Dreamers Travel, Inc Reviews

Dreamers Travel, Inc 5
Dreamers Travel, Inc 6
Dreamers Travel, Inc 7

Jasmin · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Jen is absolutely amazing! She planned our vacation to Jamaica gifted to us by my in-laws and she kept us in the loop every step of the way. We ran into an issue not too long after checking into our resort (not Jen’s fault). The resort had a hot water issue and no guest had hot water. Once Jen was made aware of the issue she was on it. She made it a priority to get to the bottom of it. Every time she received an
    email from us she responded in a time manner. We appreciate Jen tremendously and couldn’t have asked for a better travel agent. We still managed to have an amazing vacation. And even after our vacation was over, Jen worked hard to ensure my in-laws were compensated. Thank you Jen! We can’t wait for you to plan our next vacation.

Dreamers Travel, Inc 8
    Dreamers Travel, Inc 9

Helen · Getting married on 05/04/2019

We have traveled several times through Mark and Laura Hennigan and they are awesome to deal with.

• Melissa

Melissa Einhorn · Married on 11/17/2018

Easy honeymoon planning : )

My husband and I met Rachel Stouffer at a Bridal Expo and loved talking travel with her. She booked our honeymoon in St Lucia for us and arranged our air travel. She gave insightful recommendations and was available for any questions or concerns.

Judith · Married on 11/14/2018

Jenn is great! She made sure our vacation was amazing from day 1!

Shelby · Married on 10/19/2018

Dreamers is the way to go!

We worked with Rachel from Dreamers Travel and she was absolutely superb. She answered every question we had quickly. She found us a beautiful resort in St. Lucia for our honeymoon that exceeded our expections. She was beyond helpful and helped do all the planning and scheduling so that we didn’t have to worry about anything on top of wedding planning. We definitely recommend Rachel and Dreamers and plan to use them for future vacations.

Dreamers Travel, Inc 10
    Dreamers Travel, Inc 11
    Dreamers Travel, Inc 12
    Dreamers Travel, Inc 13
  • Alvin

Alvin Battle · Married on 10/13/2018

The best experience we have had in our lifetime!

The best experience we have had in our lifetime! Thank you and we look forward to booking our 1st wedding anniversary with Dreamers Travel!!
    Alvin And Annette Battle

Dreamers Travel, Inc 14

Glenn · Married on 09/12/2018

The Dreamers staff arranged incredible accommodations and a package that was a great value. The trip included spa credit, golf fees, activities, etc. The on-site folks at the Sandals Grande St Lucia were equally as accommodating. They specifically mentioned our agent as having forwarded them notes that helped them prepare for our trip. The wedding planners and butler staff on resort were nothing less than incredible. Additionally the Dreamers staff set us up with a personal driver from airport to resort. The Travel St . Lucia staff that made the transfer made the ride great. They provided some history as we traveled and stopped to pickup a local snack for us from a neighborhood vendor. The snack was amazing. So impressed with the Travel St Lucia staff that we hired them for a private car back to the airport and also for an entire day trip/tour of the island complete with local cuisine and shopping. Strongly recommend Dreamers, Sandals Grande St Lucia and the Travel St Lucia livery staff. You won’t be disappointed!

Dreamers Travel, Inc 15

Liz · Married on 08/25/2018

Mark went above and beyond for our honeymoon! We went to Sandals Grande St. Lucia and had a great time!! It was SO beautiful and we absolutely loved it. Everyone at Sandals was extremely nice and helpful. It was our first Sandals experience and we definitely plan on booking another trip through Dreamers next year. Mark booked a private bus tour to the hotel when we first arrived off the plane, which was really nice. Not only that but we were hooked up with a room upgrade and the Concierge Club!!! We will definitely be booking through Mark again since our first experience was so great.

Jenn · Married on 07/28/2018

Rachel was simply amazing to work with for my honeymoon. She listened to what we wanted and found us amazing options. In fact, she sent us some options we had never considered, and the resort we chose ended up being the most incredible vacation I have ever taken!! Rachel was outstanding and we will definitely work with her again in the future!

Julia · Married on 07/14/2018

Mark went above and beyond in planning our honeymoon. We went to Sandals Grande Saint Lucian for 11 days and could not have had a better time. We had never used a travel agent prior to our honeymoon and now we have no idea why we hadn't thought to use one sooner! Mark organized every detail to take the stress of planning off of us. Our flight out of BWI was at 5:15am on a Monday morning so he rented us a room at the Sheraton by the airport the night before, on him! It certainly made traveling much less stressful not having to worry about traffic on 695 prior to boarding a plane. I would highly recommend Mark for any honeymoon or vacation planning!

Bridget · Married on 06/23/2018

Rachel was very friendly and accommodating when planning our girls trip to Punta Cana. She was always available by email and prepared us well. I would recommend using Rachel, and can’t wait to plan another trip!

Savannah · Married on 06/17/2018

Jen planned our honeymoon to Disney for us in only a months time span(our fault not hers) and it was the most incredible Disney experience I have ever had! My wife had never been and Jen added so many extra magical touches and made our Disney moon the best! Thanks to her we are going back every year because it was just the best vacation we ever had! Thanks Jen! ??

April · Married on 06/01/2018

Mark was very helpful in helping us plan our honeymoon. Nothing but great things to say. Everything was taken care of. Thanks Mark!

