Excellence Oyster Bay

Peninsula de Oyster Bay, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Excellence Oyster Bay

Excellence Oyster Bay is a hotel resort venue located in James Hill, Jamaica. This private, adult-only resort is a tranquil and tropical location for you to enjoy a relaxing getaway wedding. This venue is located on a private peninsula, surrounded by gorgeous blue waters and two miles of beautiful beaches. This venue is conveniently located just a short distance from the Falmouth town area and the international airport. This convenient and beautiful location makes Excellence Oyster Bay an ideal setting for your upcoming wedding.

Facilities and Capacity

Excellence Oyster Bay is a resort with luxurious private housing and suites, offering panoramic ocean views and beach access. This Victorian-style property offers indoor and outdoor options for your wedding celebration. Enjoy your wedding ceremony, reception, bridal shower, engagement party, and/or rehearsal dinner in one of the amazing event areas, such as the private, white-sand beaches or the gazebo. The resort also features a top-notch fitness center, a relaxing spa, and a variety of fun activities that you and all of your guests can enjoy during your stay. This venue can accommodate groups of up to 200 people, making it a great choice for small, intimate events and large, extravagant ones.

Excellence Oyster Bay offers all-inclusive luxury event services that are sure to make your experience stress-free. The venue offers three deluxe wedding packages, giving you great choices that will help bring your wedding vision to life. The event planning team at Excellence Oyster Bay can walk you through the entire process, and ensure that each and every detail is accounted for. There are a variety of international restaurants nearby, along with in-house catering and bar options, giving you a wide variety of food and beverage selections to accommodate your occasion. The catering services can include things like buffets, cocktail reception, dessert, and servers to accompany your meal. This luxurious venue also offers the following additional event services that will help to enhance your experience further:

• Cake

3 Reviews for Excellence Oyster Bay

1 User photo

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/31/2017

*side note* If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook.com and I am looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes. I have been to the Excellence several times. After our first visit here (before we got engaged) I knew this was the place I wanted to get married and my boyfriend at the time agreed. From the service to the decor to the food and drinks, let me tell you this place is 5 star! I fell in love the minute I walked in and saw the martini bar which was at the bottom of a double wrap around stair case. The check in was super easy and every single staff member was so attentive. I will say the Excellence pays attention to every detail. After booking our wedding we flew back in to meet with our wedding coordinator, Ariana. She is one of my favorite people still to this day we have kept in touch. Ariana is so kind and quick to respond. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. All of our guests gave us so many compliments I couldn't be happier. Destination weddings can be tough with guests canceling on you last minute, but if you are debating on whether to have one, or have it here, don't hesitate just book it! If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook.com looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes.

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Resort Great Staff

I worked with Rochelle and Marsha and they were both awesome. The resort was beautiful everyone one of my guest enjoyed their stay. My wedding was beautiful and very memorable moment. The only complaint I have is food service is the slowest ever. It slowed down my wedding reception to the point where we didn’t have enough time to party.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Excellence Oyster Bay FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Beach
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

• Peninsula de Oyster Bay James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z See on map
    844-645-0398 (Phone number)
    Location of (Excellence Oyster Bay)