3% Discount
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DR Photography LLC

DR Photography LLC is a wedding photography company based in Orlando, Florida with over 10 years of experience in the photography industry. They travel within a two-hour range free of charge for most weddings. This team of photographers take great joy in capturing heartfelt stories that reflect the natural love of each couple while providing the utmost attention to your comfort and happiness on the big day.

Experience
They have worked many years in several diverse photography environments to enhance their skills in order to bring you the most reliable and talented resources for your big day. The environments ranging from indoor studios to nightscapes and full sun allow for this team to provide knowledgeable decision making for your most important of days. DR Photography LLC pride themselves on providing you the quality images you deserve while providing the kindest of customer service.

The team at DR Photography LLC is highly trained, bringing you professional and personal service that will give you beautiful images. They document all the emotions of the day using an organic and compassionate approach. The following services may be applied in their packages:

6-10 hours of coverage

Bridal session

Engagement session is included in most packages

USB of all images

DR Photography LLC 5
DR Photography LLC 6
DR Photography LLC 7

Samantha · Getting married on 02/18/2019

Made me feel so comfortable and important

Dana is our wedding photographer ans we the package we got we were able to get an engagement session done. I was very nervous about picking a photographer because I needed something affordable but also needed someone who could bring my vision to life. Dana made us feel so comfortable and answers all of my questions. She isn't just our photographer but our dance instructor and a friend now! She was so kind to allow me to bring my dog to the engagement session since he will be at the wedding and they instantly bonded. She made sure he was included but also made sure we had pictures with just us. I am so excited to work with her the day of our wedding! I loved all of the amazing photos she took even the candid ones because those are memories I want to remember forever! I love Dana and I'm so excited I found her!!!

DR Photography LLC 9

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2018

Halloween wedding.

Dana is absolutely amazing. She was very responsive and helpful through the whole wedding process. She made my wedding wonderful. I had a few kind of weird ideas for our wedding photos since it was a Halloween wedsing and she helped us pull them off perfectly. I would definitely recommend her to everyone i know.

Award

DR Photography LLC Pricing

DR Photography LLC Price Rates

DR Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,272.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DR Photography LLC 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Blackwater Events & More
    Blackwater Events & More Barn & Farm Weddings

Although Dana’s work speaks for itself, I still would like to add what a delight she is to work with! She really takes time with you, makes you feel comfortable, and captures the most beautiful heartfelt moments that you’ll cherish for years to come. She is reliable, professional, and creates absolute magic behind the lens. If you’re looking for someone to capture the best day of your life... DR Photography should be your go to!

• Bridlewood Ranch
    Bridlewood Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Dana captures a moment so beautifully! She always keeps the couple's preferences in mind while being aware of the surroundings and lighting to capture the perfect shot. We would recommend Dana to any couple looking for not only a professional photographer, but a great one too!

• Oviedo, FL 32765 See on map