New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Deals 5

About Dressilyme

Thank you for visiting Dressilyme.com, where you will find thousands of dresses offered at incredible wholesale prices. A quick look around our site will reveal our massive range of first-rate goods, be they tailored clothing, or clothing accessories, but who are we? We are Dressworld Co., Limited, the address of our company is: Rooms 05-15, 13A/F,South Tower,World Fiance Centre, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road,Hong Kong

Customer Service E-mail: sales@dressilyme.com

Our Story

We started to practice our online store since Feb, 2009. For the first sight, we are creating a web base on our many years traditional background, which is our top competitive Edge by specializing in wedding, prom dresses. We chose the most famous Ltd, the most experienced E business company as our Web site technology supporter to build DressilyMe.com as our platform on international trade online, not only it's a professional platform on clothing industry, But also it plays a role to guide us to overseas world from the E-business site.

Our Target

• Fresh
    Unique interface, glam style. Never be worried where to leave the size and color options. Especially designed web site for dresses ordering function.
  • Professional
    Garment details display. With occasional guide, Every day new coming products updated,
    4000 special event wear styles could be chosen and make for your personal size.
  • Occasional
    All about occasions. Wedding dresses, prom dresses, tuxedos and accessories. And no matter in a wedding ceremony, graduate prom, home coming party, or formal affairs, you can select the right style in DressilyMe.
  • Personal Care
    You can customize almost all the dresses of your choice, without extra fee. It's your personal tailor workshop. Never let you figure to fit the gowns, and we will make that fit for you.
  • Convenient
    One-stop shopping experience, individual purchase option may help you to custom your dresses easily. Active customer reviews to let you share your experience with others, and improve your Dressilyme using skills.

Thanks for it.

Dressilyme 7
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Ortiz · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding dress

My dress was absolutely beautiful! I fell in love with the dress since si saw a picture I send my measures and it fit me exactly as I expected.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Tracey · Married on 07/21/2018

I loved loved loved my dress. I didnt see a dress I wanted on their site so I sent in a picture and they agreed to make it. I am so happy and I wouldn't dare ever shop anywhere else for formal wear

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Dressilyme 8
    Dressilyme 9
  • Inessa

Inessa · Married on 07/14/2018

I have no idea why this website is getting so many bad reviews! So far, I've gotten both of my engagement dresses, my wedding dress, and 6 of my bridesmaids dresses from here and I'm also planning to order 5 flower girl dresses. I didn't have a single issue, all the dresses were true to size and true to picture. I didn't get alterations done though, so I cannot speak for that. My wedding dress was $175 and my bridesmaids dresses were $75 each! Isn't that amazing!?
    Also, they make it pretty clear on their website that they don't want people returning stuff, so be aware of that when ordering.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Dressilyme 15

Award

Dressilyme FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils

5 Wedding Deals & Discounts

Top 10 Prom Trends That Will Help You Stay Prom Night

Top 10 Prom Trends That Will Help You Stay Prom Night

• Dressilyme 3
    Dear Bride What‘s Your Type

You can find the one perfect fo you