainment as our DJ for our wedding! Our DJ was Ike! Ike has many years of experience and was very professional and flexible! I have always noticed that most of the weddings I attended to had DJs that did too much talking and in a way stole the show and attention from the couple! Ike knew just the right amount of presence necessary to run a very smooth show and communicated with us throughout the reception making us feel relaxed and not stressed. He honored all the requests I had requested prior to the wedding! I received many compliments from my guest throughout the reception about how wonderful the music is! I told him in the very beginning to use his experience and go with what the crowd likes he was very intuitive and played variety of Music that everyone loved. He was even able to download a few last-minute traditional Polish songs that where a request from one of the guests and were a big hit at the wedding! I Also did a bundle package and had a photo booth and up lighting done with e rock entertainment! It was very convenient that they were able to provide all of these things in a package! I was very happy with the services e rock entertainment provided for us! Everything ran very smooth and I recommend them to everyone !

Sent on 07/02/2018
    E Rock Entertainment LLC. 2

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank very much Joanna for your review its was our pleasure working with you! We are very happy to hear that everyone had a great time! Me and my staff cant thank you enough congratulations!!!

Karen · Married on 10/14/2017

Overall an excellent experience!!
    We will definitely use them again !!

Sent on 10/30/2017

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

We thank you for your business congratulations on your wedding!!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Eric was the DJ for our wedding last night. We have had him DJ a few parties in the past but a wedding is more than a birthday party. I met with him twice while planning our wedding and he made sure every detail we discussed was met. My biggest request was to make sure people danced... ALL NIGHT! He did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed from the minute the reception started until the very end. No one wanted to sit down! Throughout planning he was always quick to respond to any question we had. THANK YOU ERIC!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much Amanda for your review! Your wedding was so amazing congratulations and best of luck!!!

Andrew · Married on 10/01/2017

Erock entertainment is amazing. Music is one of the most important part of your wedding. They have everything you need to make your night unforgettable. Very energetic and keeps the party going. Our dance floor was full from beginning to end. Everyone had a blast. Thank you Erock Entertainment you guys Rock :) .

Sent on 10/09/2017

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Andrew and Heather it was my pleasure to be apart of your wedding day! I am so happy for you too! Congratulations!

Liezel · Married on 09/30/2017

Dj Eric was amazing. From every small detail to the largest of tasks, he met our expectations beyond our imagination. He had my entire wedding party and guests dancing All night long. It was such a memorable wedding thanks to Dj Eric. I wouldnt change anything in the world. Thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2017

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you for your review I had such a wonderful time and your guests were amazing! Congratulations and best of luck!!

Jacqulyn · Married on 09/03/2017

From the very first interaction. Eric from E rock, made planning a breeze. He answers emails back almost immediately, he's super nice, very easy to work with and accommodating!! The music was fantastic! All the guests had something to dance to! I also had a photo booth from E Rock and everyone just thought it was the best thing ever, the gentleman running it was also so kind! Everyone commented on how great the DJ was, just an amazing experience!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Hi Jacqulyn thank you very much for your review I had such a wonderful time working with you!