DURE EVENTS

4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Melvies Married on 10/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Durue Events was amazing to work with! She made our wedding so EPIC with the decor, food and planning. Best planner eve

Durue Events was amazing to work with! She made our wedding so EPIC with the decor, food and planning. I was throughly impressed with all she did for us. She is the best wedding planner ever.
    Chioma Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing! 10 out of 10!

Chioma of Dure Events is hands down the BEST of the best! When my now husband and I were looking into wedding planners, we wanted someone who we felt comfortable with and who didn’t just treat our wedding like just another contracted job. From the moment I reached out to Chioma, she was extremely responsive, warm and immediately instilled confidence in me that she could execute for us. She honestly takes her job seriously and ensures that her couples have an incredible experience not just on the wedding day but throughout the process. She is organized, decisive, as well as extremely knowledgeable about her craft. I can go on and on. She made our family also feel comfortable by ensuring everyone was on the same page leading up to our wedding. During my wedding day while I was getting ready, she came and prayed with me which was so critically important to me. She also exceeded our expectations when it came to the design and execution of our wedding day. I have so much love and respect for her and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for an event/wedding planner extraordinaire!
    Titi T. Married on 04/04/2021

Nothing but the best!

So I've been a huge fan of Dure events since 2015. I attended one of her weddings at the time and I was blown away. The vision, attention to detail, professionalism, everything was on point. Ever since then, I knew I wanted Chioma of DureEvents to plan my wedding. Fast forward to 2019, when I got engaged , I told my fiancé , that it was either Chioma plans the wedding or we just go to court and call it a day lol. Seriously!! Best decision ever!!! So glad she was able to plan our wedding. The entire Dure team worked tirelessly to ensure we had the perfect day. Even amidst the pandemic, and having to postpone our wedding, they made the transition extremely seamless. Chi brought our wedding vision to LIFE. It was exactly how we wanted it, CLASSIC and TIMELESS. Our guests have been raving nonstop about the wedding. So grateful to Chi and the entire Dure events team. Everyone was highly professional, yet personable. Chi, to know you is to love you, THANK YOU for everything. You're family!!!! I'll choose Dure events over and over again. Be rest assured you'll be getting nothing but the BEST!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Houston
Location of (DURE EVENTS)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding