Dream Castle Entertainment

Port Matilda, PA View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Based in Clearfield and State College, Pennsylvania, Dream Castle Entertainment is a DJ company that performs at weddings and special events. This team of talented performers boasts over two decades of experience in the industry, working to keep energy high and the dance floor full. Working with clients of all budgets, they strive to create unforgettable events that will exceed your expectations. Couples and guests alike are sure to be delighted by their song list, which includes genres such as oldies, pop, electronic, and country

Dream Castle Entertainment can be available to provide a seamless soundtrack for ceremonies, cocktail hours, dinners, and receptions. They offer a range of packages to suit the needs of any newlyweds-to-be. All packages can be customized, and include both DJ and MC services as well as the setup and breakdown of professional sound equipment. Depending on the option chosen, you can enjoy up to 8 hours of music. This team of talented DJs can also offer a selection of event embellishments including:

• Disc Jockey
  • Master of Ceremony
  • Uplighting
  • Bubbles
  • Light sticks

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$850

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Team

Mark Hesser
Mark Hesser
Co-Owner / DJ

I've been a DJ since I was a teenager. I loved helping out at school events. I was gifted my first PA system and lights from a buddy of mine and have been doing this ever since. I'm real easy going and love seeing the crowd get excited and cheer when their favorite song comes on.

I am a self motivated technology enthusiast with advanced troubleshooting skills that allow me to create a solution to just about any problem. I love helping people with their computer problems and Customer Service is my #1 Priority. I am always online keeping up with current trends in technology and I’m always ready to learn something new. Technology has always been my passion. When I was young, I enjoyed dissembling computers.

Brian Thomas
Brian Thomas
Co-Owner / DJ

Brian has over 20 years of experience and has been trained by top Disc Jockeys in the area. Brian is a entrepreneur. He owns and operates GAB Contracting LLC as a General Contractor during the week. In his spare time, he enjoys working on cars and spending time with his little boy.

141 Tow Hill Rd Port Matilda, PA, 16870
814-777-7539
Location of (Dream Castle Entertainment)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding