E Rock Entertainment LLC. Reviews

104 | Walden, NY

104 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

Kathy Lundgren · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Wedding for Daughter

They are very good! They make sure your day is the way you want it! I don't think there was a time when the dance floor wasn't full! Our guest had a great time!

Sent on 02/10/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Kathy thank you so much for your review we had such a wonderful time being the entertainment for the wedding congratulations and best of luck.
  • Katie

Katie Newsome · Married on 02/22/2020

Great experience

Eric was the best! He was very responsive and easy to get hold of, even the night before the wedding (I get anxious). His music was on point and I have been told multiple times that our wedding was the best that people have been to. His photobooth was also a major hit. His prices are INCREDIBLY reasonable, especially for what you're given.

Sent on 02/25/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Katie thank you so much for your review! We all had an amazing time working with you! Congratulations on your wedding!!!
  • Antonella

Antonella Di Felice · Married on 01/31/2020

Corporate Event

Eric and his staff did an AMAZING job at our company’s annual kickoff event- both for the AV and sounds for our business meeting and music and photo booth for our nighttime gala. This is our second year hiring Eric and his staff. They were prompt, efficient, flexible and handled all of our last minute needs. The setup looked awesome, and we got great feedback from so many of the attendees! E Rock entertainment is more than just great music- they really set up for a great event all around. Thank you Eric and Steven for a wonderful time!

Sent on 02/03/2020

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure working for New York Life! We appreciate your business!

Stephanie Stasio · Married on 11/08/2019

Wedding @ The Barn at Perona Farms

Eric set up and handled everything- quick responses, helpful, understanding.
    Ike and Stevens were great. Very accommodating, went along seamlessly with crazy requests. Checked in with me throughout the night of upcoming plans, changes, and approvals. Would recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/26/2019

Out of this world!

DJ EROCK traveled 947 miles to lead the most amazing party that we could have ever asked for! We say “lead” because when you book DJ EROCK as your DJ you truly get an entertainer that is going to lead your guests through the most fun party you’ve ever been to! From the introductions all the way to the final song and send off, DJ EROCK pulled out all the stops at our wedding yesterday! Our wedding was one for the books and will definitely be laughed about for many years to come thanks to DJ EROCK’s amazing playlist, ability to appeal to all of our guests, and truly make the reception a perfect way to celebrate the newlyweds! DJ EROCK.... get ready for all the calls you’ll be getting from our friends in the low country!! Thank you again for making our wedding reception all that we could have hoped for and more.

Sent on 10/27/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Kayla and Brian i cant not thank you enough for letting me be apart of your wedding day! I had the bext time ever. From your guest to your venue everything was amazing! I wish you both best of luck and congratulations!!!

SHEILA A. LEASE · Married on 10/20/2019

E Rock is the DJ you want for your wedding!!

E Rock did everything that we asked him to do in a professional and "fun" way. The music he selected was perfect as people danced the entire night. I would hire Eric (E Rock) again in a flash!!

Thanks so much for your hard work Eric. We loved every minute. Sheila and Tom

Sent on 10/21/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Sheila and Tom thank you so much for your wedding review. I had such a wonderful time. Congratulations and best of luck!!
  • Lauren

Lauren Petry · Married on 10/18/2019

Best DJ around!

We had Ike DJ our wedding and he did an amazing job! We wouldn’t have changed a thing! Everything was perfect and we would absolutely use him again!
    Thank you so much Ike!

Sent on 10/29/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much Lauren for your review it was our pleasure working with you we wish you the best of luck and congratulations!!!

Erik Flora · Married on 10/12/2019

Look no further!

Booking a DJ for your wedding is difficult because you really don’t know how your night is going to go. Whatever kind of night your looking for, stop looking now because E Rock is all you need! So responsive, professional, read the room, & most importantly FUN. We are beyond happy with how our night went. Our friends loved the photo booth with the custom guest book they could add photos to with a message for us. Seriously great, & Eric if you’re reading this, thanks so much for making our night perfect! Erin & Erik 10.12.19

Sent on 10/19/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Erik thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure working with you in your wedding day. Congratulations and best of luck!!

Britany Winkler · Married on 10/06/2019

Best dj ever!

Eric was absolutely incredible during this whole wedding planning process!!!! He was helpful and extremely responsive any time I had a question. Every single one of our guests was out on that dance floor.. most of them the entire night!!! He really kept the party going, everyone complimented they never had so much fun at a wedding. For that we thank YOU!!!!!!! I would recommend Eric and his company to anyone-anytime!

Sent on 10/17/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Britany thank you very much for your review! Its was our pleasure working for you. Congratulations!!!

Emily Mcintosh · Married on 10/05/2019

So good my uncle cried!

Eric and his crew were fantastic! Me & my husband are not clubbing, techno music people. They played all the music we asked for, my uncle was so happy to not hear loud booming music he was crying tears of joy! The flow of new and oldies really kept the party going and everyone had a fantastic time. I would pick them all over again, everytime. Thank you E Rock Entertainment for a party I'll never forget!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review we had such a wonderful time doing your wedding congratulations and best of luck.
  • Giuseppe

Giuseppe and Catherine Gagliardo · Married on 09/21/2019

Best experience ever

Eric took time to make sure our day was very special . He was very attentive and had everyone participating. Eric answered all of our questions and helped guide us. He had everyone dancing my husband and I would recommend him and would definitely use him again.

Sent on 09/29/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Giuseppe and Catherine for your review! We really enjoyed working with you congratulations and best of luck!!

Paula Labarge · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome DJ!!!

Eric was so helpful in orchestrating the night!! He made it so easy for us to just enjoy the evening and not have to worry about anything! Music was great and everyone loved him!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much Paula for your review! It was my pleasure to be apart of your big day! Congratulations and best of luck!!!!

Aileen Mahoney · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

DJ E Rock is the BEST!!! He was so easy to work with, accommodating both my busy schedule and any changes that needed to be made. He made my wedding day just perfect and I would absolutely recommend his services to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/16/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Aileen and Frank thank you so much for letting me be apart of your wedding day! From your ceremony to your recption everything looked and was amazing. Congratulations and best of luck!!!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Best night ever!

I had an amazing wedding day and it’s due in large part to the hard work of Eric and his team!! Eric was friendly and responsive via email during the planning phase which put my mind at ease. I sent him my list of songs and he reassured me that he had everything we needed. On the day of, Eric was totally awesome. My friends were on the dance floor the whole night and he had everyone pumped up! If you want a high energy DJ then Eric and his team are perfect. Can’t recommend them enough! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/09/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Jaclyn iI cannot thank you enough for your review your wedding was a lot of fun I am so happy everybody had a wonderful time thank you so much for everything and .

Kerriann · Married on 09/06/2019

Thank you!

Great service from the beginning! Very responsive to my emails and the communication was great all up to the event and at the event. We had Ike for our event and he was great communicating and going over what songs we had in mind and was also very helpful during our event. Asking us about certain requests and the timeline of things and communicated well with our other vendors such as the photographer! He really kept everything in order and we are so happy with our decision!

Sent on 09/09/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Kerriann thank you very much for everything it was our pleasure working with you we wish you best of luck and congratulations!!!

Jane · Married on 08/23/2019

Incredible!!!!

Erik and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. They kept the crowd entertained all night! They even included our son and allowed him to "DJ" through his favorite song. Best night ever! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Jane thank you very much for your review. It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. From your wedding venue to all your guests everything was amazing best of luck and congratulations!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing DJ!

We cannot even begin to express our gratitude to Eric and his team! From the start, Eric was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He had great recommendations and and was incredibly flexible and responsive to our wishes and requests. The wedding reception was the absolute best party we could have ever asked for. The dance floor was packed all night long and he knew just what to play to keep the party going. I cannot recommend E Rock Entertainment enough! :)

Sent on 08/19/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Shannon for your review it was our pleasure working with you. We are glad that everybody had a great time. Congratulations and best of luck!!

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2019

Crowd Pleasingly Amazing

Eric was awesome to work with prior to and on the day of our wedding. He was quick to respond to all/any questions, making me feel like no question was a silly one, and that he was there for me whatever I needed. He is a true professional, and really knows what he’s doing. The day of the wedding he was AMAZING. He definitely played to the crowd, making sure everyone was happy. I got lots of compliments on how great the music was, as it fit everyone’s tastes, and as my mom said, “there were no remixes so you could really dance.” Lastly, Eric fulfilled our request easily and seamlessly to introduce our best man in a HILARIOUS way and it was one of the highlights of our wedding. Can’t recommend E Rock enough!

