Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths

Green Bay, WI 54311 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths

Dreamin' D.J. has been entertaining and creating great memories since 1994. I'm a single operator DJ Business so you will have my full attention on pre-planning and talking about your dream wedding. Having 20+ years experience in entertaining at weddings, corporate events, gives me the experience to make your wedding "one to remember".

With my musical knowledge, I'm sure to get people on the dance floor. Past bride & grooms have called me "The wedding planner". Why? With my creative thinking, and fun activities I put it all together. From making special announcements, introductions of the wedding party, to having activities for your guests I'll create a wonderful experience for you and your guests. My goal is to help your wedding planning go easier and to create a unique, fun experience on your wedding day.

Offering add-ons: Photo Booth. Event Uplighting, Monograms & more

Thank You for your time.

Greg Navin

920.469.1030 www.DreaminDJ.com
Owner/Entertainer

Follow Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths on

Couple kissing with wacky shot
Hyatt Green Bay, WI          KI Center DJ/Uplighting/Custom monogram & swirl pattern
Hyatt Green Bay, WI KI Center DJ/Uplighting/Custom monogram & swirl pattern
Dj monogram
Dj monogram
The Bull- Sheboygan    DJ Entertainment, Uplighting, Lighted truss totems
The Bull- Sheboygan DJ Entertainment, Uplighting, Lighted truss totems
Badger State Brewery
 Our Rustic Farm Ladder with pendant lighting -Dreamindj.com
Badger State Brewery Our Rustic Farm Ladder with pendant lighting -Dreamindj.com
Showcase your wedding flowers at your head table. Our lighted flower pedestals are for rent.
Hyatt Green Bay, WI KI Center DJ/Uplighting/Custom monogram & swirl pattern

• Videos 2

62 Reviews for Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths

Leanne · Married on 06/30/2018

Greg and his team did an absolutely amazing job being our DJ. The photo booth was a big hit with the guests and the up lighting by our head table turned out great. Greg did an awesome job keeping our guests entertained with fun games and a great song selection. Greg is very personable and easy to work with and kept everyone dancing. Thank you Greg and Dreamin DJ for making our wedding reception special!!

• W

William · Married on 06/09/2018

Greg and his team did a fantastic job at our wedding! Our DJ Kyle was very knowledgeable, and was extremely helpful in moving the day along. I contacted them several times over the course of planning our wedding, and even made some big changes the day before the wedding; they always had a prompt response, and were willing to do whatever we requested. I would highly recommend this company. Last but not least, all of our guests danced the night away!

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/31/2017

Greg was wonderful to work with, from the day I emailed him and told him I was engaged to my wedding day he met all expectations.. We booked dj, lighting, and photo booth with him and was happy I did! Thanks Greg for making my New Year's Eve wedding unforgettable! Would highly recommend!

Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths 1

Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,501.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Paul D. Manke Photography
    Paul D. Manke Photography Wedding Photographers

Greg does a professional job with his clients. I often refer brides to him and he is very quick on contacting them and even if he is not avaialble he helps them out with finding the right DJ. I have worked with many DJ services throughout each year, and the number one feature that I feel the most important aspect of hiring your DJ is that you have someone that will manage your reception on time, with an easy flow for dance selections and works with the other vendors at the wedding. Greg will work with the photographer, the food vendor or reception coordinator plus most importantly, the bride, to make sure that the night goes smoothly! Because I have worked with him many time, this is why I completely recommending contacting him. He also was the first person to bring uplighting to the area and excels in offering an awesome acent to your evening!

• Green Bay, WI 54311 See on map