Tim · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Dreamers Travel to book our honeymoon to the Sandals Regency La Toc resort in St. Lucia. Rachel was our travel agent and we could not be more pleased with the services that she provided! She was familiar with the resort and helped us book a room that had an incredible view of the ocean - it was exactly what we wanted. The complimentary Dreamers Honeymoon package was incredible and we used it to book a romantic candlelight dinner on the beach - Rachel set all of this up for us. She was flexible and super responsive when it came to responding to my emails - she is on top of her game! I didn't know where to start when I was looking to book a honeymoon, and I'm so glad I reached out to Dreamers Travel because Rachel made this process super easy for me - her insider knowledge took away all the guess work on my part and allowed me to book my honeymoon with confidence. We could not have been happier with our honeymoon - it was a trip we will never forget, and Dreamers Travel helped make that happen! Reach out to them and request Rachel - you will not regret your decision!

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a fantastic honeymoon and it wouldn't have been as great without Mark at Dreamers Travel. My husband and I have never worked with a travel agent so we weren't quite sure what to expect, but we will definitely be using Dreamers Travel again. We met Mark at a wedding expo and he was so friendly and helpful that we had to book our trip through him.

My husband did a lot of research on our chosen destination but still had some questions and concerns. Mark was able to answer all of our questions and address any concerns we had. Once we were all booked, we had very little work to do before we departed. Mark took care of all the booking and leg work and even helped us choose some local tours and activities for when we arrived. He thought of just about everything and made sure we were all ready to go. He even put us in a hotel near the airport for free since we had an early flight.

What we loved about Mark is that he wasn't pushy or dishonest. He didn't try to sell us on any tours or packages that we didn't already inquire about. He and his wife have done quite a bit of traveling and he was able to recommend a lot of things to do at our resort. He gave plenty of honest feedback and made sure we planned the best trip for the two of us. Going away for a week outside the country can be a huge undertaking but Mark did most of the work for us and made sure we were taken care of. We highly recommend Mark and Dreamers Travel!

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2018

Marc has been so responsive getting us estimates and helping us get our trip booked! Cant wait to go!

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Mark was a huge help in planning our amazing honeymoon to Saint Lucia! We said at the Sandals Regency La Toc resort for 7 days and had an amazing oceanfront view. With his suggestion we were actually able to stay at the resort longer than originally planned and he saved us a lot of money in travel expenses. He was kind enough to arrange a private car to pick us up from the Sandals lounge when we landed in Saint Lucia. The driver treated us to local bread made in town on our way to the resort. Mark made planning our honeymoon so easy when we returned I immediately reached out to him to help us plan our next trip to Vegas.

Dreamers Travel, Inc 16
    Dreamers Travel, Inc 17
    Dreamers Travel, Inc 18
    Dreamers Travel, Inc 19
    Dreamers Travel, Inc 20
    Dreamers Travel, Inc 21

Amy · Married on 04/23/2018

Rachel and Jen take amazing care of us at Dreamers! We book every trip with them!!!

Chris · Married on 04/20/2018

We decided to use Mark and Dreamers Travel to book our amazing Hawaii vacation after I had read some of their reviews. I must say Mark made planning our trip quick and easy. He helped us do everything that we had set out to do for our once in a lifetime vacation. Mark was very helpful and answered any questions we had along the way. Our trip was amazing and I knew that we could sit back, relax, and enjoy it because Mark had taken care of everything. We had never flown before and he took care of all the seating arrangements needed for 5 people so we didn't have to worry. We are definitely coming back to Mark for any future vacation planning. Thank you so much Mark!

Jones family

Jay · Married on 04/04/2018

Rachael Stouffer agent is wonderful to work with. She exceeded all expectations before during and after our trip to Punta Cana. Thanks RACHAEL !!

Kerri · Married on 03/17/2018

Jenn was fabulous to work with. She planned everything down to the last detail and made sure that we didn't have to stress about anything on or trip! Our transportation was arranged, dinners reserved, and excursions thought out. We ran into some nasty weather on our way home and she made herself immediately available all day and night to make sure we had back-up arrangements planned in case our flight got cancelled. She stayed up until we landed after midnight just to be sure we made it home safely. Definitely recommend her! Great trip!

Caitlin · Married on 01/26/2018

Working with Dreamers Travel made planning my destination wedding a breeze! Mark worked with us to find the perfect island and resort to go to based off of our needs. We received a clear outline of deadlines for payments. They put us in contact with our wedding planner at the resort. And they also took care of reaching out to all of our guests to ensure that everyone was on track for our upcoming trip! It took so much stress off of my shoulders to not have to worry about my guests making their payments on time. My husband and I were very pleased with our experience, as were all of our guests. We would definitely recommend Dreamers Travel to anyone for their traveling needs... especially for a destination wedding!!

Patrick · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn't speak more highly of Dreamers Travel. They booked a two week honeymoon for my wife and I to Italy. We flew into Rome and hopped through several cities, ending in Venice. We had an absolutely wonderful time. Our agent did a great job filling our itinerary so that we got to experience everything, but also leaving enough open time for us to relax or plan our own activities. They were very professional and catered to exactly what my wife and I wanted from our honeymoon.

Stacey · Married on 09/19/2017

Dreamers Travel, Inc. was a great agency to work with for planning my September 2017 wedding. All of my guest were so pleased with their service. This team was very responsive and had no issues when it came to changes to be made or if anyone had any questions. I will definitely be using this agency again for future travel.

Claudia · Married on 09/08/2017

I had an excellent experience working with Mark. He is very knowledgeable and helped or meet all of our expectations. Our flight got cancelled and he answered immediately and helped us resolve our issue. I have already and will continue to recommend him.