64 Reviews for E Rock Entertainment LLC.

User Photos
Liability Insurance (3)
Flat Screen (3)
Projector (1)
64 E Rock Entertainment LLC. Reviews

Eric is awesome! Him and Jose were great together, they made everyone dance all night long and that's exactly what we wanted. He is very accommodating, we requested a lot of latin music and persian music and they knew exactly what to play. We had a ton of fun, thanks Eric!

Profile Picture V, 7/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Eric is such an organized and talented DJ. He made everything so simple and our entire wedding went so smooth. I would highly recommend him and also his photographer Joey Place Photography. Those two guys together will make your wedding perfect like they did mine!

Profile Picture Christian, 7/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric and his team were absolutely amazing! They helped keep our dance floor packed all night and everything was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ if I tried!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding reception was a big hit in large part because of Erics' thorough planning and professionalism.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a great night from the photo booth to the custom light on the dance floor and a last minute video presentation. We can't thank Eric and his staff enough for all that he did for us! Hands down, no questions asked Eric is our first choice for entertainment at any party! Even with the excessive heat at our outdoor wedding, Eric got our guests on the dance floor and kept them there. Thank you, thank you, thank you are amazing!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music selection was perfect for the diverse age range. Everyone had a great time. Ike was extremely professional and fun!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Couldn't ask for anything better.

Profile Picture Richard, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ike was wonderful!! Kept the party going all night playing all the hits! Highly recommend this team!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric was great! We would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having E rock entertainment as our DJ for our wedding! Our DJ was Ike! Ike has many years of experience and was very professional and flexible! I have always noticed that most of the weddings I attended to had DJs that did too much talking and in a way stole the show and attention from the couple! Ike knew just the right amount of presence necessary to run a very smooth show and communicated with us throughout the reception making us feel relaxed and not stressed. He honored all the requests I had requested prior to the wedding! I received many compliments from my guest throughout the reception about how wonderful the music is! I told him in the very beginning to use his experience and go with what the crowd likes he was very intuitive and played variety of Music that everyone loved. He was even able to download a few last-minute traditional Polish songs that where a request from one of the guests and were a big hit at the wedding! I Also did a bundle package and had a photo booth and up lighting done with e rock entertainment! It was very convenient that they were able to provide all of these things in a package! I was very happy with the services e rock entertainment provided for us! Everything ran very smooth and I recommend them to everyone !

Profile Picture Joanna, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Overall an excellent experience!!
We will definitely use them again !!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was the DJ for our wedding last night. We have had him DJ a few parties in the past but a wedding is more than a birthday party. I met with him twice while planning our wedding and he made sure every detail we discussed was met. My biggest request was to make sure people danced... ALL NIGHT! He did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed from the minute the reception started until the very end. No one wanted to sit down! Throughout planning he was always quick to respond to any question we had. THANK YOU ERIC!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erock entertainment is amazing. Music is one of the most important part of your wedding. They have everything you need to make your night unforgettable. Very energetic and keeps the party going. Our dance floor was full from beginning to end. Everyone had a blast. Thank you Erock Entertainment you guys Rock :) .

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Eric was amazing. From every small detail to the largest of tasks, he met our expectations beyond our imagination. He had my entire wedding party and guests dancing All night long. It was such a memorable wedding thanks to Dj Eric. I wouldnt change anything in the world. Thank you!

Profile Picture Liezel, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Loved having E Rock Entertainment at my wedding! Eric was great to work with - so flexible and professional. I was wedding planning out of state and he was extremely accommodating. I gave him an idea of the types of music we wanted and he did not disappoint! We thoroughly enjoyed all the music as well as the photo booth. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the very first interaction. Eric from E rock, made planning a breeze. He answers emails back almost immediately, he's super nice, very easy to work with and accommodating!! The music was fantastic! All the guests had something to dance to! I also had a photo booth from E Rock and everyone just thought it was the best thing ever, the gentleman running it was also so kind! Everyone commented on how great the DJ was, just an amazing experience!!!

Profile Picture Jacqulyn, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List

Best Dj to have for any party. He gets the crowd up and dancing plays the right type of music based off the crowd. Everyone at the wedding loved Erock thanks again for dj our wedding

Profile Picture dana, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ike and our Photo Booth guy, I believe his name was Steve, were amazing!!!!!!! They added an extra something special to our wedding! I definitely recommend these guys!!!! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

E Rock Entertainment was an amazing company to have dj our wedding. Their stress free communication and assistance in the whole process made it easy for my wife and I. They made sure that the night was all about us and allowed us to take our time through things, even though the night was a whirlwind. We couldn't have picked a better company and DJ for our wedding and we fully recommend them to any future couple's weddings. 5 stars by far.

Profile Picture Justin, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric did an amazing job at our wedding! We met with him and told him the types of music we wanted to be played. We were able to pick out exactly what songs we wanted for the ceremony, introductions, cake tasting etc. Any song we wanted to play he already had in his library and even downloaded the only one that he didnt! I would recommend E Rock ten times over ! Thanks again Eric!!!!

Profile Picture Tiana, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He had our guests dancing the whole time. Great music & he kept everything running smoothly all night. Photobooth was amazing also! Definitely would recommend

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

E Rock Entertainment kept the party going at our wedding. From changing our wedding song the day before to last minute additions, they answered every question promptly and remained professional and energetic. Would highly recommend this crew!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

If I could recommend any company for this type of service this would Definitley be the people I speak about. Service was excellent and every one was so personable it was like I had family doing the service for me I loved everyone and they had a huge role in what made the day perfect. All of my guests had nothing but positive things to say and I will Definitley spread the word because they where perfect throughout the entire process. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Kept us on time with every part of the day and also kept everyone dancing!!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

My husband and I had been to several weddings and events that E-Rock Entertainment had done prior to our wedding day. As we went through the wedding process we had no doubt in our mind that making our DJ decision would be easy after attending these events. No matter the event or the DJ that was working for E-Rock Entertainment everyone always had a good time.

As we went through the wedding process we found that Eric did a great job with communicating with us. We worked with him on selecting the type of music we wanted as well as what we think the guests might enjoy. He even sat with us to review not only any special events that we wished to occur through our wedding but the music that we wanted for it as well. No matter the questions we had, Eric always responded to us within a day or two.

Eric and his E-Rock Entertainment team did an amazing job on the day of our wedding. My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ and team. Eric truly made our day special and up beat! Our guests had a blast on the dance floor. Even when there was only a little bit of a window for dancing between meal courses he had them out of their seats. It was nice to see family and friends enjoying themselves.

We cannot thank Eric and his team enough for making our wedding day a blast! I would recommend E-Rock Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ or any other event. E-Rock Entertainment is truly a family friendly and personable entertainment group.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews