Westminster, MD 21157 Map · Phone number

48 Reviews for Cutting Garden

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/30/2018

Excellent!

The Cutting Garden always delivers the freshest flowers for any occasion and they did not disappoint with my wedding flowers! John and his staff were transparent and easy to work with. He was flexible when my needs changed and he delivered stunning flowers on my wedding day. He/his team were at the venue on time and when I took a moment during the day to walk around the venue, I watched as he and his wife were hanging one of the arrangements -- it was clear the care and effort that he puts into his work to make sure that every detail is perfect.
    The cost of my flowers was absolutely reasonable and I would highly recommend the Cutting Garden to any couple.

As a bonus, when I came back from my honeymoon 2 weeks after the wedding, some of my flowers were still alive!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

The cutting garden did our flowers and centerpieces for our wedding- they are super easy to work with, very creative, budget friendly and very responsive. I will be using them any time I need to order flowers!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

The Cutting Garden was fantastic to work with! I worked with John, who was very easy to get along with from the start. He responded promptly to emails and phone calls. When I went into the shop to decide on everything, he very quickly adjusted his suggestions based on what I was liking (or not liking). He also personally delivered the flowers, which turned out beautifully, on the big day. I'd highly recommend this vendor for their excellent all-around quality!

Sent on 01/28/2018

• Dreamers Travel, Inc
    Dreamers Travel, Inc Travel Agents

The Cutting Garden team is amazing to work with. John and his team will go above and beyond to make your Wedding day special. My wedding flowers were perfect thanks to the Cutting Garden.

• JUST DESSERTS by Linda
    JUST DESSERTS by Linda Wedding Cakes

REMEMBER CUSTOMER SERVICE? The staff at the Cutting Garden does! You will be pleasantly surprised that they are willing to take the time to find out what your needs are before placing an order for you. All this and to top it off, they create such elegant arrangements with the fine array of show-stopping flowers they carry. The pricing is quite a value for the goods and services you will recieve. Check out their website! Linda G Just Desserts by Linda

• Westminster, 21157 See on map