Dressilyme Reviews

Dressilyme 5
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Ortiz · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding dress

My dress was absolutely beautiful! I fell in love with the dress since si saw a picture I send my measures and it fit me exactly as I expected.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Tracey · Married on 07/21/2018

I loved loved loved my dress. I didnt see a dress I wanted on their site so I sent in a picture and they agreed to make it. I am so happy and I wouldn't dare ever shop anywhere else for formal wear

Dressilyme 6
    Dressilyme 7
    Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Inessa

Inessa · Married on 07/14/2018

I have no idea why this website is getting so many bad reviews! So far, I've gotten both of my engagement dresses, my wedding dress, and 6 of my bridesmaids dresses from here and I'm also planning to order 5 flower girl dresses. I didn't have a single issue, all the dresses were true to size and true to picture. I didn't get alterations done though, so I cannot speak for that. My wedding dress was $175 and my bridesmaids dresses were $75 each! Isn't that amazing!?
    Also, they make it pretty clear on their website that they don't want people returning stuff, so be aware of that when ordering.

Dressilyme 8
    Dressilyme 9
    Dressilyme 10
    Dressilyme 11
    Dressilyme 12
    Dressilyme 13
    Sent on 01/03/2018

sara · Married on 04/28/2018

Great quality dress, very elegant and beautiful. I cried of excitement when I opened the package. I really like the dress, it‘s the same dress as shown in the pictures. Customer service is great too, I‘m very happy. Thanks Dressilyme!

Dressilyme 14
    Sent on 12/15/2017

Maurene · Married on 03/02/2018

I bought this dress in Jan. 2018 and I was so happy...... It fits perfectly, I didn't have to do any alteration to it. I still have it and won't sell it either. Thanks. Job, well done. I will sure to recommend your site to my friends.

Dressilyme 15
    Sent on 03/14/2018

coco · Married on 01/12/2018

This is perfect!!! Five stars!! I was afraid the lace would look cheap. but i was wrong. I can't express how amazing this dress is!! I can't wait to wear this in my wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • W

Wang · Married on 01/01/2018

The dress is very gorgeous, quality and works is amazing, I got so many praise. Thanks Dressilyme. It came within 3 weeks after I've ordered it and looked exactly same as picture. I had one extra request to raise the position of lining and ordered it custom sized. The communication was excellent, Customer Care Team tried to fulfill my request in very professional and polite manner. This is my best shopping experience online. I strongly recommended to you.

Dressilyme 16
    Sent on 03/20/2018

Alisha · Married on 12/14/2017

Great quality for such a low price! Working with customer service was great! I was able to customize the neckline of the dress to be a V neck instead of the pictured halter. The custom sizing worked and the dress fit perfectly! The dress was made and shipped very fast as well!

Dressilyme 17
    Sent on 04/02/2018

JENNIFER · Married on 08/26/2017

I was super skeptical when I purchased the dress, my anxiety was off the roof. I had bought a regular size wedding dress then a few days later realized it'd be too long to I asked to have it custom fit. I ended up paying an extra 18$ for it and it was totally worth it. I almost cried when I saw the dress it was beautiful and just like the photo. They were very responsive also, spoke to them probably 5 times to make sure the dress was coming along.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jacquelin · Married on 06/20/2017

Hoy he recibido mi vestido Y estoy encantada ,gracias dressilyme ! Lo pedí con muchísimo miedo pero la verdad que el vestido está precioso !!! Diría yo que incluso es mejor que en las fotos , de talla me queda bien ,necesito un pequeño arreglo porque me quede un poco ancho de cadera pero muy muy poco ! Después de la boda pondré imágenes

Sent on 05/25/2017

Joanne · Married on 05/06/2017

I was suggested about this site by one of my friend. I ordered ivory color dress for my wedding in May. Good chiffon & tulle quality, especially the beaded lace in the back which I loved it.
    It looks more beautiful in real than in the image. I had ordered on 7th Feb and the dress was delivered on 2nd March, which is before time. Definitely worth it. I am very much satisfied with the overall service as the quality is too good and they delivered it before time. Will recommend it to my friends & family. Thanks a lot.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Kara · Married on 01/15/2017

Loved it! I paid about $300 for a really unique dress. $375 if you count alterations but it was absolutely perfect. And a bargain compared to the $1200+ dollar dresses I tried on.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Callie · Married on 04/15/2016

For the second time, I have shopped from Dressilyme. I picked an elegant looking black cocktail dress with a bateau neckline. I was already running late asked for rush order service. I got my customized dress within next three weeks, which was exceptionally fast. The fabric is so soft – I like it. The neckline is gorgeous. I took time to study the beadings and the stone work and satisfied to find it so detailed and strong. But, I need to mention the back – it looks phenomenal. I am glad they did an interlocking stitching at the seams.
    I am extremely satisfied.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Gabbz · Married on 03/18/2016

My wedding dresswas perfect!!They did exactly what I asked, and to my exact measurements. I absolutely loved it! I got so many compliments on it and people could not believe that I ordered it online. I did a lot of research and read reviews before ordering, and I have to say I was not disappointed. I loved my dress! It looked fantasticand I felt no uneasiness during the ceremony. The belt that came with it was beautiful, the beading was impeccable. I also ordered the veil from dressilyme and loved it! I am really pleased with the entire experience. I will recommend dressilyme.com to other brides!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Raj · Married on 11/11/2015

I wanted to buy her that perfect wedding dress... And after visiting a number of options we finally decided to go for the dress from Dressilyme online store as we were told about the good deliveries services and available variety by our neighbors ... It was good that we visited the site... I managed to get 40% discount also... A good choice we feel we made by buying from Dressilyme online store

Sent on 12/23/2015
  • F

Franklyn · Married on 07/04/2015

I can not describe how I felt when I first saw my wedding dress. It was more than I imagined it to be. Nice quality material, great design and I taught I would pay higher to get a good quality wedding dress but dressilyme proved me wrong. Even my husband to be did not believe when I told him how much I got it. Thanks dressilyme, I am so grateful. Please keep up the good work.

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2015

I was searching for a dress through bridal stores locally and couldn't find anything of my taste for under a $1000.00. Therefore, I decided to look online with other vendors and discovered Dressilyme. I ordered a dress from Dressilyme with fear that it was not going to be of good quality because of all the negative reviews. Well, the dress was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous and under $300.00. Although, I did have to tighten up some loose beads (wasn't bad though). I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Lily · Married on 04/22/2015

My wedding was already over a year ago. But I swore when I got my dress that I would take the time to thank Dressilyme for making me the most PERFECT dress I could have ever asked for. I have to admit like most of you I was skeptical about buying my wedding dress from a retailer overseas let alone a website. But I can help you ladies put your mind at ease because my dress came out BEYOND gorgeous. The quality was amazing for the price starting from the stitching and seams to the applique detail to the underlining..EVERYTHING. The quality was really not far off from what I had been trying on in the stores. I love that they were able to change little details to make my dress exactly how I wanted it and that’s why I chose them! I actually tried the designer version of this dress (and several other similar dresses by the same designer) in U.S. stores and fell in love with it minus a few details, which dressilyme was able to help me with! My dress was made without the sash and a sweetheart neckline instead and I could not have been happier with my perfect dress. They were even able to make the hips bigger for me because I don’t fit in standard U.S. sizes. And the designer version of this dress was over $2000!! So ladies this website has excellent quality dresses! just make sure that you DO YOUR HOMEWORK…Try on similar dresses to the one you’re thinking of ordering and that you know exactly what you want because they are able to change little details as long as you do a good job of communicating it to them! And order early! overseas shipping does take a while. I think my dress took about a month, It came in a little box and like any dress needs to be pressed before the big day!! All in all, this dress is WELL worth it :] good luck ladies!! And THANK YOU dressilyme :]

Sent on 08/02/2016

Annette · Married on 03/14/2015

Ordered my wedding dress online to fit my exact measurements. It is so beautiful, and fit absolutely perfectly. I managed to save so much money ordering it this way (just had to pay for a professional pressing/bustling to get it ready for the wedding). I am still so in love with my wedding dress, it sucks that I don't have more occasion to wear it!

Sent on 05/01/2015

sherin · Married on 03/12/2015

Well, My husband helped me in selecting a chiffon V-neck a-line evening dress from dressilyme and felt that one would be perfect for me. So I ordered as he wished and I got it delivered at my doorstep. I was so satisfied with the quality and the dress was perfect to the measurements I provided! I love the dress and so does my husband. I think dressilyme is of great use. It has all the details of colors in the color chart and the size can be booked keeping the chart as a reference. The image of the dress can also be seen and so booking was an easy work. I recommend this site for more!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Anna · Married on 08/04/2012

I ordered my wedding dress from Dressily. I was apprehensive but it arrived and I was shocked to find that I loved it more than the actual picture. We were married in a vineyard and the lace train was stunning. As well as the beading in the back. I still get so many compliments when people look at our wedding pictures. $200 and everyone thought I spent over 2k. Nice!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Aya · Married on 09/10/2018

I love my dress! I love the price, but definitely love the fact that it's very well made. I bought two sizes bigger to get altered to my size. Overall I don't regret buying from here instead of spending thousand at a bridal boutique.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2018

This dress was beyond beautiful, it was everything I wanted. No one believed me that I bought it online because it looks was more expensive than what it was. Save yourself the money from a typical bridal store, you won't go wrong with this dress.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Chickie · Married on 07/28/2018

I was worried about ordering dress from China but it was lovely. Had it custom made, was really well made and had good boning and structure, felt just as good quality as anything i tried on in a bridal store! Dressmaker said it was good quality, needed taken in as i lost weight. Very comfortable on, had lots of compliments! Very happy and i did lots of other stuff with the money saved!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Mercy · Married on 06/12/2018

I just received the dress and it is stunning. Faster than expected delivery. It looks beautiful and is very well made. The only issue I have is the bust is too big which is more than likely my own fault. I had it custom sized. I probable didn't measure correctly. Other than that, I am very pleased.

Sent on 04/02/2018