DREAM VACATIONS & CRUISES

Hollywood, FL View map

Looking for a Dream Vacation or Cruise experience? That not just what what do it is our name. Dream Vacations and Cruises is an accredited travel agency member of CLIA, licensed and registered with the Stare of Florida.

Dream Vacations and Cruises specializes in romance travel. Our Certified Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Specialists can coordinate your honeymoon or recommend exotic resort locations for your destination weddings and plan travel for your wedding guests of 10 or more in the Bahamas, Caribbean, Costa Rica, Mexico and the South Pacific.

We have been fulfilling vacation experiences for over 10 years and have traveled to many of the destinations and resorts that we recommend to our brides and grooms.

Why choose us?

* Professional Consultation with our Certified Honeymoon or Destination Wedding Specialist
* Complimentary Wedding Website
* Honeymoon Registry
* Exclusive My Time Program
* Exclusive GoGo Care Program
* Payment Plans (with six - 12 months advance)
* Honeymoon Perks
* Ground Transfers
* Group Activities and Excursions
* Travel Protection
* State of Florida Seller of Travel ID #37855

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Ashley H. Married on 07/30/2019

She was by far the best travel agent.

Caroline was nothing but helpful. She is amazing in everywhere. I highly recommend her. We had a blast in DR and everything was set and ready for us, Thanks to Funjet. I would give them 10 stars if I could.
    Roma Married on 08/13/2018
    We had forward a glorious time. We had a great personal relationship with you. Looking forward to doing this again.
    Jessica Married on 07/24/2016
    Caroline was so patient and thorough throughout the entire planning of my wedding. She always returned my calls and responded to my messages and went above and beyond in making sure all of my guests were taken care of.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

The Wedding Planner Plus The Wedding Planner Plus Wedding Planners

We highly recommend Carolyn of Dream Vacations & Cruises. She is very easy to talk to, always willing to go the extra mile and will ensure that you get real value for your vacation dollars. Carolyn is experienced and possess enormous knowledge of the travel industry, thus she can and will tell you what to expect when you travel to your vacation destination. Call Carolyn and Dream Vacation & Cruises now! You will be happy you did!

Assai Event Musicians Assai Event Musicians Wedding Musicians

The best company to book vacations! They will be with you every step of the process. Their shore excursions and tours have the best prices and count with the best tour guides! I will recommend then 100 % to every couple for their honeymoon!

Imagery by Jules Photography Imagery by Jules Photography Wedding Photographers

It truly was a pleasure having Carolyn set up my travel to Jamaica. Everything worked our perfectly, it truly was a pleasure using her services.

7958 Pines Blvd. PMB#407 Hollywood, FL, 33024
8772190182
305-432-5108

Call for an appointment
Location of (DREAM VACATIONS & CRUISES)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding