Oxon Hill, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Map · Phone number

About Dream Defined Events

Dream Defined Events is a wedding and event planning company located in Oxon Hill, Maryland and provides its services to the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC areas. Owner Jamie discovered her passion for event coordination while studying at George Washington University. She customizes each wedding to match the traditions, aspirations, and style of the happy couple. Dream Defined Events strives to exceed your expectations while remaining within the given budget. She carefully combs through every detail to guarantee she is providing an atmosphere that will make you feel inspired, entertained, and loved.

Jamie’s priority is to give you and your guests an unforgettable experience and make your wedding dreams a reality. Dream Defined Events has experience planning both cultural and religious weddings. Jamie offers her clients full and partial planning services as well as day-of coordination and event design. With her services, your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception will be nothing short of fantastic.

Follow Dream Defined Events on

4 Reviews for Dream Defined Events

1 User photo

Dream Defined Events 1

Vanessa · Married on 04/28/2018

I have to start by saying that my husband and I could not have had the wedding of our dreams without Jamie of Dream Defined Events. We hired a month-of coordinator because we were told by many others that it was the best money they spent, and they were right. After our wedding, I looked at my husband and said, "I truly don't know how we would have done this without Jamie," to which he agreed. She was always one step ahead, knew what we needed before we asked, and even the silliest of requests weren't too much for Jamie. When my dress strap popped while I was dancing a little too hard on the dance floor, Jamie was at the ready with a pin and precision, so much so that no one but my MOH even knew the malfunction happened. Jamie placed all of our decor exactly, and in some cases even better, than we asked. She made sure our vendors were on track and on time, and if there were any mishaps, I surely did not know. If I could do it all over, I would only hire Jamie for more of our wedding journey and not just one month. She's great at what she does and you NEED her help. Trust.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Dream Defined Events 2

Lorraine · Married on 03/31/2018

Hiring Jamie as our month of coordinator was easily the best decision we could have made. She eliminated all of the stress leading up to our big day. She is personable, organized, and task oriented. She genuinely cares about her couples and the outcome of the big day. She stayed in constant communication with us and our vendors. She made sure our day went through seamlessly. She made sure our decorations were just how we wanted it and at the end of the night she made sure to pack everything up for us. I remember directing all wedding related issues and questions to Jamie, that’s how much I trusted her. She absolutely went above and beyond for us to the point where she drove back to my house, which was about 20 minutes away, when we realized we forgot the sparklers. We are eternally grateful to you, Jamie! Do yourself a favor and book Dream Defined Events, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

Jamie was such a professional to work with from the beginning, she was super responsive and open to listening to all my ideas and concerns. Unfortunately, due to a family emergency, we ended up having to move our wedding timeline and have a smaller ceremony and decided not to use Jamie's services. Despite our last minute changes, Jamie was kind and understanding and a true professional. Any bride would be lucky to use her services and I hope that this review convinces you to work with such a lovely person and company!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Dream Defined Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Religious