Sent on 08/04/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Lindsay and Joe, is was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! I am so happy everyone had a great time. Thank you very much for your review. Congratulations and best of luck!!!
  • Brendan

Brendan Frawley · Married on 07/05/2019

E-rock entertainment - July 2019 wedding, brotherhood winery

Stop your search here. Eric is your guy! We can’t say enough about how wonderful it was working with Eric leading up to and during our big day. What was most important to us:

1. Flexibility: we had some unique aspects to our ceremony including some live music, reading own vows, walk out music etc. Eric thoroughly reviewed the plan, rehearsed it before the ceremony and nailed the exocution!

2. Knowledge & Collaboration: Eric has worked weddings in the Hudson region for a LONG time and had extensive knowledge of the venue from experience there, as well as solid, long standing relationships with venue management and the caterer. This made everything run seamlessly.

3. Ability to read the crowd: Every time it seemed the dance floor was loosing steam he would immediately pivot songs and nailed it every time. Dance floor was at 85-100% capacity the entire night, no awkward moments.

I highly recommend E-rock entertainment for your big day. People won’t stop talking about ours, and the fun they had on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/25/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Brendan it was my pleasure to be apart of you special of your day! Thank you very mucb for your review ibcan thank you enough congratulations and best of luck!!!
  • Taylor

Taylor Brenize · Married on 04/27/2019

E Rock Entertainment for Party of the Century!

When I contacted Eric, I made it known that his job was going to be the most important hire I made for the day of my wedding. I wouldn't categorize myself as "Bridezilla" about much of anything in regards to my wedding - except the music. Eric & his team accommodated EVERY REQUEST I gave them. Loop the processional, start the father daughter dance in two different parts of the song, DON'T play any of the slides/line dances, keep the party going all night -- not only did the E Rock team adhere to those requests, they were our HYPE people all night cheering our guests on, cheering us as a couple on, and making sure people from all walks of our life were happy with the music - and they were. We were told that wasn't a "normal" wedding playlist in a good way, and we are so grateful to Eric & his team for helping us throw the best party ever!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Dave Douglas · Married on 03/31/2019

A+++++++++

My new wife and I only have the best words one could use in praise.Eric and his crew are top notch.From the first time we met to the nitty gritty of preparation. The expertise , the timing of the songs, the uplighting ,the professionalism, The energy...there are only words of praise..if you are interested in hiring him and want a real reference ..Eric has my number

Sent on 04/02/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your review! IT was out pleasure working with you. We all have a wonderful time! Congratulation's!!!!

Stacey · Married on 03/22/2019

Mabie/Hall Wedding - photo booth

E Rock made our wedding spectacular with their photo booth!! All of our guests had a great time taking pictures with and without props! Steve was amazing to all of our guests always helping them out. And Eric was the best to ever work with, he was always there no matter what I needed! Very highly recommended!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2018

Best wedding dj ever

E Rock Entertainment was amazing from start to finish for our wedding experience. During our first planning session we felt completely confident and comfortable in Eric's team and their abilities. He made great suggestions and never tried to up sell us. We were fitted with a package that was best for us and ensured the best time for our guests. Eric even proactively reached out to us a month prior to the wedding, to run through the day's events, our chosen playlist and the names of everyone giving speeches. He also set us up with his videographer, Chris (who was amazing as well). On the day of the wedding Eric and his team showed up early, fully dressed and ready to go. He played everything on our request list and than some and also catered to our guests' requests. People barely even sat long enough to eat because they were so busy dancing. Throughout the night every one of our guests raved about how awesome our DJ was and asking how we found him. Thanks to Eric we also had our favorite moment of the evening, a private dance in the empty, candle lit, reception hall. It was perfectly romantic and allowed us to enjoy some of the wedding by ourselves. Needless to say E Rock Entertainment gave us the most amazing wedding experience. We would highly recommend them to everyone and any future events we host we will be calling on E Rock Entertainment.

Sent on 03/23/2019

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you guys very much for your review I was so happy to be part of your wedding day. Best of luck and congratulations.

Cassy · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish

Ike and Eric kept our wedding bumping all night long!! They were amazing from start to finish! We had numerous people ask us who our DJ was and that they loved them!! I couldn’t be any happier with our experience. Ike is super easy to work with, attentative, and is SUPER friendly!!! Thank you E Rock for rocking out our wedding!!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2018

Winter wonderland

From the moment we met with Eric he was enthusiastic and helpful. He worked with us on hard to find songs and made our night perfect. He read the crowd and we all had a blast. He was professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

E Rock Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for everything we had a blast your family and guests were all amazing congratulations nd best of luck!