Dreamers Travel, Inc

Hampstead, MD View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Where DREAMS Become Reality

It’s that special time in your life when you start to plan your special day. You have searched to find your soul mate, that one special person you’re choosing to share your life with. At Dreamers Travel we feel your honeymoon or Destination Wedding should be no different. To choose a place that touches your soul, a time and place for you and your partner to begin making everlasting memories.

We pride ourselves on helping you find that one special place to call paradise. Everyone has their own idea of paradise, that’s why we work with you hand and hand to take you to a paradise that until now you have only dreamed of.

If you are looking for an all-inclusive get away call DREAMERS TRAVEL. We are a full service travel agency offering a wide variety of Exotic- Tropical- Romantic Honeymoons.

Contact us to begin planning your dream honeymoon from the one place "Where Dreams Do Become a Reality" Ask about our Anniversary specials before booking your honeymoon.

Contact Mark: mark@dreamerstravel.com

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Jeri C. Married on 05/21/2022

Easy and helpful

Very friendly and knowledgeable …choosing rooms and accommodations for my whole family.
    Deborah M. Married on 08/24/2021

Amazing Experience

As some may know planning a wedding is not the easiest and adding a family vacation and honeymoon makes it even more stressful. From the beginning Mark was amazing. He helped with our resort selection, the room and coordinating and linking us to our wedding coordinator. I am very pleased with the service provided and would 110% recommend Dreamers Travel for any of your travel needs. Our wedding went off beautifully and we had an amazing time. Thank you Mark and Laura for taking care of us and making this a wonderful experience.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 06/26/2021

Great Travel Agent!

Jen LeBrun at Dreamer's Travel was a HUGE help with booking our honeymoon! She made international travel go smoothly and made sure we had everything we needed. I would highly recommend this company for booking your honeymoon or any other trip.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Laura Hennigan
Laura Hennigan
Owner

Laura is the owner of Dreamers Travel. Along with being a travel agent herself she also manages the office on a daily basis. Laura comes from a strong background in corporate management and is the very backbone of Dreamers Travel. Her knowledge of client-agent relationships is what makes the agency work. She takes on the responsibility of ensuring each client’s satisfaction. She and her husband, Mark, put countless hours into their business. They leave no stone unturned. Their goal is to make each client’s travel experience a hassle-free and memorable one. Laura is a devoted and proud mother of five and lives in Hampstead, MD. Her passion for travel has led her to open Dreamers Travel.

Mark  Hennigan
Mark Hennigan
Manager / Travel Advisor

I helped start this business because of my love for travel and helping others. I will make your dream trip become a reality. Whether you are planning a Romantic Getaway, a Destination Wedding, or an All-Inclusive Family vacation, I will listen to your wants, needs, and desires to make your trip a true experience to last a lifetime.

Jennifer LeBrun
Jennifer LeBrun
Travel Advisor

I discovered the travel bug in my twenties when I took a road trip to Key West…the rest as they say is history! I have been hooked on travel ever since. During my 26 year career as an office manager in the medical field, I spent my free time planning trips and seeing the world. In 2013 I decided to leverage my passion and become a Travel Consultant. Now I gain just as much joy planning magical trips for my clients.

I believe that vacation needs to be an amazing experience for every member of your family, and I will set out to create and propose an itinerary that finds those hidden gems that create lifelong memories for everyone. So let’s get you on the road to the trip of your dreams!!

Mix Masters Entertainment Mix Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you're not sure what to consider for your traveling itenerary, you might want to consult with Dreamers! I'm positive that you'll be just as impressed with everything they have to offer that we are. Great people, great options, and a great experience!!

John Zito Photography John Zito Photography Wedding Photographers

The friendly folks at Dreamers Travel make it a pleasure even before your travels. They are very professional and will treat you like family from the start. They know their products like no one else in the business and can't customize a plan that fits your needs perfectly. They also have access to trips many other agents just can not come close to matching, making yours a truly unique experience. Fun to deal with, professional, and loads of options, what more can you ask for.

Bee Happy Wedding & Event Planning Bee Happy Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dreamers Travel is THE source for destination weddings and honeymoons. We couldn't do without them!

1222 N Main Street Suite 2 Hampstead, MD, 21074
410-239-9424
410-239-9425

Monday - Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday By appointment Sunday: By appointment
Location of (Dreamers Travel, Inc)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding