DREAM VACATIONS & CRUISES Reviews

11 | Hollywood, FL

11 Reviews for DREAM VACATIONS & CRUISES

Ashley Hernandez · Married on 07/30/2019

She was by far the best travel agent.

Caroline was nothing but helpful. She is amazing in everywhere. I highly recommend her. We had a blast in DR and everything was set and ready for us, Thanks to Funjet. I would give them 10 stars if I could.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Roma · Married on 08/13/2018

We had forward a glorious time. We had a great personal relationship with you. Looking forward to doing this again.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2016

Caroline was so patient and thorough throughout the entire planning of my wedding. She always returned my calls and responded to my messages and went above and beyond in making sure all of my guests were taken care of.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Chris · Married on 05/02/2016

We used Dream Vacations & Cruises to book our last cruise and I cannot say enough good things about out experience. Carolyn Drummond of Dream Vacations & Cruises is the most responsive travel consultant I have ever worked with and I will most certainly use her going forward.

Sent on 09/10/2016

DREAM VACATIONS & CRUISES's reply:

Thank you Chris is t was my pleasure working with you and your family. Looking forward to working on your next Dream vacation.

Adris Juszczyk · Married on 05/17/2019

Professional

Thank God we spoke about what to do when we get to the airport. The lady point her finger showing us to go outside we will see the bus. Well I said to her ,that was not what we were told. That someone will take us to it. She then asked a young man to accompany us. Praise the lord because there was no bus. He called the company
    We waited about 10 minutes but if he wasn't with us we would be loss.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Hi Adris,
    Thank you for sharing. I am glad you listened to my instructions. It was my pleasure serving you both.

Dominique · Married on 03/19/2016

Planning a destination wedding can be challenging, but Carolyn was very helpful. She was very responsive and always made time for my endless questions!

Sent on 07/13/2016

DREAM VACATIONS & CRUISES's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was my pleasure serving you.

Val · Married on 04/16/2016

Carolyn was great to work with in booking accommodations for my group of 30 traveling to Mexico for my wedding. She was great in providing advice and general guidance. She also handled booking ground transportation for us. She's very experienced and professional.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Brenda · Married on 03/01/2010

4.2

I love working with Carolyn. We had NO idea where to go for our honeymoon. She sent us many options and made great recommendations. She was very flexible and patient when we kept changing our destination :) We will definitely book with her again!

Sent on 06/02/2016

C · Married on 05/16/2018

3.6
      3.5

Good job returned emails in timely manner

Sent on 04/25/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2016

3.6
      3.5

I used this service to book our honeymoon and had a limited budget. Our agent tried to work with me and in the end, we made it work, but it was a long process with repeated follow-up emails waiting for her response. I don't know if this was because Carolyn had a boat load of other clients or if I wasn't spending enough money to warrant top tier service. She often got my name wrong on the phone or in emails, which was irksome. None of this was a deal breaker and despite the distracted nature, Carolyn was nice and ended up booking us a memorable and stress-free honeymoon. I don't regret using this service as the end result was fantastic.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Dear Lindsey,
    Thank you for reviewing our service. It is our goal that every couple receives the best vacation experience for their vacation budget. I am sincerely sorry that your experience during the planning process was lacking. Regards,

Alison · Married on 05/20/2016

2.6
      2.0
      2.0

Carolyn was fine and the vacation worked out, but she wasn't someone who I'd want to work with again. Her communication left a lot to be desired.

Sent on 01/04/2017