Durango, CO 81301 Map · Phone number

About Durango Sacred Hearts of the Wild

Hello and Congratulations!

Thank you for visiting my site!

My name is Tedda, I am a passionate ceremonialist, co-creating wedding ceremonies that enrich a lifetime passage into a new and endearing paradigm. My ceremonial expertise and passion is to be of service to you through this rites of passage with grace, guidance and a flare for creativity. As we collaborate, the seeds to this sacred ritual blossom from your dreams and expectations.

It is my humble honor and privilege to be an ambassador to your "Sacrament of Love".

Tedda is an Ordained Minister through the Center of Sacred Studies, an institution dedicated to sustaining ways of life based on collaboration and reciprocity with the Earth and all Her beings. Sacred Hearts of the Wild specializes in non-religious, traditional, non-traditional, spiritual, eco-friendly, and shamanic ceremonies.

Where there is great love, there are always miracles! ~ Willa Cather

Follow Durango Sacred Hearts of the Wild on

sacredheartsofthewildlogoscolor 01
e4e9e453a58045ea 1453242181514 sacredheartsofthewildlogoscolor 01
Durango Sacred Hearts of the Wild
Eloping to Durango, Co to get married is the best!
Eloping to Durango, Co to get married is the best!
fullsizerender 2
unnamed 4
10415635101520599340462968874265432457065636n
wedding kiss 1876825
Durango Sacred Hearts of the Wild
wedding cake love image word as sinage rustic back
Durango Sacred Hearts of the Wild
bride groom enjoying meal wedding reception smilin
sacredheartsofthewildlogoscolor 01
e4e9e453a58045ea 1453242181514 sacredheartsofthewildlogoscolor 01

8 Reviews for Durango Sacred Hearts of the Wild

Cindy · Married on 07/13/2016

My fiance and I came to Durango Colorado to Elope. We found Tedda on this site. Loved the wedding ceremony she performed for us! She is a wonderful person. Especially it being last minute. She came through for us. Had our ceremony at Bakers Bridge in Durango. Would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Tedda!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Lily · Married on 10/31/2015

After 18 years together, full of every up and down imaginable, my husband and I decided to renew our vows on Halloween 2015, with only 4 friends in attendance. After 18 years we were completely different people, so we did things differently this time around. We were in casual clothes with everyone wearing matching t-shirts and wacky accessories. We kept the whole thing pretty intimate and casual, as we wanted the focus to be more on what was important and less about the "Event".

Tedda was really great in working with what we wanted, and when the original plan was for everyone to be in costume even asked if we wanted her to be in costume too! But we changed to casual matching tshirts instead and told her to be herself. Tedda is "our kind of people", a kind, accepting, free spirt so she fit right in with us and added to be beauty of it all.

We came to Durango all the way from Oklahoma, so we didn't know much about where all the "good spots" were - just that we wanted to do it outside somewhere pretty and that wasn't too expensive, since it was just going to be the seven of us. Tedda knew Durango well and helped us find an amazing spot that was exactly what we wanted!

Our vows were also a little different too. We had each written our own vows for each other that turned out to be speeches, and Tedda wrote one in which ours fit seamlessly. We told her what we were wanting for our vows, which honestly was a little complicated because they weren't your typical wedding or renewal vows. They were a little "out there". But she wrote an absolutely beautiful speech that was exactly what we were looking for and fit our very unique needs, something I wasn't sure anyone would be able to do.

If you need an open minded, kind hearted, accepting, and patient officiant that really cares about who you are as people and helping to make the ceremony of your dreams come true, I can't recommend Tedda enough.

Thank you, Tedda, for helping to make our vow renewal so special!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Stephany · Married on 09/19/2015

Tedda did a wonderful ceremony for my new husband and I. We had no rehearsal since we eloped in Durango, Colorado (from Texas). Tedda walked us through every step with ease and humor. She was very sweet and funny! We absolutely loved her services and advice, I would highly recommended Sacred Hearts of the Wild, I had a fantastic experience!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Durango Sacred Hearts of the Wild FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 77.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, Hindu, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Santa Cruz Officiant
    Santa Cruz Officiant Wedding Officiants

Reverend Tedda has a huge heart! She is kind, compassionate, and dedicated, and will create a heartfelt ceremony to help you cross the threshold into married life. She is a great resource in the Durango area!

• Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies
    Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I highly recommend Tedda! She performs ceremonies with a loving heart, joyful spirit, and a true desire to express the love that couples share for one another. She listens deeply and has an intuitive sense that helps couples to bring out their truest intentions with their unique relationship that is expressed in their wedding ceremony.

• Durango, 81301 See on map