E Johnston Designs Reviews

E Johnston Designs 2
E Johnston Designs 3

Karen Horsley · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection

Elaine was so helpful throughout the planning process and my wedding day! My florals came together so much better than I could have ever imagined. They were absolutely perfect! I had no doubt she would make beautiful arrangements. My bridesmaids couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous everything was! The colors were everything I hoped for and more. They popped so well with all the white around them. Even the sizes of the bouquets were perfect! Elaine and her bloom crew are so incredibly talented and definitely one of my favorite venders I worked with! She understood my vision and even helped make it better. I don’t think I can thank her enough for making my wedding so beautiful and being so helpful and easy to work with. She is truly amazing!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Canon · Married on 04/20/2019

Elaine rocks!

We couldn’t have asked for a more kind amazing florist! Elaine was incredible! She was awesome working within our budget & was great with helping us with our vision! Not only did she make my daughter’s day perfect, we made a friend for life with her!!! If you’re looking for a easy to work with florist with a kind heart, you got it right here!! We would recommend her a million times!!!

E Johnston Designs 4
    Sent on 05/17/2019

E Johnston Designs's reply:

Oh, thank you! I am in awe as I read your words. You really have touched my heart and I just thank you so much for the opportunity to create your vision and treasure you and your precious mother. I truly hope you will keep in touch and thank you, again, for this incredible review 💗 ~Elaine
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 04/19/2019

Would highly recommend!

Elaine does a beautiful job. My flowers were everything I envisioned and hoped they would be. She took my Pinterest inspiration photos and made it reality! She will also work with your budget and provide alternative options, which I appreciated very much.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Shae

Shae · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautifyl Flowers

Elaine helped my vision become reality with my boho chic inspired wedding. The touch of elegance made everything come together so well. She listened to my ideas and my inspiration photos and made it all come together. Always very quick to respond, was so very sweet and made our meetings feel so relaxed even when I had to have my 2 kids with me, one being an infant. I would definitely call Elaine again for any future floral needs! Thank you so much Elaine, you helped make everything so beautiful!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Grace · Married on 07/29/2018

Elaine is AMAZING! she is so easy to work with and wants to give you exactly what you want! I remember looking up florist for my wedding and some would say "$4,000 minimum " which just was not in my budget for floral decorations. It was getting stressed and overwhelmed trying to find a florist that would work with me. Then, i found Elaine :) I remember asking do you have a minimum (thinking it was going to be up in the $3,000-4,000 like the rest of the places i looked at) and she made it very clear that should would work with what i had and the idea i was wanting. I did not feel intimidated or stressed anymore! Then i thought, well this must be too good to be true, BUT SHE REALLY IS THAT GOOD! She made my wedding look so beautiful and it was exactly what i envisioned. If you want a florist who really cares about you, what you want, and will work with your budget BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2018

Elaine did an amazing job with my flowers and centerpieces for my wedding on 7/6/18! She was easy to communicate with and really listened to what I wanted and accommodated. And her arrangements were BEAUTIFUL! She did a great job of working within my budget and came up with some creative designs. I highly recommend!

E Johnston Designs 5
    Sent on 08/01/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/22/2018

Elaine was wonderful to work with! She listened to my vision and I couldn’t have imagined anything better. Elaine was accommodating and listened to any changes I wanted. Everything was stunning from the centerpieces to the bridesmaid and bridal bouquets. Elaine strives to meet your vision while still working with your budget.

Sent on 07/01/2018

E Johnston Designs's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! This made me smile. It was my honor to be your florist and I truly enjoyed working with you!! Have a blessed marriage! ~Elaine

Amber · Married on 03/24/2018

Elaine did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago! We were originally set up with a different florist who was a NO SHOW for two initial appointments that we had scheduled. From there, we knew it was time to find a new florist. What a blessing in disguise that was! That's when we came across E Johnston Designs. Elaine was responsive, on the ball and extremely helpful from our initial contact through to post-wedding. In meeting in person, she assisted us in choosing colors, flower types, all bouquets, flowers for the men, arrangement styles, etc. She also made suggestions that helped us SAVE MONEY. For example, repurposing the ceremony flowers to be used as reception tabletop centerpieces as well. You mean a vendor that wants to help you save money? YEP! Advancing to the day of the wedding, Elaine showed up bright eyes and bushy tailed with all the flowers, told us how to handle them before/after the event, etc. Top notch service! I highly recommend her, especially for weddings!

Sent on 04/10/2018

E Johnston Designs's reply:

Thank you SO much! What a beautiful review and I truly appreciate the opportunity to create your daughter's vision. I am truly blessed to have had this chance to get to know both of you and hope you all a lifetime of happiness, and please keep in touch! ~Elaine

Hannah · Married on 01/26/2018

Elaine did an amazing job at helping us find flowers that were within our budget while matching the style of what we wanted. She is incredibly easy to work with and easily takes the pictures you send her and turns them into a reality. Beautiful flowers, incredibly easy to work with, and so knowledgeable.

Sent on 03/25/2018

E Johnston Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! I really appreciate this review so much! It was my pleasure to create your beautiful vision! You were very easy to work with!

Daniella · Married on 11/04/2017

Elaine is an absolute visionary. She is so creative and has a talent for floral design like none other. Designing with her is so effortless and fun! She did an AMAZING job on all of my flower arrangements for my wedding day! I highly, highly recommend Elaine and her team. Your event will be stunning with Elaine by your side!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Rose · Married on 09/02/2017

Elaine was absolutely INCREDIBLE. I got married the week of hurricane Harvey and although everything was falling apart we managed to pull it all together. From day one Elaine helped me stay in my budget and never pushed me to go over. When I showed her the tall arrangements I had in mind and asked her if she thought I could do them myself she told me "absolutely." Other florists that I had talked to discouraged me from trying to do my own and then tried to charge me an arm and a leg for them. On the day of the wedding Elaine noticed my tall arrangements were wilting because I didn't use enough water (oops!). She swooped in at last minute and helped to take them apart and add more water. All of my flowers exceeded my expectations. Elaine kept asking me if there was anything she could help me with outside of flowers as well because she knew how stressed I was having to make last minute changes due to the hurricane. I could write all day about how incredible this woman is. I would recommend her 110%.

E Johnston Designs 6
    Sent on 11/27/2017

E Johnston Designs's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for such an amazing review! I know this took a lot of your time, but please know that it really touched my heart. I loved working with you, and am so glad that everything turned out beautifully! I wish you a lifetime of happiness! ~Elaine

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2017

Elaine is fantastic and I highly recommend her. She is fairly-priced compared to other vendors in the area, but her services are really worth more than the money. I knew NOTHING about flowers or what I wanted. I brought a few scatter-brained ideas from pinterest and the color of the bridesmaids dress and Elaine took off from there. She really made sure our wedding was absolutely beautiful, even though we did more minimalist flowers. On the day of the wedding, a coordinator from the venue showed me some arrangements that were left over from two prior weddings. The arrangements had blush and white flowers and our color was purple. Elaine took some arrangements and made them fit into our color-scheme at no cost! She is amazing and will really work hard to make your day beautiful.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

Elaine created a setting for my wedding I could only have dreamed of. Her creations were gorgeous.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/02/2017

Elaine was such an amazing person to work with. We started off with a pretty tight budget for the flowers and she was so flexible and willing to work with us to help keep the cost down as much as possible. Even though we ended up spending more than we originally planned (that was to be expected), she was always trying to help us find creative ways to manage our spending. In the end, everything was absolutely gorgeous and we could not have chosen a more perfect florist! Thank you, Elaine!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Laura · Married on 04/01/2017

Elaine was such a delight to work with! She brought our vision to life and was very flexible in the types of flowers she used, made great recommendation on alternatives and definitely used her expertise to take our flowers to the next level. Everyone commented on how beautiful they were!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Raye_Raye

Rachel · Married on 03/26/2017

We had such a good experience with Elaine. She sat down with us and made sure we got exactly what we wanted at an affordable price. Highly recommended. She kept in contact the whole time and added everything I needed last minute. We got so many compliments on the flowers, every centerpiece we had was taken home by a guest. She let us buy our own vases so we could do that. .

Sent on 06/16/2017

Ariana · Married on 03/11/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Elaine for our wedding! She went above and beyond to ensure our vision was a reality. She was highly responsive, normally less than 2 hours and was extremely willing to work within our budget! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 02/25/2017

I loved working with Elaine.She is reasonably price compared to everyone else. I told her what I wanted and the budget I wanted to stay within and she made it happen. She did everything possible to make our wedding day perfect. Even when I kept changing my mind on certain flowers. She was very perfessional and revised my estimate more than 6 times and always provided me an updated estimate in a timely manner. She arranged all my flowers beautifully for my bridal portraits and for my wedding day. I would highly recommend her services to everyone I know and I will definitely keep her in mind if I even need any type of flower arrangements again.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Madison · Married on 02/11/2017

I loved Elaine! She was by far one of my favorite vendors, because she was so helpful in listening to my flower vision and helping me get the cost where I needed it. Her flowers were beautiful and I loved everything she added to my table centerpieces to help elevate the look. She truly is talented in floral design and did such an amazing job. In fact I was referred to her from my best friend who also used Elaine for her wedding. Thank you so much Elaine!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Elissa · Married on 11/19/2016

Elaine with E Johnston Designs is a must-get vendor for your wedding! I was not looking forward to picking out flowers, but Elaine completely changed my experience and view. Elaine looked through pictures with me and sent tons of good ideas, stating she understood my vision. She could handle any challenge we sent her way, which ended up being quite a few. Elaine was professional, responsive and energetic. She set us up with other vendors to assist with decor, taking that stress off of our plate. Elaine was so helpful and present, she felt like a part of our wedding planning team. Elaine was very respectful of our budget and never asked us to spend anything beyond our comfort level. Elaine met me for breakfast when I was in town multiple times, and was prompt in updating our proposal each and every time.
    Our wedding canopy/chuppah turned out so incredibly beautiful and it exceeded my expectations. Our aisle decor was one of my favorite aspects of the wedding design. Our wedding guests were saying the event design was perfect. Don't hesitate to hire Elaine! She will truly work for you.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/29/2016

I highly recommend Elaine and her team for your event! Elaine is so sweet and very talented. I loved working with her from beginning to end. She was always so helpful, she can bring any idea to life, or recreate something and make it your own. Always quick to respond and gives very helpful recommendations and options for any budget! Everyone loved our all of the floral arrangements, honestly I wish I could have kept my bouquet forever.

Sent on 01/20/2018

E Johnston Designs's reply:

You are so sweet, Kristina! It was my pleasure and I loved helping you creat your beautiful design. You were so easy to work with. You made my work easy! I wish you all the best in your married life! Stay in touch!

Randal · Married on 10/23/2016

I really don't know where to start or if a review can really do Elaine justice!

I met her at an open house for my venue, and her friendliness and knowledge made my decision for me right then and there. We had an initial meeting, and I knew my colors and an idea of where I wanted flowers but no idea what flowers. Elaine knew I wanted to be financially smart about my choices and she was all for finding solutions to make it happen! No pushiness to use expensive flowers or arrangements, in fact she would steer me away from the expensive stuff! She was all for my idea of repurposing for ceremony and reception and finding ways to cut down on what I was going to spend. I booked her so early in the process so I got to work with her for over a year on what I wanted, but I would say we had it pretty much finalized in a matter of a couple of meetings and emails, she made it so easy and even took me to a wholesale flower shop to show me ideas.

I had the unfortunate task of seeing her amazing arrangements posted on facebook for at least a year while I tried to be patient waiting to see how my own would turn out, I couldn't wait!! I had a unique color combination of dark teal and dark purple, not very common flower colors but this didn't stop Elaine from making the most amazing arrangements for my wedding! I was in awe and in love with each and every piece she made for me!! I wish those flowers could have lived forever!

She is truly the most professional, understanding, knowledgeable, creative and artistic person! I'm so disappointed I won't be able to work with her anymore to create some beautiful floral arrangements! You will not be disappointed with your decision to book her, stop stressing about who your florist will be and go ahead and set up a meeting with Elaine!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Johanna · Married on 10/21/2016

Elaine, I CANNOT thank you enough for your amazing talent and professionalism. Our event coordinator said our floral arrangements and bouquets were the most beautiful she had ever seen in her entire life! And I couldn't agree more! You took my request and blew it out of the park! Thank you! You were a blessing to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Elaine, at E. Johnston Designs, was incredible from start to finish with our wedding planning. She took every thought I had and made the design even better than I could've imagined. Thank you so much for the floral designs of my dreams!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lorianne · Married on 09/17/2016

I loved our wedding flowers! Elaine did an amazing job with the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I wasn't sure what I wanted at first, but she showed me several options in my colors. I'm so happy with the final result! I would definitely recommend her services. On the wedding day, she delivered the flowers on time and with a smile.

Sent on 11/01/2016