E Johnston Designs

Spring, Texas View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Located just north of Houston in Spring, Texas, E Johnston Designs is an award-winning independent florist that offers exquisite floral designs. With an artistic eye and passion for flowers, owner Elaine Johnston and her expert floral designers will craft the finest quality florals for any style or budget. From bountiful and beautiful boutonnieres to centerpieces of cascading succulents, the E Johnston Designs' dedication to excellence will be prevalent in all their stunning wedding creations.

Serving Houston and the surrounding areas, E Johnston Designs provides beautiful and fresh florals for wedding and other special events. Lead designer Elaine Johnston will be readily available for communication, from your initial consultation to after your wedding event ends. Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Delivery, setup and cleanup
  • Event design
  • Floral samples
  • Venue visit
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 05/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would give more stars if I could!

I can't be more thankful for Elaine throughout the entire wedding process. She turned my loose ideas and sketches into reality and helped guide me the entire time. She offered ideas I'd never thought of, work arounds for budgetary constraints and she truly made me feel like our wedding had 100% of her attention, even though I knew she was booked up and busy. She was unwaveringly communicative and accommodating to every change or update that I had. Even on the day of when we had to change the ceremony from outside to inside due to weather, she made all of the adjustments and it came out even better than I had initially thought. She has a positive, capable presence about her which gives you full confidence that everything will work out, and it did. She is a genuine, honest professional and I couldn't have had the wedding day that we had without her and her team. Endlessly appreciative for everything they did - and can't recommend enough!!

E Johnston Designs's reply:

Wow! I am blown away reading this! Thank you so much, Alexandra!! It was my pleasure to create your gorgeous vision, and I was so happy to help you any way I could. I LOVED how the chapel turned out and hope others will see your gorgeous wedding and want to that look, too! Thank you for entrusting me with your most important day, and I hope you will stay in touch!! Have a wonderful marriage!! ~Elaine
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 02/27/2021

Incredible!

Elaine is incredibly talented and wonderfully personable! I knew that I wanted my flowers to be something everyone remembered when they thought back to my wedding, but didn't want to be wasteful or excessive with my budget or the flowers, themselves. I brought Elaine one picture from Pinterest and described my vision. On the very first meeting with her, I drove to her shop and she spent no less than 1.5 hours with me picking out flower colors, species, and sizes on her computer. She steered me in the direction of flowers that were in season and when I showed her a particular flower type I liked, she showed me one that looked identical for half of the price! My flowers were bright pinks, oranges, and burgundy - and not everyone could understand my vision. Elaine was so positive and encouraging and said she knew it would work. She was so detailed and her execution was flawless!!!! She worked with me to reuse my bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces and my cross flowers as a focal point for the head table. Elaine is FABULOUS!!!!!!! I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed!

E Johnston Designs's reply:

Oh, Sarah!!! What a beautiful review!! I LOVED creating your wedding. I remember your energy and excitement as we picked out the flowers. It was so fun working wit you. We were all so happy being surrounded by all the gorgeous colors. If you ever want to have a vow renewal, just let me know! :)
  • Lanin
    Lanin Married on 09/06/2020

Professional

Very professional. Has a great team that helps make any event a faritale come true.

E Johnston Designs's reply:

Thank you both so much! I am just seeing this, but I truly appreciate the opportunity to flower your beautiful wedding and hope you a lifetime of happiness and a truly blessed marriage.
  • illustration stars

4.9 out of 5 rating , 165 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

5523 Louetta Rd. Suite A, Suite A Spring, Texas, 77379

By appointment only.
Location of (E Johnston Designs)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding